LA Baby!

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"Woohoo!!!! We finally arrived LA!!!"You yelled, jump into joy.

"Aigoo this kid....Yah! ________-sshi! Relax okey?"Sooyoung said.

You pout,"You dont want to be excited with me?"

"Can I?"Sooyoung eyes widen.

"Sure,come on, we hold hand and JUMP!!!!"You and Sooyoung jump.

"_______ What is going on with you? In the airport(in Korea) you are really silence, more silence than Seohyun, now you are such crazier than Yuri!"Taeyeon said.

"Hey! Dont dragged me into your conversation"Yuri snapped.

"I'm sorry unnie, I cant help myself from be so excited to finally can go back to LA"

"I got it"Taeyeon answer in english.

"Baby, your english is so funny"Tiffany tease.

"I dont care baby, if I am funny, I still got you my FANY"Taeny hugged.

"Okey maknae's close your eyes, this gonna be rated scene for you guys"Sooyoung joke.

Everybody laugh.

"Okey girls, off from plane now, there's lot of paparazzi out there."Manager oppa said.

"Oppa, where we gonna go after this?"You asked.

"First, we gonna go to the hotel first then all of you gonna go to the stadium to rehearse for your concert tomorrow" Manager Oppa answer.

"I'm so excited!!" Tiffany said excitedly.

"Yeah, we can see that"Jessica said.

"Ohh, before that I want to seperated you guys into 2 groups for hotel room."Manager oppa said.

"Oh really?"Yuri seem suprised.

"Yeap, group number one, ________,Hyoyeon,Sooyoung,Seohyun and Sunny"Manager oppa annouce.

"Group number 2,Taeyeon,Jessica,Tiffany,Yuri and Yoona"

"So all of us gonna share the room?"Sunny asked.

"Yes,okey girls, I'll leave you girls for a while, I wanna take care you luggage"Manager oppa leave you guys again.

"What?! No way! I want be with my Jessica!!"Sooyoung yelled after manager leave.

"Yah Sooyoung, you said like you will never meet Jessica after this."Taeyeon suddenly said.

Sooyoung glare at Taeyeon,"You kid leader, better be quite, I know you can do your thing with Tiffany after this!"Sooyoung snapped.

"Uish, that harsh..."Taeyeon said softly.

"Okey,okey girls no fighting, remember our reason to be here, to perform for our fans here and attend the award ceremony"Sunny reminded.

"Yea..."all said.

The manager finally come back with 20 security to you guys.Lots of fanatic fans waiting you guys outside the airport.All the reporters pushing each other just to take a closer look of you guys.

-At The Hilton Hotel-

You finally check in to the room with your unnies.

"Yeay!! We arrive here, I wanna call my mom.. can I Oppa?"You asked cutely to your manager.

"Aigoo this girl, here, call your family,"manager oppa handed you a cell phone.

"Thank you oppa!!" You called your mom.

Manager Oppa leave the room.

-Conversation-

"Hello?Mom?"

"_________?Is that you?! Omg my daughter! Where are you?"

"Mom I'm in LA now, I plan to sleep on your house!"

"O...._________, why you didnt tell me earlier?! I'm not in LA right now,"

"What???"You frown.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but its look like we cant meet you now, we are heading to Nashville right now.."

"But mom, I came here to meet you and dad, I'm so excited to meet you now you are saying you are not here, how could you..."

"I'm sorry dear, we might visit you once you back to Korea okey? Got to go now honey, love you!"

"Love you----" The line been cut off.

"Love you too mom...."You said softly with a sad face.

Hyoyeon saw it and she hug you from back.

"Whats wrong my sister?"

"Nah..., nothing," You try to hold your tears.

"Really, _______look here."

You turn to face Hyoyeon with fake smile.

"Hey, this face isn't nothing this face is something! Come you can trust me ______"Hyoyeon hold your hand.

"Its just...my mom....I was so excited to meet her then suddenly she said she's not here,she was current in Nashville,"You wipe your tears.

"__________,dont cry...hey, you have me, and other unnies..."Hyoyeon hugged you.

"Thank you unnie, I feel better now,"You broke the hug.

"Hey, its no problem at all, okey, you must know, that I love you always"Hyoyeon wipe your tears.

Suddenly you hear a few people said 'Awwwww...'

You and Hyoyeon turn around and saw Sooyoung and Sunny is looking at you.

"Yah! how long you already been there?"Hyoyeon asked suprisedly.

"Since the 'drama' has started"Sunny joke.

"Hmm.. having fun huh Hyoyeon?"Sooyoung tease.

"What?hahaha no!"Hyoyeon look at me.

"Really? We want Hyo______ couple! "Sooyoung and Sunny joke.

"Unnie~ thats enough, look at _______ she already blushing!"Seohyun suddenly said.

"OHH.....Dont you see both of them are blushing?"Sunny pointed to you and Hyoyeon.

"Unnie, what are you saying? Hyoyeon unnie just try to comfort me,"You defend.

"Comfort you?About what?"Seohyun asked.

You heavily sigh and look to Hyoyeon,your face reaction is asking to her either you should tell them or not.

Hyoyeon nodded.

"Its...my parent, they are not in LA now.."

"So its mean you are going to sleep with us? Not your house?"Sooyoung asked.

You nodded.

"You pabo-ah! of course she will sleep with us, otherwise where she gonna sleep?"Sunny hit Sooyoung head.

All laugh.

"Okey lets rest, we have schedule after this."

-2 hours later-

"Ladies?"Manager oppa knock the door.

"Yes oppa?"Seohyun open the door.

"Come on ladies, we need to go to the stadium now, you girls need to rehearse"Manager oppa remind.

"Oh okey2, girls, unnie, come on,"Seohyun shout.

"Okey, we are coming!"Hyoyeon pulled you from watching the t.v.

"Hey!"you snap.

"Come on, we gonna late,"

You quickly grab you bag.

All Snsd been to the 2 black car.

You seat with Taeny and Hyoyeon in one car.

Tiffany saw how close you and Hyoyeon in the car, she smirk at you.You just reply with awkward smile.

-Fuhh, I'll stop here, how is it? Bad?? Sorry if it is bad, I dont know what happen to me, I'll try to make it better on the next chapter, PLEASE COMMENT and tell what you think. :D