And It Revealed~

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

-So, lets do some recap,(someone request it :D)

-Taeyeon+Tiffany,Jessica+Sooyoung,You+Hyoyeon,Sunny+Hyomin and Yoona+Seohyun 

-Its just Yuri who are still single now, so lets find Yuri's partner okey?

"Sica Unnie,"Someone called Jessica from the front door.

"Ohh, annyeong~ Come here,"Jessica called the girl to the VVIP area.

"Sooyoung-ahh!!! Who are you reffering to huh? Someone that close to Jessica, tell me!"Yuri pout.

"Yah, stop pouting, are you that desperate Kwon?"Sooyoung asked.

"Oh yeah! So desperate, _______-ah, you should be my lover you know?"Yuri come closer to you.

"Yah! Stay away from my lover!"Hyoyeon protectively said while hold you tight.

You chuckled,"You are soo sweet unnie,"You said to Hyoyeon.

"Its because I love you,"Hyoyeon kissed your cheek.

"Yah,yah, stop doing a lovey dovey thing, you make me wanna puke,"Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, jaelous!"Hyoyeon stuck her tounge out.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie,"The other girl said once she arrived.

"Ohh annyeong, well since we are here, why dont we have a drink together?"Sooyoung suggested.

"Oh guys, we need to go somewhere, hope you dont mind?"Hyoyeon said.

Taeyeon smirk,"Sure, but dont be so touchy touchy with her, if she report me that you do something bad to her, I will find you until the end of the world!"

"Aish, I will take care her, right _______?"Hyoyeon sweetly said.You cutely nodded.

The other girl come closer to you, "Already confess?" You nodded,"How about you and Yuri unnie?"You asked.

"Still not confessed yet, I'm afraid that she will reject me,"The other girl frowned."Dont worry unnie,she will like you,"You guys hugging.

"Ehem!"You broke your hugged."You!"Hyoyeon pointed to the girl,"Stop hugging my girlfriend!"Hyoyeon continued.

The girl chuckled,"Gosh______, you really have a jealoused girlfriend!"Hyoyeon pout,"I'm not jealous, just overprotective,"

You laugh,"Come on unnie, lets go somewhere else,"You pulled Hyoyeon to somewhere."Bye unnie, see you later,"You waved.She waved back.

-After you and Hyoyeon left-

"Yuri-ah, seat next to her!"Sooyoung instruct.

"You....fine with it?Krystal?"Yuri said calmly.

"Su--re,"She stuttered.

"Why you stuttering? I wont bite people,"Yuri let out her charming smile.

 

"No--thing,I can seat next to Sica unnie,"Krystal stuttering.

Jessica shot her icy glare,"Seat.next.to.her.NOW"

Krystal look down,"You are seriously worse unnie ever,"krystal mumbled in english.

"I can heard that!"Jessica giving another glare.

"Babe, enough with the glare,"Sooyoung try to calm her gf down.

“So Krystal, F(x) also been nominated in VMAs isn’t?”Yuri asked.

“Oh,yup, we are looking forward to it,”Krystal carefully said.

“Oh great, good luck then, since we are not nominate in same category, I will support you, hehe,”

Krystal chuckled,”Oh yeah~”

Yuri looked at Sooyoung,”Yah Choi, don’t you think I already forgot about it, who is the girl?”Yuri pointed her finger to Sooyoung.

Krystal scoffed,”Unnie, I need to go to the toilet for awhile,”Krystal excuse herself.

“Hmm... who do you think?”Sooyoung smirked.

“Yuri, why don’t you mention people that closed to me? ”Jessica suggested.

“Hmm.... is it Donghae?”Yuri asked.Jessica shook her head.

“Thank god its not him,”Yuri make disgust look.

“Is it Taecyeon?”Jessica shook her head.

“Aish, then who? Goo Hara?”Yuri answered.”Last chance, if not, you’ll never know,”Jessica said.

“What?”Yuri sighed while rub her forehead.”Hmm....who,who,who?!”

“Coffee has arrived,”Taeny come with a tray of drinks.”Yuri-ah, why you look so tense?”Taeyeon asked.

“Aish, I try to figure out who is someone that close to Jessica like me,”yuri said while taking a sip of her coffee.

“She still doesn’t know yet?”Tiffany asked Jessica.The other girl shook her head.

“So you already know Fany-ah?”Yuri asked, her eyebrow raised a little.

“Not really on detail,”Tiffany smirk.

“Come on Kwon Yuri! Figure out!!”

“Fine!Fine! How about Krys---tal? Sica, someone that close to you is KrystaL?”Yuri asked.

Jessica clapped her hands, “Binggo!”

“Wh—at? So---Krystal like me?”Yuri pointed  to her self.

Jessica nodded,”I was kinda suprised too when I got know about it, so there’s one generation of Jung liking you, you should be proud Yul,”Jessica proudly said.

Yuri fake laugh,"That's why she's stuttering just now?" Jessica nodded.

Krystal came back from the toilet.She sat next to Yuri.Sooyoung gave Yuri a sign to be nice to Krystal.

"So---"Yuri put her arm around Krystal.Krystal seem suprised.

"What will you do tonight?"Yuri charmingly asked.

"Umm--- nothing, I guess, why?"Krystal start to sweating.

"Let's have dinner"Yuri said.

-Meanwhile you and Hyoyeon is at Fro-yo store-

"Unnie! Want vanilla~"You used your aegyo.

Hyoyeon pinched your nose,"Cute, anything for you my princess,"

-A few minutes later-

Hyoyeon back with a big cup of fro-yo with 2 spoons.

"Unnie, you didn't have your own cup?And why there is 2  spoons?'You asked while pointing at the fro-yo.

"Well, I wanna share it with you, much,much sweet an romantic,"Hyoyeon grinned.

"But unnie....you know I didn't share food with other people right?"You asked.

Hyoyeon pouted,"Fine, you can share your food with Fany unnie but not me?I'm hurt,"Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie~don't be like this, arrasso, open your mouth, say ahh..."You feed Hyoyeon.Hyoyeon happily opened .

'Its your turn now,"Hyoyeon feed you too.You blush while tasting the fro-yo.

"So you want to decide something?"Hyoyeon asked."Decide what unnie?"You confuse.

"About who will be namja and yeolja in our relationship,"Hyoyeon explained."Ohh...hmm...I don't know unnie"You said while feeding Hyoyeon.

"You should decide,"Hyoyeon feed you."Maybe based from our personality?"You said.

"Aww...they are so cute,"An old couple who passed by said.

You blushed,"______--ah, what did they just said?"Hyoyeon asked with confused face.You laugh when you saw Hyoyeon face,"They said that we are cute,"You explained."Really?"You nodded.

"Well... we are cute, especially when we have a cuteeeee girlfriend,"Hyoyeon pinched your cheeks.

"Arghh unnie!!"You cutely whined.

"To tell you honest, I always want to do that to you,"Hyoyeon childishly said.

"Haih... back to topic unnie, who is yeolja and namja in our relationship,"You said.

"Lets decide then,"Hyoyeon feed you more.

-okey, this thing i always confuse, do you want be a man or a girl in Hyo___ relationship? Leave some comment and answer, i will do it based on majority~ anyway i'm having hard time to this fic, i lost my idea... arghh!! but PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENT :D

-thank you to all who comment, you really make me smile, sometime i grinning alone until my sister think that I'm crazy haha, okey, see you on the next chapter ;D