You Better Run,Run,Run

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

-Inside the toilet room-

______ POV

"Why Kevin,why?"I cry hard alone at the toilet.

*knock knock*

"________?Are you inside there?" Its like Fany unnie's voice.I just keep silence and crying more.

"_______?! Are you okey?!" Taeyeon unnie's voice yelled,its more like she worried of me.

"I---I'm fine unnie!" I said while still sobbing.

"_______ honey, I want to see your face now,open the door,"Fany unnie said with sisterly tone.

I quickly grab the tissue and wipe my tears.I open the door."Unnie, I'm fine.." I fake smile.

"You fine?"Taeyeon unnie touch my chin ,"Your eyes are red! Are you crying?"Taeyeon unnie asked with concern tone.

"No, I'm fine, just, there's dust on my eyes just now,"I lied.I still confuse either I should tell them about it?

"Aih, are you sure? Fine then,"Taeyeon unnie take a tissue and wipe my tears.

"thank you unnie,"I tried to smile.

"Tae Tae, can you leave us for awhile?"Fany unnie said, I guess she can read my mind.

"Sure babe, see you on backstage,"Taeyeon unnie kissed her cheek.

-End of the POV-

"Okey,______ spill it out,"Tiffany said with serious tone once Taeyeon leave you guys.

"Spill it out what?" You pretend you didnt know.

"________,we already roommate almost a year now, I know how you are when you got problem,"Tiffany cross her arm.

"Its Kevin....he's doing a bet with his current GF,Chorong,"Ypu explain.You almost started to cry again.

"Shhh....________,dont cry,there's many guy outside there that much better than that stupid head,dont cry...he dont even deserve you..."Tiffany hugged you tight.

"I just---why he doing it to me unnie??why??"You started to cry again on Tiffany's shoulder.

"Shhh...dont cry...,come on,"Tiffany wipe your tears and drag you to the backstage.She then gathered all soshi member and the backstage.

"Guys, our member have a problem,"Tiffany said.

"Whats wrong with you Yuri? You got digestion problem?"Sooyoung tease  earning hit from her girlfriend.

"Its not me you pabo!"Yuri stuck her tounge out.

"Its not Yuri, its _______,"Tiffany explain.

"What? What's wrong _______? Why you got red eyes? Are you crying? Is Kevin hurt you?"Hyoyeon fired up the question a she really concern about you.

"Kevin? What is he doing here? What his relation to ________?"Yoona asked.

You started to tell all your unnies about what he done to you and what his relation to you.

"That Kevin! Let me kill him N.O.W!!"Jessica started to change to HellSica mode.

"Baby...cool down..."Sooyoung rubbed Jessica's back.

"How can I?! He's hurting my daughter! He dont know what he gonna face after this!"Jessica yelled.

"Now, its time to payback!!!" Taeyeon suddenly yelled, raising her fist in the air.

"Now lets make a plan to make he hurt like _______!" Yuri supporting.

"Unnie...You dont have too---"

"No,he hurt you, as your unnie we gonna make sure he will receive what he should receive alright?"Sunny smile.

"Fine..."You sigh. "Thank you unnies,"you smile alone.

"This is our plan,______,go eat something, we gotta discuss something first, Hyoyeon, go and take her alright?"Taeyeon instruct.

Hyoyeon salute,"Aye,aye captain_______,lets go!!!"Hyoyeon link her arm with you.

-After _______ and Hyoyeon leave-

"So what we gonna do with this Kevin?"Sunny asked.

"Hmm..how about we asked the pranksters,Yoona,Yuri and Sooyoung?"Tiffany suggest,all look at them.They are currently whispering to each other.

"Actually, we do have a plan,"Yoona said.

"Great, so what is it?"Jessica asked.Sooyoung whispered to her."Ohh....."

"You are soooooo gonna get it Kevin!" All Soshi smirking.

-omo! Soshi turn to bad girl! hahaha anyway sorry cuz make kevin a bad guy here,hehe.so what is soshi plan? they are really care about ______! I'm so jealous, hehe. PLEASE COMMENT and TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! Sorry if its kinda short, ENJOY! 

-Fanytastic15