She's.... My sister?!

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

"Ahhh nae wangjangnnimm~" IGAB was been played inside of the dance studio of SMent, while you guys were practicing, one of the manager oppa came in,"Tiffany, your father is here," He said, Tiffany eyes widen,"Really? Daddy!!" Tiffany quickly dashed out to meet her dad.

"Gosh Tiffany is so fast," Sunny joked, all of them laughed,"Okey guys, we will rest for awhile, we will rest until Tiffany come back here," Taeyeon clapped her hands.

You seat while leaning at the wall, next to Hyoyeon,"What do you think about our new routine?" She asked.

"Hmm.. Difficult? I mean, it is so different style from The Boys, in The Boys you guys looked cooler this time more hip hop girl yo!" (Just in case you guys are asking, YOU still didn't be part of Soshi yet when The Boys Era,)

Hyoyeon chuckled,"Yeahh, this time we more power in our dance move, we have to build our stamina," You nodded,"Yeah, I wonder how Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie can build their stamina? I mean they rare to go to the gym unlike Yuri unnie and Sica unnie," You asked her, she smirk,"Well like you don't know they...." Hyoyeon lean closer and whispered something to your ear resulting you to blush,"Unnie!!" You softly slapped her thigh,"ByunHyo," You mouthed as you realised your member is looking at you.

Suddenly the door slammed opened resulting the serious look of Tiffany Hwang, she walked to you,"You," Tiffany speak in english while pointing at you,"Meet me at my room after we arrived our dorm," Tiffany said before turning her attention to Taeyeon as she sat next to her lover, you was left dumbfounded,"What?" You asked alone.

-Dorm-

 

*knock knock*

“Unnie?” You stuck your head between the door and doorframe.

Tiffany looked at your direction,”Maknae, come here,  we need to talk,” she said seriously as she closed the door.

“Okeyy...”You walk to Tiffany’s bed, waiting for her to coming to you,”Unnie?What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong? I’m so sorry if I do wrong..”You looked down to your feet.

“Maknae-ah..”Tiffany hold both of your shoulder,”Look at unnie please?” she said.

You lifted your head and saw there is tears on Tiffany’s eyes,”_____,we finally found you...”She hugged you tightly.

“I thought there is no hope anymore to find you,”Tiffany said as she’s still hugging you.

You broke the hug,”Unnie, what do you mean?”

“You are my sister,my chin-dongsaeng,”Tiffany said, smilling.

Your eyes widen,”Unnie, I don’t get, I have my own family,”You took a step back.

“Maknae-ah, listen—“You cut Tiffany’s word.

“And if you are really my family, why did you guys give me away to another family?”Your tears are slowly falling.

“_______,this is the proof,the DNA results,everything, that you’re my sister,”Tiffany handed you the file.

You looked on the file”_____,lets start all over again please?”Tiffany said, caressing your arm.

You retreat your arm,closing your eyes and shook your head,”I need time unnie,”You said,as you walk out from the room that you shared with Tiffany.

-Seohyun & Hyoyeon's room-

You walk inside of the room with tears on your eyes,Hyoyeon looked at you,"Baby? What's wrong? Did Tiffany used harsh word to you?" She said as she lead you to her bed,you shook your head,"Then what?"

You just keep on silence,letting more tears to fall,Hyoyeon tried to soothing you down by carressing your back,"Babe, you know, you can always talk to me?" You nodded.

"Babe, don't just locked your mouth, talk to me before I made a few assumption about what Tiffany have done to you,"Hyoyeon said. You looked straight to Hyoyeon's eyes,"Unnie.. Fany unnie...She..."

"She what?"Hyoyeon asked,you still stuttering,"Aish.. I don't get it,"Hyoyeon walk away from you and meet Tiffany at the living room.

"Yah Tippany, did you said any harsh word to our maknae?" Hyoyeon asked as she saw Tiffany is been comfort by Jessica.

"Yah... what's just happening? ______ is crying, so as you, are you two okey?"Hyoyeon came closer and seat next to Jessica.

Jessica rolled her eyes,"I've been asking the same question to Tiffany, she refused to answer it, so I guess ________ also didn't want to answer your question?"

Hyoyeon nodded,"You two are weird,"She crossed her arms.

"I agreed, I feel like I wanna locked this 2 and asked them to figure out their problem!" Jessica said.

Hyoyeon furrowed her eyebrow,"Yah Jung Jessica, hell no I will let Tiffany ALONE with my baby!" She said, feeling possesive towards you.

Jessica rolled her eyes,"Arasso,arasso,"She lift both of her hands up showing that she gave up.

Hyoyeon laughed,"Yah Hyoyeon, go and take care of my sister, why did you left her alone inside of your room?!" Tiffany hit Hyoyeon's arm.

"Ouch! Your sister? What? I thought she was your daughter?"Hyoyeon rubbed her burning arm.

Tiffany covered her face with her palms,"You guys just don't get it!" She cried out loud.

"Fany... calm downnnn...."Jessica hugged her bestfriend.

*Ding dong*

"Huh? It's 2a.m now, who's coming?"Hyoyeon said as she walk to the door.

She opened the door revealing Krystal standing infront of the door,"Ohh Soojung-ahh,"

"Unnie, _____ called me to pick her up,"Krystal said as she entered the house.

"For what?"Jessica stand up and hugged her sister.

"I don't know? She said that she have important thing to discuss with me,"Krystal said still didn't broke the hug.

Tiffany stop crying for awhile,"Why can't us be like Jung Sister?"Tiffany sniffed.

"Tiff,what are you talking about???? Wait,"Jessica paused.

"Soojung-ah, come here,"Jessica whsipered something to her sister.

"Bwoh? Unnie, are you sure?"Krystal said as she pulled away from Jessica,"Yes and I think I understand what is Tiffany talk about,"Jessica said.

Krystal nodded,"Okey I'll be going now,"

"Soojung-ah, _____ is at my room,"Hyoyeon said,Krystal nodded.

She knocked Hyoyeon's door,"______-ah unnie is here right now, come on, lets hang at Han River?"

You looked at Krystal with puffy eyes,"Unnie!!"You squealed as you jump and hug her.

"Yah american girl! Come on, lets hang out and you have something to explain to me,"She said, sandwiched you face with her hands.

"Arasso unnie,"You pick up your bag including the file and walk out from the room with Krystal.

"Sica unnie, I think I will let ______ sleep at F(x)'s dorm tonight," Krystal said.

Tiffany eyes wide open as she saw you brought your bag together,"Maknae-ah,"Tiffany ran and pick her scarf.

"Don't catch the cold,"Tiffany said, wrapping the scarf around of your neck,you nodded,"Yes unnie," you said coldly.

"Soojung unnie, lets go?"You said.

Krystal nodded,"Bye unn--,"Jessica suddenly showered Krystal's face with kisses.

"Bye~"Jessica waved.

"Wow, I don’t see that’s coming,”Krystal chuckled.

“Bye unnie,” You and Krystal bid goodbye to them and walk out.

-Inside of SNSD’s dorm-

“Jessi....”Tiffany called.

“Yeah?”

“Are you trying to make us jealous?”

-Hai!!! So! What do you guys think? COMMENT!!

-Thank you to all of my subscribers and readers and commentators! You guys are awesomeeee :)