I'm in Flashback

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

-Han River-

"Soojung unnie, here's the crips that you asked,"You said as you sat on the bench next to Krystal.

"Thanks,"She shifted alittle bit, giving a space for you to seat.

"So, wanna tell me? Sica unnie already made her own conclusion,"Krystal said while eating her crips.

"Bwoh? What is her conclusion?"You looked at Krystal while eating your crips.

"She conclude that Tiffany unnie have a crush on you and she confessed to and you rejected her confession, resulting Fany unnie and you crying,"Krystal took a deep breath after explain it to you.

Your eyes widen,"Bwoh?!" You let out a big laugh,"She conclude that?! No wonder she showered you with kisses, just to make Fany unnie jealous? Unnie, we're impossible to be dating, not even close to that,"

 

Krystal faced you,”Then tell me what is actually happening? I’m dead curious!”

“Unnie, Fany unnie said that I’m her lost sister that went missing a year before she moved to Korea,”You said slowly,starting the story.

“Oh really? No wonder...”She chuckled as she drank her drink.

“What? You knew?”

“No,no, I mean, no wonder your eyesmile is so familiar with someone and you are so loud back on the trainee day!”Krystal said.

“You think....Tiffany unnie is telling me the truth?”

Krystal nodded,”I think so, because Sica unnie used to told me that Fany unnie came to Korea because she found out that the family that took her sister away already moved to Korea,but after 2 years she tried to find her sister again,but the, she found out that her sister already moved back to San Francisco,”Krystal glanced at the file on your bag.

“May I take a look on that file?”Krystal asked,”You mean this? Yeah sure,”You handed the file to Krystal.

A minute passed but Krystal still looked on the file,Krystal sighed after read all the detail,”______,you maybe don’t know this,but Tiffany unnie,your father, your sister and brother made a lot of effort,trying to find you back.”

She continued,”I still remember Sica unnie told me that every night Fany unnie while crying alone with the photo of your mother and you on her hands, she non-stop praying for your safety,”

Your eyes staring at the night view of the Han River at night,tears started to gathered on the corner of your eyes.

“______, don’t pretend that you don’t remember your childhood with your Fany unnie, I know you tried to forget her,”She sighed, you followed her sighed.

You closed your eyes.

-Flashback-

-Year:2002(You’re 6 years old)-

-Diamond Bar-

“Fannnnyyyy!!” You squeal as you ran to her bed.

“Hey! Get off from my bed you little punk!”Tiffany pushed you away from her bed.

You pout,”Stephanie, lets pway at the beach!”You said loudly.

She snorted,”I don’t wanna go to the beach! I’m busy! Don’t you see??!! Urghhh, get off from my bed!” she yelled.

“Stephanie, I don’t see you’re busy, you’re just writing Stepho’s d-diary?” You furrowed your eyebrow since that language is new to you.

Tiffany rolled her eyes,”Go and asked Michelle or Leo to accompany you to the beach, I’m busy,now get out,” she softly pushed you out from her room before closed her door.

You pout,”Uff fine! I will go to the beach by myself I hate you Stephanie!”You crossed your arm before walking out to the beach.

-Beach-

“Beach!!”You yelled alone at the empty beach.

“Mommy always bring me here, I miss mom...”You sat on the big stone.

*30 minutes later*

“Owhh sun is setting!”You excitedly clapped your hands.

“Wow...”You clasped your hands together,”Ohh..I should go home now,daddy going to be wowwy,”You happily walk to the main road.

“Wait,which road that I used just now?”You turn to your left and right.

“Mommy,daddy...Michelle,Leo,Stephanie,hewlp meee,”You sit on the bench after you wander around, the day started to get dark,the rain also started to pouring hard.

“Cowwlddd...”You hugged yourself.

“Mommy...Daddy...”You mumbled before you passed out.

***

 

 

***

“Honey, she’s waking up now,”The man said as he saw you stirring.

“Mommy...??”You mumbled as you realised that you’re not in a familiar place.

“Mommy is here honey,don’t worry,”The women suddenly hugged you.

“We found you passed out in the rain, you’re lost isn’t?”The woman asked.

You nodded,”I want my daddy....”

“Shh... You’re safe here sweetheart, we’ll take care of you from now,”She warmly kissed your forehead.

-End Of The Flashback-

“Unnie,”You paused for awhile while holding Krystal’s hand after told her the story,”Send me to SNSD’s dorm now, please?”

Krystal smile warmly,”Sure kiddo, lets go now,”

-SNSD’s dorm-

“Maknae? I thought you’ll be sleeping at F(x)’s dorm?”Hyoyeon said as you entered the house.

You gave a small smile to Hyoyeon and walk to Tiffany who’re still seating at the couch and still crying,”Unnie...Stephanie,”You hugged her tight.

“Maknae, I’m so sorry for abandoning you that day, the day that you want to go to the beach, I am so sorry, after you went missing, my life never in peace, I was been haunting with guilt,I’m so sorry Chealsea,”Tiffany said as she still hugging you.

“Chealsea? Is that my name? Why I can’t remember that?”You asked.

Tiffany nodded,”Yes, Chealsea Hwang,” She smiled while caressing your face after broke the hug.

Jessica who watch with awe next to Krystal asked,”Are my conclusion is true?”

Krystal rolled her eyes,”Completely false unnie..! They ‘re siblings, How come they’ll have a crush to each other?”

Jessica widening her eyes,”Chincha?! Wow, guess I was wrong, saaaaaddd lifffeeeee...”Jessica pout then  dramatically throw her hands on Krystal’s neck, hugging in tight.

“Unnie, can I sleep in your room tonight? I don’t think I’ll drive now, its almost 4a.m,”Krystal said while her sister’s back.

Jessica lifted her face,”Yeah sure, Hwang Sister is complicated huh?”She chuckled.

“Very complicated,”Krystal yawned.

“Aww.. poor my baby Jung,come on, lets sleep now,”The Jung sister walk infront of the Hwang Sister,”Yah Tiffany and ‘Chealsea’ you guys owe us something,”

You nodded,"Owkey unnie,tomorrow we have Caramel Coffee double date? My treat," You said eye smiling.

"And Soojung unnie, thank you so much,"Krystal smile while giving you the 'OK' sign.

"Okey call, see you guys when the sunrise, night night!"Jessica waved before closing the door.

You yawned,"Sleepy? Come on let's sleep my little cupcake,"The Hwang sister walk to the room that you guys shared.

"Yah,yah, you guys going to leave me hanging? I don't even know the real story!"Hyoyeon whined alone at the living room.

"Kim Hyoyeon! People trying to sleep here!" Jessica yelled from inside of her room.

"But  I wanna know the real story!" She whined more.

Jessica opened the door,"I will make it short and simple,Tiffany and our maknae is siblings, maknae family name is Hwang and no longer Park anymore, got it?"

"Wow, Chincha?"

"Now get your sleep Hyo, damn it, night!"Jessica slammed the door.

"So my sister in-law is Tiffany?" Hyoyeon laughed alone as she walked to her room.

-Umm.. Annyeong? How have you guys been??? I updated, hope you guys enjoy the chapter!

-And I will try to make more YoonHyun inside of this fic, just to let you all know that in here, Seohyun is not dating Yoona, but Yoona have some sort of feeling towards Seohyun, maybe I will make some confession session of YoonHyun?

-Sorry for the late update, I usually update fic with my phone but I had not time to edit :( Jaesonghamida *bows*