Paintball day

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"I can't believe it Yuri call us here just to play this stupid game?" Sunny yawned as she came out from her car.

"I know right and guess what? I'm the first one to arrive here assa~~!!!" Yoona fist pump alone.

"Yah, its cold and I need coffee!" Taeyeon growled as she slipped her hands inside of sweater's pockets.

"Where is Yuri anyway? She's the one who asked us to come here and she's being late, urghh I still need to finish my dream~~" Sunny said dreamily.

"Tch, what did you dreamt anyway?" Taeyeon asked, showing no sign of interest at all.

"I am married to Hyomin! We had 2 horse,5 dogs, 4 puppies, 6 cats, omo they are so cute, their name is Brownie... Charm..---"Taeyeon pushed Sunny's face away,"Be quite!" She fixed her sunglasses while leaning on her Mercedes.

"Why you're so meanie these days?!" Sunny whined while trying to be cute while pouting.

"No... I just.. I don't know... I missed my other half... maybe?" Taeyeon looked at the entrance of the paintball club gate, hoping the certain pink car will arrived.

Yoona suddenly appeared next to Taeyeon she nudged Taeyeon's elbow,"Waiting for your pinkmonster? She's on her way with your future sister-inlaw if you were wondering," She wiggled her eyebrow.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes.

Suddenly two motorbike enter the area

"Bwo-ya? Sasaeng fans? Unnie! Stand behind of my back! I have a pepper spray with me!" Yoona yelled.

The 2 motorbikes stop infront of trio,the one who ride the white motorbike took of her helmet,"Pepperspray?! Seriously Yoona, you could do better than that!" Sooyoung laughed her off.

"Sooyoung unnie? Whose bike is this?" Yoona asked as she take a closer look at the bike.

"Mine," She smile proudly.

"Okey, so are you?" Sunny look at the rider that still had her helmet on, she took off her helmet and flip her hair,"Kim Hyoyeon imnida," She grinned like an idiot.

Yoona gasped,"Unnie, you're so cool, marry me!" Yoona suddenly turn to a fangirl.

Taeyeon laughed,"Aish this idiot, and Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, you guys look really cool with the bikes,"

"I know right? I'm gonna bring Chealsea! She gonna love it!"

"So... Hyo, you think.... you could give me a ride for awhile?" Taeyeon grinned.

Hyoyeon nodded,"While waiting for them, why not, hop on Taeng," She wore her helmet.

"Sooyoung! How bout me?!" Sunny whined.

"Come here!" With that the duo started the engine and speed off.

"Yah! You guys leave me alone?!" Yoona yelled as she was left alone at the paintball center.

***

"The rule is easy, you shoot the opponent and your opponent is automaticly out, got it?!" The instructor yelled as she walked on your line.

"Beware Choi Sooyoung, I'm gonna shoot youuu!" Hyoyeon pointed her gun to Sooyoung.

"Yah, this gonna be fun isn't?!" Yuri said excitedly.

All 9 of her members suddenly gave her their own version of glare,"You made me wake up early Kwon Yuri," Jessica said in a dangerous tone.

"Yeah..."Taeyeon pick up her gun,"Better find a good place to hide Yuri-ah, because we're coming for you!" She pointed her gun to Yuri, Yuri raised her hands up.

"Alright ladies, game on!"

***

"Psst, wanna team up with me?" Tiffany called from another tree, you looked around before carefully replying to your sister,"Why should I do that?" You answered, furrowing your eyebrow.

Tiffany rolls her eyes,"Did you know the main price is Korean BBQ beef?Think about it, we didn't even have a proper breakfast just now," Tiffany jump from tree to tree to get close to you.

"Taeyeon, out" The speaker said, you chuckled,"Unnie, when was the last time you talked to Taeyeon unnie?"

"Umm... Last month? She's been avoiding me," She frowned.

You smirked,"Unnie, mianhe,"

"What do you mea---" You shoot your sister.

"Tiffany, out" The speaker announce.

"Yah! Chincha! I want to eat that Korean beef!" She glared at you.

You smiled,"See ya!"

***

"Yuri suggesting that people that are eliminated to stay inside of this 'jail' " The staff said.

Taeyeon rolls her eyes,"Yuri? That tan girl! She shoot me, can you believe that?! I'm to early to be eliminated!" She faked sobs.

"Enjoy your stay here Ms." He said before closing the door.

"How can I enjoy when there is no wifi here, seriously no wifi? What century are you living?"She babbling alone.

Suddenly the door was open,Taeyeon looked at the door, she saw someone that she wanted to see for the past 1 month.

"Taeyeon?"Tiffany called,Taeyeon just stare at her,Tiffany smiled sadly before looking on her feet.

"I'm sorry I've been ignoring you, I just need time Tiffany," Taeyeon said with a perfect American accent.

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, she still standing near to the door.

"I've been a bad girlfriend to you," Tiffany spoke in a same language.

Taeyeon smiled while standing up,"Nobody's perfect babe,"

Tiffany smiled,Taeyeon came closer and trapped her girlfriend between the door,"I miss you, so much..."She locked the door.

"Your english is perfect," Tiffany smiled as she hooked her arms on Taeyeon's neck.

"Thanks to my future sister inlaw," She answered before closing the gap between them.

***

Yuri was panting hard as she hide behind of the bushes,since the game start she have been a target of her members,"Why are they after me,I just want them to be healthy!" she harshly whispered alone.

