Triple peace date in one resturant

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"Okey unnie, you are the namja!"You cheered.

"Me?"Hyoyeon pointed to herself,"Well,I'm glad! Its gonna be weird if you are the namja,"Hyoyeon grinned.

You pouted,"What that supposed to be mean?"

"What I mean is, you are much,much girlish and I'm much,much....I don't know, hmm...boyish?"Hyoyeon chuckled.

"Don't forget unnie you are still a woman,"You shove a fro-yo to Hyoyeon.

"I know,I know,"Suddenly Hyoyeon's stomach started to make a sound.Hyoyen's face turn pink.

You laugh,"Unnie! You hungry don't you?"

Hyoyeon covered her face with her Ipad,"No,I'm not,"Hyoyeon lied.

"Unnie, there's anyone tell you that you are a bad liar?"You pulled the Ipad from Hyoyeon.

"Umm...yeah..Yuri used to tell me that,I know I'm a bad liar,"Hyoyeon pout.

You pinched Hyoyeon's cheek,"Cute!"You squeal.

"Hey! I'm the one who should do that to you!,"Hyoyeon fake mad while piching your nose.

"Unnie~"You called."Yeah?"Hyoyeon looked at you.

"Saranghae~"You showed love sign near your chest.

 

Hyoyeon chuckled,"Saranghae~"She replied.

You blushed,"_______-ah, may I ask you something?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Yeah,what is it unnie?"You eyebrow raised a little bit.

"Well....,I'm pretty sure back in high school you got lot of lovers or boyfriends,but may I know what number am I?"Hyoyeon said.

"Hmm..."You put one finger on your chin."You are number....."

You saw Hyoyeon started to sweating,curious with your anwer,"You are number 7 and first one!"You squealed.

Hyoyeon make her confused look,"What are you mean?"

"Well....you are my 7th lover and first girlfriend,happy?"You asked,Hyoyeon nodded cutely,"I'm glad I'm your first girlfriend,"

"But I'm soo jealous unnie!"You pout.

"What's wrong?"Hyoyeon asked."How many girlfriends and boyfriends you already had before me? And you used to date eunhyuk oppa right?"You crossed your arm.

Hyoyeon laugh,"Pabo yah,me and eunhyuk just friend, we were rumored to be together because we both love to dance that's it,"Hyoyeon hold your hand,"I might have lots of girlfriend and boyfriend,BUT,I never be serious with them like I'm serious with you right now,"She continued.

You furrowed your eyes,"Unnie, we are just be together today,how can you said that?"

"You don't trust me?"Hyoyeon pout."Aigoo...my cute namjachingu,don't pout like that,"

"Why?It's my face so I can pout whenever I want,"Hyoyeon sulk.

You sighed,"Fine, sorry unnie,I trust you,"you rubbed Hyoyeon's hand,she's still sulking.

"Unnie! Don't be like this!"You try to coax."Don't want~"Hyoyeon whine like a baby while stuck her tounge out.

"Urgh fine!"You left her at the Fro-yo store.

-Outside the store-

"________! Wait!"Hyoyeon tried to chase you."Don't want~"You imitated the way Hyoyeon whined just now.

Hyoyeon backhugged you,"Mianhe Jagiya~"She kissed your cheek,your face suddenly turn to pink.

"Do you forgive me now?"Hyoyeon doing her aegyo.

You looked at her,then smiled,"Yes I forgave you,"You linked your arm with Hyoyeon's.

"Come on unnie, its almost dinner time,lets grab some dinner,I know the best Hamburger in LA, me and Krystal unnie always hang out there when we are here,"You said.

Hyoyeon make a jealous look,"You and Krystal,woohoaa....I didn't know you guys are close?"

"Unnie, enough with your jealousy, me and Krystal unnie are roomate before F(x) debut,"You explained.

"Oh,is that so?Fine, I'm not jealous anymore,"Hyoyeon followed you while grinning like crazy person.

