Special Chapter: Christmas Time!! [Pt 1 ]

Memory Loss

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well, since in some days we'll have  Christmas,  i thought, why not to upload a special chapter? And i ( finally ) did. Thank you for your support, i love you ^_^  ~ 😊
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 


My hands felt numb and my breath was like a white smoke going out from my mouth. The scenery around me was absolute amazing. There was snow everywhere: from the ground to the trees. Even the cliff near the house was covered with those white snowflakes. I looked at the snowball that i was holding with my bare hands until i started to feel that irritating pain which made me drop it. 

"Daehyun, how long will you stay outside? It's already cold enough, get inside" I felt Himchan's presence next to me and soon his hand was ruffling my hair. "I know that you haven't seen snow since a  long time, but you are behaving like a child. Come on now" He let go a small chuckle. 

I smiled and turned to look at him. "I really like the scenery...you know that" I shrugged my shoulders. Himchan raised his eyebrow looking at me and then , suddenly, he pushed me making me falling down. Before i even have the time to ask him why he threw me down, he lied down next to me and starting to move his arms and legs. 

"W-What are you doing there?" 

"I am making a snow angel, don't you see that? "

"Snow angel? " I have never heard of snow angel. I mean, yeah, i kinda knew what it was, but i never have the chance to do that. I remember other kids talking about snow angels and snowball fights when i was younger but,unfortunatelly, i had a tight schedule. I couldn't just run around and waste my time playing. After all, i had to train, to become an agent. 

"You..you haven't heard of it? " Himchan slowly stopped moving and turn to look at me, with an almost sad expression at his face. "Well, just move your hands and legs as i do. And then you will see what a snow angel is" Then, he started to move again, this time looking at me to see if i was copying him; which i did. 

"Ok, that's enough. You can now stand up and see for yourself." Himchan stood up and i followed. I remained silent when i saw , what it looked like, an angel at the snow where i was lying. I couldn't lie, mine looked terrible. But the procress of doing it, was enjoyable. 

"Oh gosh, i knew you were terrible but i didn't expect that. " I heard Himchan laughing and making fun of my snow angel,but i didn't mind it though, i knew he was teasing me. 

"But, you know what? You are amazing anyway...i love you" I felt his hands wrapping around me and slowly bringing me near his torso. His breath was hot next to my ear -in opposition to mine which was colder than the sea above us- . Then, his grip became tighter around me, like he was unwilling to let me go or even to turn around so i could look at him. 

"Tomorrow is Christmas..and i have a big surprise for you. If i am lucky enough, i could make it even bigger..i don't know yet." He stopped talking for some seconds, maybe he was thinking what he should say, but still he wouldn't let me to turn around.

 "Daehyun...please don't leave tomorrow. I know that is your job to have missions, to go around the world. But for god's sake, it's Christmas...i need you with me. " I heard his voice starting to crack a little bit, like he was ready to cry. The truth was that i was shocked, i have never saw  him crying and neither i wanted to. Maybe that's why he didn't let me to see his face, he didn't want me to see him with tears in his eyes.

"Babe..i..i don't know." I huffed and looked at the snow angels in front of us. "The world war isn't over yet. A lot of people think that it is..but it isn't. I have stuff to do , to find people or information. The United Goverment is up to something, i have to find out what it is before the time runs out." I didn't like anything from what i was saying. I knew each word i was saying was like a bullet for Himchan. But i have to tell him how the situation was. 

Himchan this time didn't answer with words but with actions; he dropped his hands and took some steps away from me. "I see. Well, i guess you are right. Your missions are way more important that a stupid surprise. I-I understand you..it's okay. " I knew that it wasn't okay. From the tone of his voice i could understand his disappointment and the sorrow insidw him. Lately we have a distance from each other and i couldn't understand the reason why. He was usually with Yongguk or with the other guys and as for me i would be at the practise room or at our bedroom trying to plan our next move. 

"Guys! What are you still doing outside? It's almost night. Come inside the dinner is ready! " Yongguk's deep voice was heard from behind us. 

"We are coming! " I turn around only to see Himchan quickly covering his face and wiping his tears that already had formed. It was the first time that i made him cry and i hated myself for doing  that. Seeing him like this was something that,unsurprisingly, couldn't take it. 

"Himchan...i am sorry.." I walked towards him and i reached to touch his cheek but the moment i touched him, he pushed my hand away. 

"Your hand is cold, please don't touch me. " He smiled at me, which made me even more surprised. I expected him to be mad or at least cold to me. But all he did was smiling at me. He smile to me when i was a completly cold to him. These were the moments when i realized how much lucky i am to have him and how wonderful person he was. As i was ready to smile back at him and say something, he turned his back at me and started to walk towards the house. His black black fur coat had some snowflakes here and there and his hair too. He looked kinda cute. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The moment i stepped inside the house, there was Yongguk who, apparently, was waiting at him with his arms crossed. "Are you proud for what you are doing? Choosing to go away just to get some information which maybe could be useless than staying for a ing day with us? " 

"Aish Yongguk, you don't understand." I took off first my brown scarf and then my white coat and put them away. "Every information we could have, it's important. I have to do this. After all, i didn't obligate no one to come with me. Himchan said he understood. "

"He pretends to understand you Daehyun,the truth is that he is really sad lately, haven't you notice? Christmas is his favourite holiday, he hoped he would spend his time with you but you turned him down. For something that you could do another day. I understand that your mission is important, but we are at a period of peace. Please just try to be more gentle at least..you are destroying him piece by piece " 

I took a deep breath while listening carefully what he was saying. "I love him Yongguk, i-"

"Then at least try to show that ok? " He interrupted me and then look behind him to see all the other four sitting around the table waiting for us to come. Himchan was the only one who didn't even take a look, he was concetrated on his smartphone.

"You know what Yongguk? I know that i don't deserve him. He may look tough but i know that he is an angel and i also know that deserves someone better who can make him smile..but smile for real because he feels happy, not faking it. I am horrible, i know that..but my priority is the mission i have. I am sorry..." 

Yongguk remained silent, looking at me with a shocking expression. "I knew you were trouble but..i didn't expect you to be such an . If your mission is that important then fine. Do whatever you want, it's up to you" He turned his back to me and went towards the others. 

I stayed still, with a blank expression at my face, trying to realize what i had said to Yongguk. I didn't want to look like the bad guy, it was just that i wasn't really used to celebrating holidays. I didn't know what Christmas really was, what people do that day, how they are celebrating. Hearing Yongguk saying those things to me, i realized that it was an important holiday which was celebrated with family or close friends but still..it wasn't that important to me. The mission was clearly more important. But the view of Himchan, sitting at the table with an empty sit next to him and looking away from the others made me uncomfortable. I was the one to put the blame on, i made his sad and i didn't know how should i make up.  But for now..i knew that i couldn't stand to be at that table. 

"Daehyun hyung, come on we are waiting for you. " Zelo said to me and beckoned me to come. But, all i did was to shook my head. 

"No,i am fine. You can eat. I am going upstairs, to continue with something i have left. Εnjoy your meal." I walked away as i was hearing their voices calling for me ,telling me to sit down and eat...which i didn't.