the drama and the award

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"_____-ah, why dont you wear this?? I just bought it,"Tiffany eyesmiling.

"Huh? Pink? I thought you bought this for Taeng unnie?"You said. Tiffany shook her head, "No,No,Its for you,"Tiffany said.

"_____-ah~ wear this cloth, i bought for you,"Jessica suddenly come.

"Jessi,she should wear this okey, much suitable and its pink!"Tiffany squeal.

"No,she should wear this,and its Pink too!"Jessica emphasize the word.

Tiffany pout and looked at you,"____-ah,you choose?"Tiffany said.You nodded. "Hmm...why dont i wear Tiffany unnie's for the rehearse and Jessica unnie's for the airport fashion i'm pretty sure lots of paparazzi going to be there,"You suggest.

JeTi nodded,"Ohh is that so, okey,"JeTi unisonly said.

"By the way thank you alot unnie," You smiled,JeTi warmly smile,"You are welcome our daughter",Three of you chuckled.

"Okey everyone,I gave you 5 more minutes to get ready then we will go to the rehearse,"Manager oppa said.

"Ne~"SNSD answered.

------------

"Babe, here is the mic,"Hyoyeon handed you a mic.

"Thanks unnie,"You said.Hyoyeon smile and come closer,"You know...I would prefer you call me baby or babe than unnie,"She whispered to you.

You looked at her,"Okey Hyoyeon baby!"You squeal,"Gee, i thought Hyoyeon just had a baby,"Yuri joke earning a laughter from Yoona.

"What? At least I didnt get a slap from my girlrfriend"Hyoyeon stucked her tounge out.

"Owww that harsh, you wanna fight now?!"Yuri playfully showed her fist.

"Oh yeah, come on!!"Hyoyeon and Yuri playfully argue with each other.

You and Yoona just laugh watching the scene suddenly you felt someone tapped your shoulder,you turn back,"Hye ______"Suzy called you.

You waved,"Ohh hye Suuuugeeee,"You called her she softly hit your arm,"Yah, i told a million time stop calling me with that name,"She fake scold you.

"Okey sugee, oppss i mean suzy, whats up?"You looked at her,she shyly smile as she got your attention.

"You know that in US we borrowed Wonder Girls Dorm?"She said.

"Ahuh,"You nodded.

"And the dorm is so complete, its have kitchen too."She said.

You furrowed your eyebrow,"Yeah so? Suzy i dont get it what are you trying to say?"

Her face turn pink,"Well..., what i am trying to say is...i baked you some cookies,"She showed you a box of cookies.

You smiled as cookies is one of your favourite,"Woahhh, you bake it? For mee???" Suzy shyly nodded,"Yeah, i hope you like it,"

You took a bite of it,"wow...its taste so nice,its yummy,"You thumbs up.

"Really, thank God it taste fine, i dindnt sleep last night just to make this cookies perfect,"She explained.

Your eyes widen,"Really? I'm touch!"You put your hand on Suzy's shoulder.

As you busy talking with Suzy you didnt realise that a pair of eyes are staring at your direction."Yah Hyo, gwenchana?"Yuri patted Hyoyeon's back.She nodded,"Yeah, I'm fine, I wanna go have a drink for awhile,"

"Wanna drink Soju???"Yuri teased,earning a smack from Hyoyeon"Shut up and no! I'm not drinking Soju for now, may be tonight,seriously, got to go from this hell,"Hyoyeon glance at you guys.

 

***

You walk to the snsd make up room,you tried to find Hyoyeon, but she no where to be found, you decided to asked Tiffany,"Fany unnie, did you know where is Hyoyeon unnie? I tried to find her," you pout.

 

"Umm.... She is at Kara's dressing room, why? Did you guys had some fight or something??" Tiffany said as she fixed her makeup.

 

You smile,"No unnie, it's okey then, thanks!" You smile.

 

Sudddenly Hyoyeon entered the dressing room,"Unnie!! " you throw a hug on her but she unwillingly replied, you realized the sudden of mood changing, you broke the hugged,"Unnie? Waeyo?" 

Hyoyeon forcefully smile,"Nothing, you are happy right with that Suzy okey? Now let me go, I need to get ready," with that Hyoyeon ignored you.

You frowned,"Yah _________,Hyoyeon just jealous looking at you and Suzy just now, calm down, she will be cool down soon,"Tiffany tried to cheered you up,you let out a small smile,"Hope so unnie,"

***

"OMG, for the 3rd time for this year MTV Awards, the winner is....... GIRLS GENERATION!!!!!!!!" The emcee announced it, all 10 of you cried of joy. "we won it woot woot!!" Taeyeon and Yuri made a hip before running to the stage (just like what Taeny done on MAMA) 

"OMG!!!!!! Los Angeles MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!" Tiffany yelled.

