YoonHyun

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

TaeTiSeo just done their recording for their new upcoming album,they are currently having some coffee at Starbucks near to SMent building,since then Taeyeon  have been realized the slight changing of 2nd maknae's behavior,"Seohyun-ah, are you okey?"  She asked.

The maknae snapped out and smile towards her unnie,"Aniyo... Just I have been thinking, lately I have been received lots of healthy chocolate from unknown, I wondering who is he? " maknae put her hand under of her chin, making a thinking pose.

Taeyeon just chuckled as she looked at Tiffany,"it's more than who is SHE Seohyun-ah, why you so dense?"

Seohyun tilted her head to the side,"what do you mean unnie?" Tiffany chuckled while softly pulled Seohyun head to face her,she flicked the maknae's forehead,"Hyoyeon was right, you uptight punk!" she said playfully.

 

"Owww unnie, it's hurt..." she rubbed her forehead,"aww.. Poor my baby.. Let mommy take the pain away,"Tiffany kissed the maknae's forehead.

"But unnie, the way you talk about this topic like you knew her....... Hmm... Something is fishy..."Seohyun furrowed her eyebrow. TaeNy just grinned,"Ya think?" Taeyeon smirk.

-Inside of SNSD's practice room- 

"NO unnie, it's not beauriful its beautiful!" For the tenth time you tried to fixed Yoona pronouciation, Yoona is preparing a song All Around The World from Justin Bieber, she wanna sing for Seohyun as she have been crushing the maknae since Run Devil Run but never had a courage to do so.

"This song is too hard! I can't even pronounce CRAZY! I always pronounce CRAJY, stupid tounge!" Yoona faked cried.

YOu laughed,"Well unnie you the one who want to sing this song, I just trying to help here," You sat down on the floor, Yoona seat next to you.

 

"Haih... I'm so jealous looking at you and Hyo unnie, envious much!"  

You chuckled,"Times up! Let's start the dance practice now!" You clapped your hands,Yoona rolled her eyes,"Who is the unnie here?" She asked you, you smile sheepishly,"You of course, but who's the coach here?"

Yoona smile in return,"You of course!" She lazily stand up and started to sing and dance to the Bieber's song.

-TAeTiSeo-

"Would it be fun if we have a lover?" Tiffany suddenly said as they are inside of the car on their way back to the dorm.

Seohyun gave her a stare,"Unnie, you do have a lover,Taeyeon unnie right?"

TaeNy playfully rolls their eyes,"I'm not talking bout me I'm talking bout you,Seo, don't you want any flower inside of your heart?"

Seohyun just chuckled,"I don't think that's important for me now..."she said softly.

***

"Are sure this gonna work? I'm scared as hell!"Yoona keep on complaining as you guys ride a plane to Japan.

"Yaw, calm down Yoong, you'll be just fine, now stop holding my girlfriend's hand!"Hyoyeon yelled.

"Jealous freak!"Yoona yelled in English.

"What are you saying? Speaking France?"Hyoyeon said sarcastically.

"Hate you unnie!"Yoona stuck her tounge out, "Ohh.. Nado saranghae," Hyoyeon gave her a flying kiss.

"Unnies stop it,"You said. 7 of you are on the way to Japan but TaeTiSeo is still in Japan as they are emceeing for the last time, saying good bye to MuCore.

*** 

"Who are in for BBQ tonight?!"Sunny yelled as you guys done unpacking your stuff inside of the door.

"Me,me,me!"Sooyoung raised her hand while jumping like a kid.

"We don't mind Sunny, count us in, we can help cleaning the mess after dinner, right babe?"Hyoyeon asked you, you playfully rolls your eyes,"Says who, Nahh, I'm gonna pass it, I'm going to get lazy with Sica unnie,"You said from the couch, leaning your head on Jessica's shoulder,"That's my daughter! High five!" Jessica cheerfully said.

Sunny just chuckle looking at you and Jessica,she looked at Yoona,"and Yoona,be ready to propose your Hyunnie,"

Yoona nodded,"Maknae, help me set up the mini stage?" You nodded while following Yoona to take the props.

***

"Wow.... Pretty!" Sunny complimented Yoona and your effort.

Yoona smiled proudly,"Ofcourse, we're a good team!" Yoona side hug you,suddenly a plastic bottle flying between you guys, seperating the hug,"Don't touch my baby!" Hyoyeon said with a hint of jealousy while hugging you tightly.

You broke the hug,"Jealous freak!" You teased Hyoyeon by pinching her nose before running to your room.

"Yah babyy!!" Hyoyeon chased you up.

***

"Psst psst maknae-ah!" Yoona called you as you're cutting some fruits in the kitchen.

"Yes Yoona unnie?"

"I... I don't think I want to dance tonight," You said hesitantly,"I don't have any confidence inside of me right now,"

You furrowed your eyebrow,"But... how about all of our effort? You just gonna throw it to the drain?" You said with a puppy eyes+pouting like Sunny

'Actress Hwang mode is on now *smirk*' -You

Yoona falls on your act she started to feel guilty,she rubbed her back neck,"Okey... But... I don't want to dance but I want to play guitar?"

