soshi plan part 2

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

-At Parking Lot-

"Yoong! what time Ukiss will arrive?"hyoyeon asked while hiding behind Jessica's white bmw

. "They will arrive in 30mins! be prepare now!"Yoona covered back her face.

Ukiss car enter the parking lot.

"Unnie! Ready!"Yoona signal to hyoyeon.

-Inside Ukiss limousine-

"haha Kevin hyung must cant wait to meet with ________"dongho patted on Kevin's back.

"oh yea! hahaha"kevin smirk but Eli realised it and immediately gave dont-hurt-her-again look. kevin realised it but he continue smiling

. -At the front stage:Ukiss seating area-

"Kevin,kevin, why you are so idiot until you hurt _________ ? Dont you know that in soshi if one of them hurt all of them will payback to people who hurting them? Idiot Kevin" Joseph talk alone while put the glue on Kevin's chair.

"You're screwed Young man' Joseph smile. He then look to his left and right.

"Done, good luck Kevin. Hope you managed to get your off from this chair" Joseph quickly exited from the front stage and heading to Soshi's room.

-Back to Yoona and Hyoyeon-

After Ukiss car already parked and all of them already inside the stadium, Hyoyeon and Yoona started their plan.

"Yoona,hurry! puncture the tyre now!"Hyoyeon instruct.

"I am unnie!" Yoona took a long metal and punctured the tyre.

"Muahahaha good job Yoon, now its my turn,"Hyoyeon walked to the front of the car and open it.

"Hmm...let see..."Hyoyeon look into it, there's engine and a few wire on the front.

"Cut it out!"Yoona said.

"This is for hurting my girl! lalalalala....~"hyoyeon dramaticly cut the wire on the engine.

"I think they can't start the engine after we cut this,"Hyoyeon high five Yoona.

"Lets go before anyone see us,"They quickly run to the Soshi's room.

-Soshi's make up room-

"where is my Yoona..."Seoyuh worried.

"Did they got caught? No!!!"Sooyoung fake cried.

"Dont pray a bad thing you silly!"Jessica softly pushed Sooyoung's face.

"You called your hubby silly?How could you!Find,let me go with Yuri,"Sooyoung stuck her tounge out.

Jessica rolled her eyes,"So childish,Fany-ah,why dont you try to call them?"

"I already tried but no one pick up,"Tiffany tried to call over and over again.

"Hello Girls' generation!!"Yoona wave like idiot on the door.

"Yoona!! I so worried about you,"Seohyun hugged the other girl.

"Already done Hyoyeon?"Tiffany asked.

Hyoyeon thumbs up,"They can't even start the engine because we cut the important wire in the engine,"

"Seriously unnie, you do that?"you asked feeling uneasy.

"yes _______, dont you worry, your beloved ex boyfriend gonna get what he supposed get,"Hyoyeon smile.

Joseph enter the room.

"Girls' I already put the glue on his chair, you should thank me by hug me,"Joseph said.

"Eww...but thank you oppa,"Jessica said.

"Aish, no one to hug me?"

"Sooyoung go and hug him,"Jessica instruct.

"What? no!"

"Go now or you never got the reward!"

"Fine..."Sooyoung hug the manager.

"So when we glued the chair what will happen?" taeyeon asked.

"Well...If Kevin already sat on it, he got to take off his pant first to break free!"Yuri said while laughing.

"Really?"You laugh.

"Wow... seem like someone already excited..."Yoona teased.

"Yeah...I wanna see how suffered he is ,"You said.

"Okey girls your concert will start in half and hour, get ready now!"Joseph instruct.

"Okey!"All snsd answered and started to get ready.

-is it long enough? hehe sorry, next i'll tell about how kevin condition is *smirk* hahaah anyway PLEASE COMMENT and tell me what you think! :D

-Thank you to all subscribers and readers you guys are awesome! :D keep read this fic okey? thanks! I'll try to personally thank to you guys one by one *bows 90 degrees*

-fanytastic15