After that JeTI made speech while you trying to grab Hyoyeon's attention, but she still ignoring you.

"Thank you and have a great night!!! Kamsahamida!!"JeTi ended the speech.

All of you go back to the backstage to get ready to perform

. "Guys, guys, after this award ceremony we have immediately packed our cloths and go to airport we have schedule in Korea after this," Taeyeon announced, you frown,"So fast? Just about to enjoy LA,"

Tiffany chuckled,"That's how Soshi works here dear," She carressed your head.

"Okey girls be ready, you gonna be on stage in 5 minutes," The PD said, Soshi nodded, "Alright guys," All of them put a hands together and shout,"Jiguemae So Nyuh Shi Dae!" You walked with Jessica to the stage.

After Soshi have done performed they bid good bye to other Korean group and head to the hotel with cars.

-Airport-

"Unnie... Are you still mad?" You carefully asked as you sat next to her inside of the waiting room, Hyoyeon glanced at you, she shook her head and put earphone on her ears.

You sighed, you feel you about to cry,"U-unnie, I need to go to the ladies for awhile,"Your voice is cracking, at the edge of tears,"Ohh okey, do you need a companion?"Yoona asked,you smile while shooking your head, you quickly walked to the ladies.

-Hyoyeon while you were gone to the ladies-

"Yah!" Jessica knocked Hyoyeon's forehead with her finger,"Ouchh! What?!!" Hyoyeon asked in annoyed way.

"Why are you ignoring _____? Is it because Suzy is giving her cookies? For God sake Hyo?! You're so childish! Poor her!" Jessica dramatically sighed.

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes,"What? Is it wrong for me to be jealous? I have a right to be jealous,"

"But you are torturing her, you can't be jealous, you have to get used to it, you know, she have been well known since she's still train as a trainee," Taeyeon in.

"So it's my fault now?" Hyoyeon crossed her arm.

Tiffany loudly sighed,"For your information Miss Kim Hyoyeon, she didn't even had a chance taste the cookies, she throw it away after she realised that you are mad at her about the cookies incident,"

Hyoyeon's eyes widen,"Really? Why I not realise that?"

"Because you are blinded with your stupid jealousy, you're just a few days dating her, but now you are started to doubting her,"Sunny said from far as she didn't looked Hyoyeon because to focused on her phone.

"Sunny, come and join us here, I know you are Whatsapping Hyomin now," Yuri teased.

Sunny stuck her tounge out.

"I'm not doubting _____ I love her since the first she stepping to SM Entertainment," Hyoyeon sighed,"I just feel insecure saw her with someone that have major secret crush on her,"

Tiffany nodded,"I'm sure can see that Hyo, but will ________ understand the reason behind of your stupid behaviour?" she asked.

Hyoyeon sighed again,"I.. Don't know.."

-You inside of the restroom-

You finished crying alone, you wipe your tears and fixed your make up," I will make Hyoyeon unnie not mad at me anymore! Fighting!" You shove your fist to the air.

You walk outside. "Baby.., we need to talk," Hyoyeon said as she waiting you outside of the ladies.

"O.. Okey??" You blushed as she hold your wrist. "Look, I'm sorry with my stupid behaviour, I just insecure you know,I'm afraid of losing you," She explained, you smile,"It's fine unnie, finally you are talking to me again!" You gave her your hidden eyesmile that nobody know including your parent.

Hyoyeon looked stunned with your eyesmile,"You have an eyesmile?" You smiled while nod.

She smile again,"Well... Seat with together with me inside of the plane?" She hold both of your hands.

You nodded,"Ofcourse Hyo baby," Both of you walk inside of the plane as all Soshi member already walk inside of the plane as you and Hyoyeon make up just now.

You seat at the business class just like the rest of Soshi member, Tiffany saw you, she gave you thumbs up and eyesmile, you smile back before you took a seat next to Hyoyeon,"Baby, if you are sleepy, lean on me okey?" You nodded while smile, a few minutes after the flight depart from LA both of you feel asleep on each other shoulder.

-UPDATED!!!! Sorry for the long hiatus on this fic I just... can't finish this chapter, don't know why :( Hope you enjoy this chapter! AND! For the next chapter,i promised you'll be happy......., I HOPE SO? LOL

-Please comment and tell me what do you think! :)