Ready For Award Ceremony??

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

-Inside the Hilton Hotel lobby-

As the concert end, all Snsd member riding a seperate car, you get in the same car with Tiffany and Jessica, and to be lucky, your car arrive at the hotel first, you guys hang out at the lobby while waiting others arrived.

"Urghh!! unnie! I'm soooo tired!"You said while seat next to Tiffany.

"Yah,you think you the one who tired, I'm tired too! preparing a 'show' for you,"Tiffany said.

"hehehe...Thank you very much unnie, I'm very enjoy the 'show'"You high five Tiffany.

"Yah, you just say thanks to your mommy Fany? how bout me??"Jessica pout.

"Ohh, thank you Sica unnie,"You said.

"No,no, wrong word,"Jessica now frowning.

"Huh, what the correct word?"You more confuse.

"I think she want you to call mommy?"Tiffany whispered.

"Huh?"You look at Jessica."umm....Thank you Sica mommy,"You awkwardly said.

"Correct word! You're welcome honey!!"Jessica hugged you.

"Umphh..unnie"You said while try to break free from the hug as you really cant breath.

"yah Jung! are you try to kill my daughter?!"Tiffany shout.

"Uhh me? "Jessica let you go."I just want to hug my daughter,"Jessica innocently said.

"Yeah, but not until she can't breath! Are you okey?"Tiffany asked.

"I'm fine unnie,"You assured.

"I'm sorry ______-ah I'm just excited finally SooSica have a daugther,"Jessica rubbed her back neck.

"Its okey,you know unnie, actually before I becoming Snsd member I actually ship JeTi..."You whispered the last word.

"What? We cant hear you,"Jessica said.

"Nah,nothing,"You fake laugh.

"For sure I know Soosica and Taeny real, wth i'm saying just now?" You thought.

"So unnie, how ceremony award gonna be tomorrow?"You asked Tiffany.

"Well first, we gonna wait for they announce our name, IF we won, all 10 of us will be on the stage,then Jessica and I gonna giving some speech, then we'll gonna go back to our seat,"Tiffany explain.

"Umm..thats not what I mean,"you said.

"huh? what are you trying to say ______?"Tiffany said.

"Duh, fany-ah, she know all what you were explaining just now, she's asking either should she be nervous or not? Like us when  we just debut, right ______?"Jessica wink at you.

"Yes, thank you cuz understand it unnie,"You smile.

"ohh....now I get it, well, for sure as human you'll feel nervous right?"Tiffany asked.You nodded.

"My advice is, dont be nervous cuz you have all your unnies on stage IF we win, "Tiffany said.

"Ohh..."The conversation slowly ended.

-In the other car (Hyoyeon,Yuri,Sooyoung and Taeyeon)-

"Hyoyeon-ah, why you said _______ is your girl just now?"Yuri asked.

"what she said so?"Sooyoung and Taeyeon said at the same time.

"Yup,"Yuri said.All are looking at Hyoyeon.

"Umm...(awkward laugh) well I just like to call her 'my girl' thats it,"Hyoyeon said.

"LIE!"Yuri said.

"What lie?"Hyoyeon asked.

"You like _____ dont you? Just admit it !"Yuri force.

"Emm....well.....I actually-------"

 

-yehaa!!! Have you watch Twinkle? Its awesome right!! haha sorry for spazzing, anyway PLEASE COMMENT and TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK :D

-After this Ill make a few of Ricky(Teen Top) and ______ a little bit, hope you dont mind, hehehe toodles!