Special Chapter: Christmas Time!! [Pt 3 / Last part ]

Memory Loss


Snowflakes were softly landing on my head as i was sitting at a bench waiting for Himchan to come. I called him, lying to him that i needed his help for my mission. The truth was that i just wanted to spend the rest of the day with him. 

It was already afternoon, and the sun had already set down. Dark was everywhere on the sky, but i could clearly see every star shining on the night sky. As for the festival, it was still going. The whole square was full of people, lights and music. Everything here was vivid and cheerful. 

I looked around and soon i spotted Himchan, who was walking with rush steps towards me. As soon as he came close , he stopped in front of me. " You better hope this is important, because the town isn't next to where we are living. What's wrong? Why should i come to find you? Yesterday you said that you didn't want any help from us. " 
I stood up from the bench and looked down at me feet. "Well...it's not about the mission. " I raised my glance to look at him. Himchan was looking dowm at me with bewilderment across his eyes. "It's not about the mission? I don't understand...then what-"

Before he finished his sentence, i took a red rose that i was hidding behind it and i almost hit his face while revealing it to him. "Aish watch out Daehyun with that thing" Himchan took a step back and then proceed on examining the rose. 

"Don't look at it like that...it's for you. " I gave it to him and he gladly accepted it. "I don't understand..why you give me this rose? " 

"Isn't it obvious? I want to apologise for my behavior... i know ,Himchan, that i was a little distant these days. I put my job as my first priority. I also disappointed you yesterday... i made you sad for no reason. You had a surprise for me and you begged me to stay with you this day but i didn't listen and i left. I am sorry. "

Himchan remaimed silent as he was looking at the rose. "Daehyun i.. yeah i was sad but..i understand that your job is important for you that's why i didn't make a fuss. "

" My job is indeed important.." I grabbed softly his arm ,making him to look at me. "But you are more important. And i was a jerk for hurting your feelings." Ηesitantly, i pulled him closer to me, so i could touch his forehead with mine forehead. "It is still Christmas.. we can still spend this day together. And i have an idea. " 

"What idea? " Himchan asked with a smile on his face. 

"Well..i spotted a nice hotel across this square. We can sleep there for tonight. I don't ask for something dirty...i just want you to sleep next to these beautiful lights and the festive music that you like so much. " I touched his cheek with my fingertips and then kissed him softly but passionate on the lips. 

Himchan remained silent and then nodded his head. "Sounds good. But what about the others? "

"I called Yongguk. He said that they aren't going to be at home either. So i guess it's a win-win situation. Let's have some fun now ok? " 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The afternoon flew away so fast and already was late at night. Himchan and i did lots of activities including ice skating, walk, snow fight, eating at a fancy restaurant that he wanted so badly. We had great time but still, i was thinking that something was wrong. I didn't know what it was, but i could feel that something was off. 

"What do you mean Santa Claus told you, himself, to call me? " Himchan let go a short laugh and then sat at the edge of the bed at the hotel room with a cigarette at his hand. 

"That was his name. That's how he introduced to me. " I shrugged my shoulders and put the cigarette that i was, also, holding between my lips. 

"Well..i guess it was just another impersonator who tried to get some money. I mean, lots of people dress as Santa Claus to make a living these days. " 

I turned my head away from the window to look at Himchan, who was smoking at the same pace as me. "And how did he knew my name? I never told him..or at least that's what i remember. He also looked unusual, he wasn't asian. I am sure he was Caucasian and he was so tall..." 

"Oh god Daehyun. Don't tell me that you suspect him of being also a spy. Come on. I prefer to think that he was indeed Santa Claus than a spy. After all, he just talked to you-"

"Yeah, while at the same time he was preventing me from searching that family. Isn't this a little suspicious? "

Himchan took a deep breath and stood up from the bed. He approached me but didn't look at me. His eyes were concetrated on the view behind me. "Let's just change the subject ok? " 

I huffed and turned to look at him. His eyes were still focused on the lighted square across the hotel. "You are right. I should stop being so suspicious of everything..." I took a sip from my cigarette and stood behind Himchan. "When was the last time that we were only the two of us? Completely alone? " With my left hand i reached Himchan's waist pulling him close to me. 

"Since when we were in Jordan i guess.." Himchan put his cigarette between his thin lips while i found the opportunity to rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Μmmm you are right " My eyes formed a smile. "Didn't you miss those days? " Slowly, i started kissing his neck, here and there.

"You ask me if i miss the days were i was running behing you, because i thought that you were representative of United Nations and my mission then was to take care of you. Or when i have to protect your ing body from native terrorist because i thought that you were weak, while in reality you were a spy who had killed more person than i had? Because if you are referring to those days no, i haven't missed them."

I chuckled and let go of his neck. "Well it was kinda fun how serious you were about your mission then as a representative of Korean's Army. You were so cute. But no, i don't mean that. I mean the moments when we were walking under the night sky, or when we were hiding from everyone so we could kiss each other. Or when we were simply talking..about everything. It was nice " I felt Himchan's hand caressing my cheek. 

"Yep it was. But we can still have those moments Daehyun if you stop worring so much about the mission. "

I nodded my head in agreement. "I guess you are right baby. " I , completely, let go of Himchan and after getting rid of my cigarette , i lied down at the bed. "We can start from now. Come. "

Himchan looked at me , with a smirk across his face and soon he got himself standing in front of me. "Really now? It's Christmas Daehyun and we are going to-" I reached out to grab his hand and pulled him on top of me. "Oh come on, don't tell me that you don't want to" I laughed and started to tickling him at his weak spot which was around his stomach. 

"No! Stop it now! " Himchan started to laugh and tried to push away my hands. Maybe i had forgotten how strong he was too, because with a quick move he pinned both of my hands on top of my head with one hand, while with his other hand took a sip from his cigarette. "Oh my.. what am i going to do with you? I got it. I'll make you strip. " He smirked and after placing his cigarette at ashtray next to him , he lean close to me and kissed me.

Suddenly, a repellent and loud sound was heard. It was so loud that my ears were almost hurt. "What was that? " Himchan asked worred and quickly got off me. Soon i followed him and we both got shocked when we saw an explosion some meters away from the square. Terrified pople were running away, screaming and crying while some people with black uniforms and black hoods who  were holding guns in their hands were running towards the hotel.  

"They found us...we have to go. "


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A annoyed beep sound made me to woke up. I rubbed my eyes and looke at my left where saw Himchan looking back at me. His eyes were peaceful but at the same time tired. "What's wrong Daehyun? Did you see a bad dream? " He asked me and reached to touch the back of my hand.