story of us by taylor swift

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"I said, I like you, no,no, i mean, I love you ________,"Hyoyeon confessed.

"Unnie,no."You coldly pushed Hyoyeon's hand.

"Why ______?"Hyoyeon seem hurt.

"How am I supposed to hug you if you are holding my wrist, I Love You too unnie!,"You hugged Hyoyeon.You can feel that Hyoyeon is smiling.

You broke your hug,"You love me more than just unnie-dongseng right?"

You nodded, "Actually, I like you since first time I became a SNSD member, you're first unnie that approached me and show me how to dance when I am struggling back in training day,"You explained.

"Really? Saranghae yo~"Hyoyeon showed love sign.

"Saranghae yo~,"You replied.Suddenly you saw Hyoyeon's face turn red,"Unnie, why your face become red?"

"Emm, its because......hmm...I imagine I kissed your cheek, suddenly I feel shy,"Hyoyeon said while playing with her finger.You chuckled,"You are funny unnie,"

Hyoyeon looked at you,"Can I.....kissed you?"Hyoyeon shyly said.

You looked on your left and right, making sure that no one see you guys(well you are in VVIP area, no one there)"Alright unnie,"

She peck your cheek,your face turn red,"Uhuh, I'm shy,"Hyoyeon hold both her cheek.

"Unnie, that's just a peck,I want real kiss!,"You whined.

"Real kiss?"You nodded,"Where you want me to kiss you?"You shyly pointed to your lips.

"Really?"Hyoyeon face turn more red.Slowly, she lean more closer to you and.................

 

 

 

 

 

kissed your lips.

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon broke the kiss,"So how is it?"Hyoyeon asked, trying to catch her breath.

"I think its official now,"You said trying to catch your breath too.

"What?"Hyoyeon confused."Fany and Sica unnie said, kiss first then you'll be official couple,"You explain.

"Ohh... so no more HyoNi, now is Hyo_____?"Hyoyeon asked, her eyebrow moving up and down.

"What HyoNi used to be real?"You asked in jealous tone.

"No, who said that,"Hyoyeon kissed you.

"I just love you,you,you,you,"Hyoyeon used her aegyo.

"unni--e, I never thought you have an aegyo,"You smiled.

"Well, my aegyo is my secret, I only show it just for you,"Hyoyeon said.

"Ohh, I love you unnie,"You hugged Hyoyeon's waist.

"I love you too, Choi Sooyoung,Kim Taeyeon you can come out now,"Hyoyeon annoyingly said.

"Huh? Unnie,they are here?"You asked.Hyoyeon nodded.

Suddenly you said 4 people standing up from behind the couch.

"Unnie? I mean Unnies?"You innocently said.

"Eheh, how do you know we are here Hyoyeon?"Taeyeon asked.

"I saw you,"Hyoyeon said."Oh my God!,"You blurt in english.

"What's wrong?"Hyoyeon asked.

"They saw us...kissing?"You asked."Honey,we saw everything,"Jessica said.

"Omo!"You covered your face with your palm."Yah______, nothing to embarassed about,we are family remember?"Tiffany said.

Yuri entered the Starbucks and quickly hit Hyoyeon's forehead,"You pabo! Why you left me behind?! I have to help manager oppa just now you know!"Yuri mad.

"Hehe, mianhe,"Yuri saw that you guys are cuddling each other, she then smirk,"Already confessed?"Hyoyeon nodded.

"Wow! So luckyyyyy!!!Now! Everyone have own lover! How bout me? I'm forever alone,"Yuri frown.

"Yul, you are not alone, remember last night I told you that someone that close to Jessica like you?"Sooyoung said."Who?"Yuri looked at Sooyoung.

Then suddenly the door been opened.

-Hahaha!! Yeay! I'm soo happy finally already official with Hyoyeon, so lets play some game now, who is someone that close to Jessica like Yuri? Lets guess! Please leave some comment! :D