Yes I Like Her

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"Yes, I like her! Satisfied?"Hyoyeon looked down while blushing.

"Yeay!! Hyoyeon already admit it!"Yuri excitedly clapped her hands.

"So you want to confess it to _____?"Taeyeon asked.

"I...I don't know... I mean, she's straight right?"Hyoyeon frown.

"Hmm...actually I shouldn't say this but Tiffany used to said to me that _____ like you,"Taeyeon said.

"Really?"Hyoyeon eyes sparkling a little bit.Taeyeon nodded.

"So you have a chaner to hit her! Better be fast because I heard that Tia from Chocolat like her too,"Sooyoung said.

"Really? How do you know?"Yuri asked.

"Remember when I hosting Mnet Countdown last month?"Sooyoung said.All nodded.

"Tia from Chocolat asked me to passed a box of cookies to ______"Sooyoung continued.

"Really? Wow, I think she's just being nice,"Taeyeon said.

"Oh yeah? With Note, I Like You, hope We'll be Friend"Sooyoung mocking the note.

"Then why dont you gave ____ any cookies or notes?"Taeyeon eyes furrowed a little bit.`

"Because its finished before I have a chance to gave it to her,"Sooyoung looked away.

"Its finished because you eat it right?!"Yuri yelled.

"Eheh...Yup.."Soooyung shyly nodded.

"Tch...I think if _____ had to choosed, she may choose Tia cuz they are almost same age right?"Hyoyeon face like she's losing her hope.

"Dont think something that still didn't happen, if you want to make move, remember SooRiTae is on your back!"Yuri patted Hyoyeon's back.

"Thanks guys,"Hyoyeon said.

"We already arrived!! I wanna meet with my baby Jung!"Sooyoung excitedly opened her door,as she want to get out from the car her head accidently hit the car roof,'Aww!!!"Sooyoung groan.

taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh,"That's for being toooooo tall, thank God I'm short"Taeyeon stuck her tounge out.

"Shut up!"Sooyoung rub her head."Honey, you alright?"Jessica come approached.

"No..."Sooyoung pout like little child,"Eish! I hate that face!"Jessica pusehd the other girl away.

"Sicaaa!"Sooyoung whine.

"Stop fighting you two! Hye fany, Hye ______,"Hyoyeon smiled.

"Hye unnie,"You shyly smiled.

Taeny and soosica realised it,Taeyeon scoffed,"Umm..guys, me and Tiffany got to go to the room first, I got stomach ache!"Taeyeon quickly pulled her gf and run to the elevator.

"Haih,that taeny couple, hyoyeon-ah, can you wait for others to arrived? we got to go,"Jessica said.

"Guys,"Hyoyeon hold Sooyoung wrist and gace dont-leave-me-with-her-alone look.

"You gonna be fine...,"Sooyoung whispered.

"Annyeong!"SooSica run to somewhere place.

"Unn--nnie.."You called.

Hyoyeon turned back, try to acted calm,"Yes _______?"

"Why dont while we waiting them we have some drink at Starbucks ?"You asked.

"Su--sure,"Hyoyeon followed you from behind.

-At Starbucks-

"Here your hot latte unnie,"You handed the cup.

"Thanks,"Hyoyeon short answer.

"Unnie? Why you seem awkward with me now?"You furrowed your eyes.

"Well...awkward?Puff no!"Hyoyeon fake laugh.

"Is that because you told Kevin that I am YOUR GIRL?"You teased.

"Umm....How do you know?"

"Fany and Sica unnie told me,"You innocently said.

"Ummm''Hyoyeon take out her cell phone and silently text Sooyoung.

To: Sooyoung

I'm dead, help me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

AHHH!!! it still short!! i will try to make longer, pinky promise, heheheheh PLEASE COMMENT and tell me what you think, btw for those who are JETI SHIPPER i just make a new fic, its JeTi! check it out! :D

See you guys next time-Fanytastic15