I want to confess it, but I can't

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"Unnie?"You called.

"Umm yeah? ______ -ah, i gotta go to the toilet first,"Hyoyeon said.

"oh.. okey..."You take a sip of your Green Tea Latte.

Hyoyeon left you.

"________?" you raised your head up.

"Ricky?"You said.

"Hey, you alone? Can I seat here?"He asked.You nodded."How do you now that I'm staying here?"You asked.

"Well.....I got know from my manager that SNSD stayed here,same hotel with us,"Ricky explain."Oh really?"You suprised.

"Yeah,so we can spend two days together,"he flirt.You scoffed,"Are you try to flirt with me?"You furrowed your eyes a little bit.

"You can take that as yes,"He grinned."Unnie, where are you?" In your heart you're hoping that Hyoyeon will be coming soon.

-Inside the toilet-

Hyoyeon is dialing Sooyoung.

*conversation*

"Hello?"

"Choi Sooyoung! Where is your big outh wife?!"*nagging

"Sica? she's with Tiffany now, why?"*still calm.

"She told _______ that I called her my girl!"*panic

"Wow! that's mean she want you to be faster you idiot!"*supporting Jessica

"Aish,I'm nervous,"

"Just take a deep breath and confess to her okey?"

"Fine! wish me luck!"

"I will, bye!"

*end of the conversation*

"Today is the day! You'll be mine ________!"Hyoyeon thought, while blushing.

Hyoyeon came out from the toilet and heading back to Starbucks back.But then she saw you are with Ricky.

"What the buck! Why is that kiddo is with my _______!"Hyoyeon silently clenched her teeth.

As she wanted to opened the door, someone tapped her back, she turn bac and saw Nicole from Kara is sniling at her,"hye Hyoyeon unnie,"

"Oh hye Nic! how are you?"hyoeyeon seem suprised.

"Fine thank you, unnie, you wanna hang at Starbucks?"

"Umm...yaeh, I'm having a drink with ________"

"You mean Park ________?"Nicole asked. Hyoeyeon nodded.

"Aw, for sooo long i didnt meet her since she move from LA,can I meet with her unnie?"Nicole asked with pleading eyes.

"S---sure, come on!"Hyoyeon pulled the other girl to the Starbucks.

-You & Ricky-

"So how bout we having a dinner together,?"Ricky asked.

"Ricky, I told you you a million times that I am busy with my schedule,"You refused.

"__________, tell me hosetly, are you already fall to someone else?"Your eyes widen,"Why you asked that?"

"Just answer it Park,"Ricky leaned on the chair.

"What if the answer is yes?"You crossed your arm.

"Who's the lucky guy?"Ricky seem interested."Well,SECRET but! He can dance very well... I like him and ------"just then you saw hyoyeon is pulling nicole inside the starbucks,they seem closed to each other.

"And???"Ricky voice awaked you from your thought.

"And....I don't know, I lost my word now,"Your eyes still eyeing HyoNi couple with jealousy.Ricky turn to the place that you look at.

"Hyoyeon noona? Yah, dont tell that she's your crush,hello~she's a girl~"Ricky snapped his finger.

You fake laugh"What?No! Nonsense!"You then saw HyoNi is getting closer with you guys.

"You're happy with Nicole right unnie? I don't suit with you," *sigh

-Drama!! hahaha okey, its 3.39am now, gotta sleep now, PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENT okey? and tell me watcha think! annyeong!! :D