I'm jealous....

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

-Next morning-

"______-ah...wake up!!!"Hyoyeon trying to wake you up by bear hugged you.You quickly woke up and sat up.

"Morning sunshine!!"Hyoyeon still bear hug you.

"Emm....Hyoyeon-ah, I think you can stop hug _____, she cant breath from what is saw now,"Sooyoung awkwardly said as she dried her hair off.

"Ohh..."Hyoyeon broke the hug.Suddenly Sunny barge in to your room(connecting room,she is from Taeyeon's room)"Guys,Guys!"Sunny scream.

"Yah Soonkyu! Shut up! Why must you ruining my great morning!"Sooyoung yelled.Sunny stuck her tounge out."Guys, guess what happen to Yuri last night?"Sunny sat your the edge of your bed.

"What happen to her? Dont tell me that she got slapped by Krystal last night,"Hyoyeon joked.Sunny nodded,"That's what exactly happen to her,"Both you and Hyoyeon gasp."Really unnie?What did she done until Krystal unnie slapped her?"You asked.

Sunny looked at you,"I dont know the true story but according to Taeyeon unnie story,Yuri trying to be ert with Krsytal and she doesnt like it, so she slapped Yuri unnie until she fall inside the elevator,"

Hyoyeon sat next to you while putting her pointed finger to her chin,"Hmm....you know last night we saw them at the In and Out restaurant,they looked so sweet but it ended with Yuri being a ert? Its soo unbelievable! Right baby?"She smiled at you,you nodded.

"Well you know Hyoyeon,Sunny and _______,Yuri already been 8 months without any lovers,maybe she tried to release her urge?"Sooyoung awkwardly smile while shrugging her shoulder.Sudden the room turn silence even Seohyun who just came out from the bathroom also looking at Sooyoung. "What?"the tan girl looked confused.

"Jesssshiiiicaaaa!!!!!!!!! You girlfriend is being ert!!!"Sunny run back to the Taeyeon's room."Yah,yah!!"Sooyoung chased the short girl."Sooyoung!!!!!!"Jessica yelled echoed in the both room.

Meanwhile you,Hyoyeon and Seohyun on your room."Wow....HellSica,ehem...."Hyoyeon looked at you."What?"You felt awkward,"I'm lucky I dont have a fierce girlfriend like her,"Hyoyeon chuckled.You laughed,"Soo cheesy,"

"______-ah why dont you take a bath now?"Seohyun said while drying her hair."Neh unnie...."You then proceed to lift the blanket suddenly you saw Hyoyeon is smirking,"What are you smirking unnie?"You furrowed your eyebrow a little bit.

"You want me to give you a bath?"Hyoyeon smirk,your eyes widen,"Seohyun unnie, am I heard it wrong that Hyoyeon want to give me a bath?"You innocently looked at Seohyun.Seohyun looked at you,"No, you heard it right,Hyoyeon unnie is being ert today,"

"What?!! Unnie! Stay away from me!"You quickly grabbed a towel and run to the bathroom,"_____-ah! Really you dont want me to give you A BATH?"Hyoyeon said,knocking the door while let out her evil laugh.

"No!"You yelled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie...I'm tired,"You said as you guys sat at the bench at the park,"Tired of shopping?"Hyoyeon asked.You nodded,"Oh yeah I am! Hmmph! We already bought 3 dance shoes! Its all about you!!"You crossed you arm while pout."Aww...dont pout, smile baby,"Hyoyeon kissed your cheek,"Dont want!"You stick your tounge out while looking away.

"Baby~~~"Hyoyeon whine,you still not looking at her."Park _______?"A men voice called you.You looked up and saw a men with a sunglasse smiling at you, you smile as your recognize him,"Cheondong oppa!!!"You immediately hugged him.

Hyoyeon cleared , "umm..._______-ah, can you tell me who is this?"Hyoyeon looked clueless."Ohh, Hyoyeon unnie,this is Cheondong,Park Chendong,my cousin, you know him right? He is from MBLAQ,"You introduce to Hyoyeon.The man charmingly took off his sunglasses."Annyeonghaseyo Hyoyeon sunbaenim,"he bow.

"Oh annyeong,"She bow a little bit, suddenly  Cheondong raised $5 to you,"What?"You looked at him."Can you buy ice cream for us?"he looked at you."Including me?"You annoyingly asked."Ye---yeah, for you too,"He like shooing you away.

"Arasso!"You stomped your feet away."Hmm, acting charming,"You mumbled softly as you already buy an ice creams and on your way to Hyoyeon and Cheondong, you saw he tired to flirt with Hyoyeon, you boiled inside and walk fast to arrive them,"Oppa, this is your ice cream, Hyoyeon unnie, lets go, we have rehearsing remember?"You pulled the other girl and left Cheondong dumbfounded.

"Wait ______, our rehearse is in another 2 hours,not now, wait, where we going?!"Hyoyeon yelled from behind.You stop as you realise that Cheondong is no longer on your sight."I'm jealous unnie, dont you realise??"You said.Hyoyeon smiled,"Yeay, you are jealous,"Hyoyeon cheered.

"Unnie, I'm serious,"You put you serious face."I know, I know, do you think I like cheondong flirt me, phhh hell no,"Hyoyeon opened her icecream,"Btw ______, Jessica just text me, she asked all gathered together at lobby on 4,"Hyoyeon help you open the ice cream.

"Ohh.. lets go to the lake!"You childishly said."Arassooo..."Both you walk while interlock your arm together, ignoring the other stare.

-Hey!!! I'm back!! I think this is my last update, cuz in another 2 weeks i will have my TRIAL EXAM!!! Hope you guys can pray for me ^^ Fighting!! hehe, so what do you think? Please leave some comment and tell me what do you think? or you guys can suggest me what do you want me to do next, perhaps a jealousy with Hyoyeon's partner in DWTS? hehe, suggest okey? :D

Hyoyeon unnie face when Cheodong flirt her hehe Hyoyeon unnie face when Cheondong flirt her, hehe