"Yuri!" Jessica lightly patting Yuri's head.

"Omo! Sica stop it, I want to live moreee!" Yuri begged, Jessica smirked as she position her gun,"You made me wake up early and....you made me run, you know I never run Kwon," She said.

Yuri put both of her hands up,"You looked pretty today Sica-ah.." She compliment, trying to divert the ice princess attention.

"Me? Pretty? Who much prettier, Krystal or me?" She asked, poking Yuri's stomach with the gun.

"Ofcourse Krystal! She's my boo!" Suddenly Yuri been shot."Yuri, out"

"Oh my god Yuri you're bleeding!" Sunny dramatically run as she saw Jessica already shot Yuri, Yuri dramatically fell on her back.

"Stop being over reacting Soonkyu!" Jessica position her gun to face Sunny, the bunny's eyes widen, she position her gun too.

"How dare you kill Yuri? My Romeo, you are cruel, murderer," Sunny said like how people said in K-drama.

Jessica rolls her eyes,Sunny put one of her hands on her chest,"My seobang is dead, I got no reason to live Oh God!"

Yuri tried to hold her laugh, her eyes already at the edge of tears.

"K fine, bye Sunny," She shot Sunny,Sunny gasped,"Murderer!!" She put her hand to the area that she been shot before fall on top of Yuri.

"Sunny, out"

"Ouch Sunny, you are heavy," Jessica hushed her,"Dead people don't speak!" She smiled before let out the evil laughed.

"Yah baby, why are Sunny on top of Yuri?" Sooyoung asked as she saw the trio.

"She shot me! Cruel sicaa," Sunny said.

Sooyoung laughed, she patted Jessica's head,"Good job Sicachu~~"

"Hello eberywon~~" Someone spoke a failed english accent at behind of them, SooSica turn their back to the voice and saw Hyoyeon and you, you are trying to hold your laughed.

Jessica chuckled,"Maknae, Hyoyeon is too funny is that why are you laughing?"

You nodded,puffing your cheek trying hard to hold your laugh,"Yah baby, don't laugh, SooSic can kill us anytime if we didn't focus much!" Hyoyeon said.

You nodded, position the gun to Jessica, trying to be serious again,Jessica faking her gasp,"My daughter, how could you want to kill your own mother?"

Sunny who are still laying flat on top of Yuri laugh,"Yul! Let's watch this K-drama!" She clapped her hands.

"Yo Hyo," Sooyoung pointed her gun to Hyoyeon,"Let see, it's either your team, or my team gonna win this game! I need the Korean beef!" Sooyoung roared.

Jessica rolls her eyes,"Whatever Sooyoung,"

"Maknae, remember our deal baby sweetheart?" She asked you, you smirked while nods,"Ofcourse unnie a.k.a my mom for today," you turn to Hyoyeon and shot her. Hyoyeon's eyes widen, Yuri and Sunny gasped.

"Hyoyeon, Out"

Sooyoung eyes turn to Jessica as she saw her own princess smiling widely as she position her gun to the shikshin,"Mianhe," She shot her.

"Sooyoung, Out"

"Omo, Sunny-ah, the plot twist is so awesome, I love this drama!" Yuri and Sunny is being like an observant ahjumma who are watching a typical K-drama.

You high-5 Jessica,"Now unnie, our final mission, we got to find, Seohyun unnie and Yoona unnie,"

Jessica nodded,"Where do you think they are?"

-YoonHyun-

"Sooyoung, Out"

"Hyunnie, you want to win this game?" Yoona asked.

Seohyun shook her head," I don't want, I just want to spend my time with you,"

Yoona nodded,"But lets just do a recap, the only that survive besides us is Sica unnie and Chelsea,"

"I don't mind to die with you Yoong unnie,"

Yoona grinned,"Really?"

Seohyun nodded,"Okey then...." Both of them position their guns to each other,"Pull the trigger on 3 okey Hyunnie?"

"3,"

"2,"

"1,"

They shot each other.

"Yoona, Out"

"Seohyun, Out"

***

"I can't believe it you teaming up with Jessica but not with me?! Yah! You are Hwang not Jung you know that?!" Tiffany rant when she saw you are cooking a Korean beef with Jessica.

You laughed while giving her a 'V' sign,"Sorry unnie," You opened your mouth when Jessica wnted to fed you.

"Yah, you guys seriously punished us like this? Only winners got a chance to eat the Korean beef? What about us?!" Sooyoung whined, ready to cry.

Yuri laughed,"Yah, I made you guys came all the way to Busan, come on, lets enjoy this dish, ahjusshi! Bring a lot of beef, juseyoo!!!"

"Tippany uwnnieee open your mouth pleaseeeee..." You made a cute face to cool down your fuming sister,trying to feed.

Tiffany gave her eyesmile,she open , welcoming a beef to ,as she chewed the beef, her eyes widen,"What the fuhhhhhhh" She almost cursed. You and Jessica laughed.

"Haip, Tippany, don't curse!" Taeyeon chuckled to see Tiffany's face is getting redder as each minutes passed.

"WHY IS THIS BEEF IS SO SALTY?! CHELSEA HWANG! JESSICA JUNG!!" Tiffany chased the duo who already ran to the forest where they had their paintball game just now.

-Hello guys! I don't have any idea at all huhu... mianhe for this failed chapter T.T

-Please comment and tell me what you think :))))