My parent is Taeny or Soosica?

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"Where have you been Sunny?!"Yuri asked.

"Umm...I just been to the toilet?"Sunny said with confuse.

"You already go to the toilet for 45minutes you know?!"Taeyeon yelled on Sunny's ear.

"Aww...Taeyeon! Dont yelled on my ear, I'm gonna deaf!"Sunny rubbed her left ear.

"Serve you right!"Taeyeon stuck her tounge out.

Sunny seat next to you.

"Unnie, did you know that T-ara already arrived just now?"You asked once Sunny seat.

"Yeah, I know, Actually, I just meet with Hyomin earlier at the toilet!"Sunny whispered to your ear.

"WHAT!"You yelled, Sunny quickly covered your mouth.

"Could you slow down a little bit your volume?"Sunny said.

"I'm sorry unnie, so lucky you,"you high five Sunny.

"Yeah...So I've been told that I'm going to have a duet performance with Hyomin?Is it true?"Sunny asked.

You nodded,"Yeap, Oppa just annouce it when you off to the toilet just now,"

"Awesome...........Do you think its destiny _______?"Sunny asked with aegyo.

"I dont know, puff Unnie, I'm not a fan of romance book, what do you expect?"You joke.

"Whatever it is, I'm soooooo happy!!"Sunny hugged you tight.

"Yah,yah,why are you guys so close uh?"Hyoyeon suddenly asked with curious.

"Nothing, we are just happy, you know I started to bonding with ______,right sister?"Sunny said.

"Yeap'You nodded.

"Yah _______-sshi,dont you know that Hyoyeon jealous looking you with Sunny?"Yuri suddenly said.

"Yesh! What are you talking about Kwon Yuri! I'm not jealous!"Hyoyeon snapped.

"Really Kim?"Taeyeon tease.

"Yes another Kim!"Hyoyeon said.

"Guys, just relax, this Hyo_____ couple still didnt realise that they liking each other, one day they I believe that they gonna be together,"Sooyoung smirk.

"Unnie, what are you talking about?"You said.

"Hyoyeon,I approve if you want to be with my daughter,"Taeyeon said with fatherly tone.

"WE ARE NOT LIKING EACH OTHER!"both you and Hyoyeon said,then you look each other,blushing,"Stop copying me!!"Both of you said again,resulting all soshi member burst out laugh.

"Hyo___ couple is really hilarious! I  wonder what they will do next!"Yoona said.

"Yea,yea whatever,so deal huh Kim Taeyeon?"Sooyoung said.

"Deal?What deal?"Taeyeon confuse.

"Deal to give _______ to SooSica as our daughter!'Sooyoung excitedly said.

"What? Since when I deal it with you?! ________ is Taeny properties alright?"taeyeon said.

"What?! Then lets make ______ to choose who she want to be her parent,"All Soshi member is looking at you, waiting for your answer.

"Uhh...What the question again?"You awkwardly said.

"Taeny or Soosica to be your parent?"Jessica said.

"Uhm...I like Taeny----"You still didnt finish the word cuz suddenly been interupted by Taeny.

"Yeay!! Thats  my daughter!"Taeny high five.

"But I like SooSica too..,"You finish your words, resulting Taeny to frown and Soosica high five each other.

"Yeah, but you still have to choose _______..."Seohyun suddenly said.

"Can I choose both?"You grinned.

"Alright, its okey with me, is that okey for you Taeyeon?"Sooyoung asked.

"Fine..fine...we shared. So her name is Kim Hwang Choi Jung ________"Taeyeon said.

"What are you saying Taeyeon?"Jessica confuse.

"______ new name,"Taeyeon said, feeling proud.

"Hey her surname is Park isnt it?"Sunny said.

"Park ________"You said.

"But ________,you got long name,is that okey for you?"Tiffany asked.

"Whatever...I just accept it, as long all happy alright?"You said.

"Awesome!!"Sooyoung and Taeyeon high five.

"Lee Sunny,we need you at the practice room now,"Manager called Sunny.

"Nae oppa, guys see you later!"Sunny wave at you guys.

"Bye~ ahve fun with Hyomin Sunny~"Yuri tease.

"Shut up!"Sunny snapped.

Yuri giggle,"Dont forget to say I love You to Hyomin!"

"You crazy Yuri,remind me to kill you after this!"Sunny exited from the backstage.

"Guys, me,Tiffany and Soosica want to grab drinks for awhile,see you in another 45 minutes alright?'Taeyeon pulled Tiffany.

"Alright, see you guys,"Hyoyeon said, on that time she is warming up.

Taeny and Soosica exited from the backstage.Suddenly YoonHyun also want to leave.

"Guys, Seohyun want to go to the toliet, I want to accompany her,"Yoona stand up.

"Really Yoona, make sure just accompany her, not ehem ehem...."Yuri joke.

"Why you are so ert today unnie?"Yoona said.

"I just want to tease today... huhh... I need a girlfriend!!"yuri yelled.

"You crazy, come on Seohyun,"Yoona pulled Seohyun.

YoonHyun exited from the backstage.

"I wonder how Sunny right now,I want to see her, see ya soon Hyoyeon and ______! Toodles!"Yuri running to the practice room.Leaving you and Hyoyeon alone.The silence came between both of you.

"Sooo..."Hyoyeon broke the silence."What do you plan for your solo performance?"

"Hmm.... I dont know yet... do you have any suggestion?"You asked.

"You want the wild suggestion or the good girl suggestion?"Hyoyeon joke.

"Hmm.. I dont know..."You shook your head.

"If the good girl I suggest you Love Story by Taylor Swift, if the wild one, you can take any Katy Perry song,"Hyoyeon grinned.

"Hmm.. I want some song that close to me, I want to play guitar on stage,"you said.

"Thats great,who do you want to sing for?"Hyoyeon said.

"Kevin.."You softly said,almost like whispered.

"What?! For Kevin?From UKiss?"Hyoyeon asked, disbelief.

"Yup."You nodded.

"Wait, let me guess, you used to date her or you are currently date him now?"Hyoyeon said.

You shook your had,"Kevin was my boyfriend before I be in Snsd,"

"And you guys broke up because?"

"Because he cheat on me with one of Apink member"You sadly said.

"Ohh..I'm sorry _____ I didnt mean to make you sad..."hyoyeon hug you.

"Nahh.. thats fine, I think I already know what song to sing,"You broke the hug.

"What is it?"Hyoyeon curious.

"If it was a movie, by Taylor Swift"You said.

"You want Kevin back?"

"I dont know, all I want is to be close with him again, my life is completely hell without him, eventhough he cheat on me,"you frown.

"Hmm..hey I heard that UKiss gonna come and watch us tomorro, better you be prepared"Hyoyeon tap your shoulder.

"Okey unnie, thank you for the advice"You smile.

-hey guys, sorry if the story line kinda crazy, hehe sorry, i decided to have some drama on ______ life, and yeah, i like taeny and soosica so i decided to put them as parent, hope you guys dont mind, next chapter is going to be SNSD Concert in CA so keep waiting for it what song that sunbyung couple with sing together, PLEASE COMMENT and tell me what you think ;)

P.s: HELLO TO ALL MY  READERS AND MY SUBSCRIBERSS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CUZ READ MY STORY :)