My Life Is Starting Now

I Am A New Member Of Snsd!

Its been already 6 months since you become Snsd member,you already gain your own fans, you perform all over the world with you unnies.And now its time for Snsd to  going to US.

"Are you kidding me Taeyeon??"Tiffany excitedly asked

"Hell ya! We gonna go to LA!!"Taeyeon annouce.

"Yeay!!! Are you excited ______?"Tiffany asked you.

"Yeah! We gonna go to LA, I wanna meet my family!"you high five Tiffany.

"Aigoo...this American girl, just silence for a while please?Manager oppa wanna annouce something" Sunny tap your shoulder.

"Okey,okey ______-ah let seat over there"Tiffany point to the couch the place which all soshi gathered now.

"So...all Soshi... I would like to annouce that you are been nominated in MTV VMA !!" Manager oppa cheered.

"What??"All seem suprised with the annoucement.

"On what category?"You asked.

"Lets take a look..."Manager oppa look onto a piece of paper.

"Hmm...Best Pop Video,Best Female Video and Video Of The year."Manager oppa annouce.

"What?! 3 awards?!Seriously?!"All suprised with the annoucment.

"Are we the only Kpop group that been nominated to this MTV?"Jessica asked.

"Nope,there will have Miss A,Chocolat and Teen Top" 

"What? No way"You suddenly blurt out, all in the living room is staring at you.

"Ohh...she just...suprised cuz it first time right ______?"Tiffany hugged you as she know the real reason why you acting like that.

"Yeah..."You smile.

"Okey girls, be prepared, tomorrow we gonna fly to America!"Taeyeon yelled with her dorky voice.

"Got to go girls, see ya tomorrow!"Manager oppa leave you guys.

"Thank you unnie"You said to Tiffany.

"You're welcome sister"Tiffany answer.

Without you realised, all soshi member is staring at you, wanted to know the reason why you acting like that.

"Come on.. you can tell us..."Sooyoung said with tease voice.

"Come on _______,what point became a sisters if you didnt tell us"Jessica asked.

You look at Tiffany with confuse face,"Should I tell them?"You asked Tiffany with english.

"I think you should, they are your sisters,"Tiffany answer back in english.

You nod.

"Actually I dont really like Teen Top cuz one of their member want to friend with me, I cant cuz he wanna be like... more than friend?"You said.

You received a laugh from Soshi(except for Tiffany)

"Yah,you have lot to learn sister"Yoona tap your shoulder.

"Why dont you look to Jessica unnie?Taecyeon trying to be more than friend with her, but she didnt want to cuz she have me"Sooyoung proudly state.

"Huh?"You confuse.

"Haih..What Sooyoung unnie trying to say is, ignore the boys,if they want to be friend with you, then just be friend, not more than that, ohh having a boyfriend also will disturb your career,so I advise you Do Not have a boyfriend okey ______?"Sunny said.

"Yeah...I think I get it now"You rubbed your back.

"Okey ladies, let sleep now, dont want to be tired tomorrow"Hyoyeon said.

You just smile seeing Hyoyeon.

How is it?Please comment and tell what you think :D Enjoy.