Hiking with emoTaeng

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

*Mark as Rated because our little Tae Tae have a few of cursing words hehe

A few days after GGWT in Hong Kong you're currently alone at the 24hour store near SNSD dorm in Gangnamgu.

From: Krystal Unnie

She's fine, I think she's taking advantage on this, she's been sleeping for such a long time! O.O

You chuckled as you read the text as you about to pay the instant noodles that you bought for Soshi's dorm.

To: Krystal Unnie

I am so jealous of her! Tell her I said hye! and please take care of her alright! :D

You heard the store's door been opened you snapped your head to the door and saw someone familiar enter the store.

"Nichkhun sunbaenim?" You called.

He took off his sunglasses,"Umm do I know you?"

You took off your mouth mask,"Chealsea Hwang imnida" You bowed.

"Ohh SNSD's new member, I never had a opportunity to meet you in person," He smiled.

"It's nice to meet you too sunbaenim," You smiled accidently giving a same eyesmile as Tiffany.

Nichkhun chuckled,"No wonder you're sisters, Hwang sister are totally pretty," He spoke in english.

You laughed awkwardly,"Well... thanks?" You turn to the cashier,"How much ahjumma?"

"5,000 won" The ahjumma smile, you payed and picked the stuff,"Thank ahjumma" You bowed.

"And it's nice to meet you again sunbaenim,"You bowed to him.

"Umm... Chealsea shii?"

"Neh?"

"You might going have to start to call me brother-inlaw soon," He switched to english while smiling.

You looked at him with a confused face,"Annyeonghigeseyo," You bowed and walked out from the store.

-Soshi Dorm-

"Come on Tae Tae don't be so childish!" Tiffany knocked the door many times as the kid leader lock herself iniside of the door.

"I'm not getting out from this room Fany-ah! How dare you asked Sunny to cover you to meet up with Nichkhun! And you were saying I was been childish?!" Taeyeon yelled from inside of the room.

"Taeyeon-ah! We're not meeting him! I swear with Lee Soo Man name!" Sunny back Tiffany up.

"Bla bla I'm not listening! Smart Hwang!" Taeyeon keep on ranting.

"KIM TAEYEON!!"Tiffany kicked the door.

The door was opened revealing Taeyeon with a hiking cloth.

"Where are you going?"Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes,"I'm going for a skydiving, let me die," She slung her bag.

"Tae Tae I'm serious,"

Taeyeon scoffed,"I'm going for hiking"

"With who,GD isn't?"

Taeyeon's eyes widen,"Bwoh? You want to doubt me now? Wow nice game Miyoung turning the table, you want me to go hiking with GD that much huh? Fine! I'll call him now" She dialled someone's number.

"Hello?"

"Jiyong oppa!"

"Umm Taeyeon unnie you're calling me? Maknae of SNSD? Remember me?" You chuckled.

Taeyeon giggled,"Oppaaa I'm going for hiking now lets go together I'll be alone at the forest come and join me oppaaa? *aegyo*"

"Umm...are you okey unnie?" You scratched your head thinking why Taeyeon was behaving that way.

"No excuse oppa! I will text you the detail, stay where you are!" With that Taeyeon cut off the call.

"Umm.. hello?" You pulled your phone from your ear and stare it for a few seconds, "Stay where I am?" you looked on your right, SMTOWN Everysing.

"Maybe I should spend my time here for awhile,"

"Done, now don't disturb my nice free time, good bye," Taeyeon gaveTiffany one last glance before walking out from the house.

"I don't date him!! We're not dating! KhunFany wasn't real! That's the true story! Stop torturing me!"Tiffany burst into tears.

Taeyeon sighed,holding the knob,"I need time, good bye 2ny," With that she closed the door.

***

"Seriously we're going for hiking plus camping and I didn't bring any single cloth with me?!" You accidently yelled.

"Yah loud Hwang, I came prepared, all your hiking cloth is at the back," Taeyeon said still driving.

"But unnie why so sudden?" Taeyeon reach for her ipad mini inside of her dashboard,"Read that,"

You read the KhunFany tweets you gasped,"Omo, so you need to get away?" Taeyeon nodded.

"I bought Soju with us, lets drink until we get waste!" Taeyeon yelled as she speeding out driving to be outside of Seoul.