You stop pouting,"Guitar? Do you know how to play it?"

Yoona nodded,"Just basic, but I'll still singing All Around The World, what do you think?"

You thumbs up,"Awesomeee!!"

***

TTS just arrived SNSD's dorm in Japan,"Ahh... I'm so tired,"They opened the door just to be welcome by Yuri and Sooyoung,"Yo, guys, Sunny is burning the meat at the balcony,"

Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrow,"Burning?"

"We're having a BBQ you silly, don't you read our text?!" Yuri knocked the leader's head.

"Unnie!!" You ran and hug Tiffany like a koala,"Miss you,"

"Aww miss you too cupcake,"Tiffany pat your back.

"Come on, since everyone is here, lets eat noww!" You broke the hug and dragged Tiffany to the open balcony.

"Yeahh TTS have arrived!! Yah maknae-ah! Drink it just a little bit!!"Sunny said waving an alcohol bottle infront of you.

"Unnie, I told ya, I don't drink!"You backhug Tiffany.

"Maknae-ah... She's my wife don't hug her too tight,"Taeyeon gave a sinister smile.

Seohyun laughed,"Unnie is being jealous with her own sister-in law,"

"Yah yah, are we going to get drunk tonight? It would be fun!"Hyoyeon came with a unicorn ballons.

"Unicorn!" The Hwang sister said unisonly.

"Wait, you like unicorn maknae-ah?"Hyoyeon asked,you nodded while picking up one of the ballon and tie it on Tiffany's neck.

"My turn,my turn!" Tiffany took another unicorn ballon and tie it on your wrist.

"Lets take a picture and put it on my instagram!"You announced while took out your iPhone 5s from your pocket.

"Yah you have IG and didn't even bother to follow me? Your own daddy?!" Taeyeon said dramatically.

You chuckled,"I just made the account this evening,I just followed Hyoyeon unnie,"

"Yah, you didn't follow me too? How could you maknae...."Yuri pout while leaning her head on Jessica shoulder, just to getting shoved by Sooyoung.

"Mine!" Sooyoung pointed to Jessica's shoulder,"Mine!"

"Huff.... Jessica is my sister in law anyway! Gotta text Soojung,"Yuri texted Krystal.

"Wait but I thought..."Seohyun's word been cut by Sunny.

"Shh...The show is getting started!"

"What show..?"Seohyun been left confuse.

"Hye guys,"Yoona grinned as she walked with her guitar.

"What's up with the cloth Yoona-ya?"Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh.

"Nice huh? I picked for her!" Hyoyeon stated proudly.

"No, it was freaking ugly! Hyoyeon the fashion terrorist!"Sooyoung yelled, all laughed.

Hyoyeon pout, you hugged her,"Aww... don't be mad baby..."

"So.. I was saying,Seohyun-ah?"Yoona said.

"Neh?"Seohyun asked.

"Remember the health chocolate that you keep on receiving lately?"

Seohyun nodded.

"Well... it's actually from me," Yoona nervously grinned.

Seohyun eyes widen,"But.. why?"

Yoona giggle and sat on the stage and started to tuning the guitar 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kgMTtm9xIU

'All Around The World'

Soshi clapped their hands as the performance ended,Seohyun furrowed her eyebrow,"Yoona unnie, what's the meaning of the health chocolate and those sticky note?" She asked, still feeling confuse.

Hyoyeon loudly sighed,"This uptight punk!"

Yoona nervously reached for a rose next to her before walking towards Seohyun.

"Seohyunnie.... Be mine?" Yoona nervously grinned like an idiot, kneeling infront of Seohyun.

Seohyun was dumbstruck,her eyes widen,"Come on Seo, don't make Yoona wait any longer...." Sunny talk softly as she talked to herself.

"Yoong unnie...."Seohyun stood up.Yoona's eyes never leave Seohyun.

Seohyun smile,"Lets go on date tonight?"She pulls Yoona to stand up.

"Aww.. so sweet....." You spazz next to Tiffany.

Yoona let out her aligator laugh,"Good bye loner Yul! Peace out!"

"Yah! This kid!"

"Yuri! Don't worry we got extra meat for us, woot woot!" Sooyoung started to take Seohyun and Yoona's portion.

"Good bye unnie~~~" YoonHyun waved to Soshi before walked out from the house.

-Park-

"Why it took so long to confess Yoona unnie?"Seohyun asked as they had been silence for quite a long time since they arrived the park.

"Neh? Umm.... I don't have any courage? Yeah, that's the reason," Yoona once again grinned.

"Stop grinning unnie,"

"Sorry,"

Seohyun chuckled.

"I'm just nervous Hyunnie-ah,"

"Where is my brave Im Yoona?" Seohyun giggled.

"She's go--"Her words been cut off by Seohyun's lips.

"Omo! What I just done! Mian Yoona unnie! Kyaa!!" Seohyun ran away from Yoona.

Yoona snapped from her daze and chased after Seohyun,"Hyunnieee, what you just done is cute! Don't run away!!" Yoona teased.