-In And Out restaurant-

You and Hyoyeon entered the store,"Wow, there's a lot of people here, I'll get a seat for us,"Hyoyeon said.

"Aneyo unnie, stay with me,I'm pretty sure there's place for us,"You nugged Hyoyeon's shirt.

"Okey,but babe, what's wrong? You seem uncomfortable?"Hyoyeon asked.

"Look..., "You whispered to Hyoyeon while pointing at the ert man who are smiling at you.

"Ahh...I get it,"Hyoyeon held you tight."If he dare to come here he can taste my Taekwondo!"Hyoyeon glared at the man.

"Thanks unnie,"Both of you are lining up to order a food.

Finally you arrived the counter,suddenly your phone ringing,"Unnie, I gotta pick up this call, order it for me please?"You said.

"Umm...sure, what do you want?"Hyoyeon asked while giving I-don't-know-how-to-order look but you didn't realised it.

"Just large chicken burger and coke,"You said.Hyoyeon nodded.You left her for awhile.

"Hello,miss welcome to the In and Out reastaurant, may I take your order?"the cashier girl friendly said.

"Oh... umm....," "how am I supposed to mention it!?" Hyoyeon smiled for while.

"One chic--ken burlgoh?"Hyoyeon stuttered, trying her best to pronounce it.

"Sorry miss,can you repeat it again?"The cashier girl said.

"aish,_____ where are you??"Hyoyeon mumbled in hangul."One chicken burlger?"This time Hyoyeon's pronounce it alittle bit better.

"Okey, then?"The cashier girl key in the order."One chicken buritto?"Hyoyeon once again struggled.

"Buritto? Okey, how about your drinks?"

"Um.." Hyoyeon showed peace sign on her finger,"Coke"

"Okey, so one chicken burger,one chicken buritto and two coke, so all is 20 dollars"the cashier said.

Hyoyeon handed the money and took her food."Gee... i will never make fun with Jessica's and Tiffany's english again,"Hyoyeon sighed.

Just then you entered the restaurant,"Hyoyeon unnie, how is it going? You can order it?"You teased.

"Yah! Why you left me?! I'm strugling with my english just now!"Hyoyeon frowned.

You laugh,"Unnie mianhe, I just realised it once I ended the call,I rushing back to here but its look like you already made it,congrats unnie!"You half hugged Hyoyeon.

"Come on, lets find seats for us,"Hyoyeon suggested."Come on,"

"Unnie, is that Yuri unnie and Krystal unnie?"You pointed to the couple figure.Hyoyeon looked at them,"Yes they are! wanna aprroached them?"

You shook your head, "Lets not disturb them,"You pulled Hyoyeon to the other side.

"Let seat here,"you put drinks at the table."So our first date tonight,cheers"Both of you cheers using the coke cup.

As you and Hyoyeon are peacefully eating suddenly Hyoyeon choked,"Unnie, are you alright?"Hyoyeon nodded while while pointing at the entrance door.You looked back.

"That is Soonkyu and Hyomin right?"Hyoyeon continue to cough.Your eyes widen, "Yes they are,"You said while make an eye contact with Sunny,using like telepathy(?)

"I wanna meet them,"Hyoyeon said while standing up but you her back to her seat,"Lets now disturb any Soshi couple tonight okey?"You said.Hyoyeon sigh then she obeyed your word.

"Maybe Sooyoung,Yuri,Yoona and me should suprised her on award ceremony tomorrow,"Hyoyeon smirked.

"Unnie, continue eat, may be oppa will nag at us if we come back hotel late,"you said.

"Fine.."Hyoyeon still smirking.But you ignore it.

SunByung,YulKrys and Hyo____ having a peacefully date at the restaurant.

-Next chapter is award ceremony!! woohoo~ I just realised that I said that before on previous author notes but until now i still didnt make it hehe(shame with myself) so i'll make it this time! And more on Hyoyeon jealousy cuz she got so many rival haha

-Please leave some comment and tell me what you think ;D