Lets FLY~

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"_______?Wake up...."Heard someone call you.

You still didnt move.

"_______! Wake up!!"Tiffany yelled.

"Umph....Unnie,I'm awake, no need to yelled."You unconciously said in english.

"What?I should yelled at you cuz we gonna fly to America today!!"Tiffany excitedly said.

And then you just realise you that today is your and Tiffany's big day!! Fly to America.You quickly off from the bed,grab the towel and running to the bathroom.

"Woa,______ is really excited to go to America today" Taeyeon said once you passed the dining room.

"Well of course Tae Tae,she's going to her hometown,"Tiffany sign her eyesmile.

"You are so cute I swear Tiff,"Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's cheek.

The two couple keep teasing and loving on the dining table, which annoyed Hyoyeon.

"Hello ladies!! stop doing it! The maknae's gonna see it!"Hyoyeon said with annoyed voice.

"Yah Hyoyeon, I know you jealous dont you??"Sooyoung tease.

"Nope,I dont and never be,"Hyoyeon snapped.

"Okey,I'm ready!!"You come to the dining room with pink sweater and white beanie.

"Oh My God! ________!! Since when you came out from the bathroom?"Tiffany suprsed.

"Emm..just few minutes ago?" You answer, slyly feel confuse.

"You are so fast like a storm do you know that?"Taeyeon said.

"Or.. you guys are busy making love?"You tease Taeny.

"What??Dont drag us on your fast issue!" Taeyeon snapped.

"Sorry unnie..."You said with cute face.

"Okey,okey lets not fight okey? _______, you better eat now" Hyoyeon instruct.

"Okey unnie.." You eat the cereals.

-At the airport-

Snsd came from two black car, they were by 20 bodyguards around you guys.

"________-ah!! I love you! Marry me!!" A guy fan scream your name.

"We love Snsd!!"A girl fans shout.

"Wow...Its really getting crowd here, like we gonna have a concert,"You whispered to Seohyun.

"I know right? Now lets focus to the entrance"Seohyun whispered back.

As it  getting crowd in the airport you almost seperated with your unnies but suddenly you felt Hyoyeon hand hold you tight.

"Hold me and never let it go okey?'Hyoyeon instruct.

"Yes unnie..."You smiling in Hyoyeon's back.

Snsd finally in the private flight.

"Fuhh...the fans are really crazy!" Yuri yelled.

"I know right? But I still love them! They give me carrot cake!!"Sooyoung excitedly said while showing the carrot cake on her hands.

"Aigoo sooyoung! stop it with your eating attitude!"Jessica pulled Sooyoung to the chair.

"Yah..!! You jealous huh Sooyoung more choose food than you??" Yoona tease.

"Shut up!"Jessica give her an icy glare.

You are seating quietly at the chair near the window.

"______-ah?Are you okey? You seem quite since we arrive airport."Tiffany asked with concern.

"Nah unnie, I'm fine..." You smile.

"Yah _______! Dont be quiet, once you became soshi member you have to be crazy like us!"Hyoyeon said with laugh.

"I'll try!! So what I have to do to became crazy like you guys?"

"Here, bite this,"Taeyeon give a ballon heart shape that fans give just now.

You with your confuse face you bite the balloon, your mouth started to feel helium gas.

"Say hye,"Sunny said.

".....HYE"Your voice change like a chipmunks.

All the flight laughing at you.

"Bite it more!"Taeyeon said.

You bite it more and keep doing a joke with your voice.

"Come on let sing and dance Gee!!"Hyoyeon bite the balloon too.

You,Yoona and Hyoyeon sing and dance Gee. All is laughing and clapping happily you felt like you really are their family.

"Wow...I like it! Thanks unnies cuz teach me how to be loco!"You high five Yoona.

-Half and hour later-

All fall asleep except you and Hyoyeon, you are currently seat beside Hyoyeon.She is listening to the music on her Ipod Womanizer by Britney Spears.You glanced to Hyoyeon(with felling shy)

"You love Britney's song?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah..kinda... I love her new song Criminal" You awkwardly said.

"Ohh, that song! I have that! You wanna listen it with me _______?"Hyoyeon gave one of her earphone.

"Sure."You smile.

You and Hyoyeon listen to the song and fall asleep on each other shoulder.

-Yeah!Done! So Sunbyung couple, I dont really know how to do it, but i'll try to asked my friend about it okey??

-please comment and tell me what you think about this 2nd chapter, i'm having a hard time writing this hehe, and ohh! you already bonding with your crush! haha

-ENjoy :D