From: Cupcake Unnie

Muffin where are you? I need to talk to you T.T

"Fany texted you?" You nodded.

"Reply to her that I kidnapped you, if she want you to back alive better let us in peace 2 days 1 night" Taeyeon let out an evil laugh.

You chuckled,"Arasso,"

To: Cupcake Unnie

I got kidnapped by Taeng Unnie T.T ttyl i'm a bad sister mian T.T 

You pressed send.

"Wahhh the air here is so freshhh and cold! Maknae, wear your jacket!" Taeyeon gesturing you to wear your jacket as you guys arrived the hiking place.

"Wow, pretty!" You squealed.

"Pretty isn't? I heard you never had a chance to do this kind of stuff since you arrived Korea, now, lets feel this moment!" Taeyeon slung her bag and locked her car. You slung your bag too.

"La dadidadi we like to party do it what ever we want~~ this our house this our rules now we can't stop~~ and we won't stop~~" You sang along with Taeyeon as you guys climb the hill.

"Now I'm lying on the cool hard ground ohhh!!! Oh? We have arrived according to the map,"Taeyeon stop singing as she looked at the map. "Okey we gonna set our tent here," Taeyeon took out her phone and take picturea of the scenery,"I want to feel the peace, can I?" You smile,"Let's forget your problem for awhile unnie,"

-Later That Night-

"Waaaaa!!! Why they do this to mee!! I trusted Soonkyu and Miyoung so much! Why did they betrayed me and met with that Thai Boy?! Hug me tighter Diamond Bar!" Taeyeon cried. It's have been Taeyeon's 4th bottle of Soju and she started to ranting about Tiffany meeting up with Nichkhun.

"I hate it when I read those delusional KhunFany's fans comment or post on the internet, it's hurting me!" Taeyeon touched her chest.

"Tell me Diamond Bar, is the older Diamond Bar loves me? More than she loves Thai Boy?" She stop crying for awhile anticipating your answer.

"Unnie, she's your wife, she love you so so so soooo much, trust me, don't cry anymore..." you patted her back.

"I don't want too!! Call me a cry baby! I don't ing care!"Taeyeon whine like a kid.

"Unnie don't curse!"

"I don't ing care, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung is ing mine, and I'm ing love her, that ing that boy need to stay away from her, frea....hmm...."Taeyeon dozed off on your lap.

"Unnie?"You softly shook her shoulder, she whine for awhile before continue on snoring. You smile,"No Nichkhun sunbaenim,TaeNy loves each other so much" Suddenly you realised something, how the hell you want to get Taeyeon inside of the tent?! You sighed.

You decided to text Hyoyeon.

To: HyoBaby

Jagiyaa How i wished that you were here.. *pout

In a few seconds Hyoyeon replied on you.

From: HyoBaby

Turn your head to the left side babe :)

You turn your head to the left side and saw Hyoyeon is waving at you,you squeal but been hushed by Taeyeon,"TaeTae is sleeping shhh...." Taeyeon spoke while sleeping."What are you doing here jagi?"

"Stalking you, following you, being your guardian angel from far," She approached and glared at Taeyeon,"Can you move her head from your lap? I'm jelly," She crossed her arm, you chuckled,"Help me transfer Taeyeon unnie to the tent," Hyoyeon puffed her cheek,"Okey....But! sleep with me tonight!"

You nodded.

"Uff! She's one of heavy midget!" Hyoyeon throw Taeyeon's body to the ground once she felt Taeyeon's body is a few cm's away from the ground.

"Umm... Miyoung-aahhhhh I will speak english moreee please don't go to that Thai Boyyy"Taeyeon whine loudly as she put her arms around of Hyoyeon's neck.

"Yah, let me go! Sleep tight Taeng," Hyoyeon flicked the leader's forehead before zipping the tent.

"I'll moved my tent next to Taeng okey? Wait here," You nodded.

-Double update! Yeay! I'm just frustrated today with these KhunFany things damn! Can Nichkhun just find another girl please? He can date any girl but please don't disturb my Soshi! And yeah I hate unicorns now thanks to KhunFany T.T

-Please comment and tell me whatchu think! ^~^

 

 

 

 

I removed the M thing Lol I just realised some people can't view it.