Sequel XV - Calling Out Your Name

I'm Officially Missing You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New chapter! And I'm quite disturbed today I don't know why.

Till then!

 

 

 

 

Any Attack on Titan fans here? ^^v The song is good~~

 

 

 

Lyrics sheet scattering on the floor and table, junk foods messing up the table with tin can drinks and loud booming of songs from the speakers. It’s as if the studio would break into pieces with the loud sound. But the occupant pays no heed to it. Like drowning himself inside the water, he drowns his body, mind and soul with music. Basses and trebles in line, allegro and falsetto clashing, notes of broken heart; those are scrambling out from the speakers.   And apparently, Jiwon is far from amused.   He doesn’t scream, not like he couldn’t, he doesn’t want to. He is quite unsure if it’s speechless or tiresome he’s feeling yet it could be both or none at all. Though he doesn’t care. What he cares is how to shut the Kim damn Hanbin up before Bobby is yet called again by the CEO asking why Hanbin is so damn depressed and emo nowadays and trying to break YG’s speakers off?   Like stated, he doesn’t scream. The only thing that Bobby does is just walking turning on the light beside the main door then he proceeds towards the sound button on the recording table and turn it off. He does just like planned, earning a much glare from the said already pissed off leader.   “What the hell hyung?!” Hanbin explodes in rage, but Bobby doesn’t shake even a twitch.   “That is the exact thing I should ask to you, . What the damn hell are you doing and don’t even think of answering me with I’m writing songs for our next album idiot because yes I know it and I’m not an idiot.” Just in one breath he said it and Hanbin is quite impressed. Thus, he is quiet.   For only 2 seconds before he hits on the sound button and the room is filled with bazooka-sound again. Bobby turns it off again by pushing the button and this time, Hanbin is surely very pissed. The leader stands from his chair and even takes the effort to grab Bobby’s sweater collar. His gaze on the older is deadly yet again Kim Jiwon is not impressed nor shaken. Instead, he fights back. “How long are you going to dwell on your emotion?” He said, not breaking eye contact with Hanbin. None of them care if Yang Hyun Suk sees them having a fight from the CCTV and suddenly barges inside the room.   Hanbin stays silent. Only his huffing anger is heard. He eventually let Bobby go. Take his seat back but not doing anything. He stares at the screen. The anger just now dissipates into gloom. Hanbin feels his chest tightens.   “It’s all my fault.” He says. “June is right. I shouldn’t force things up on him. I shouldn’t confess to him at that time, give him some space and let him see how the world is after we debut, meeting other people outside. Only then I can tell him, when his world is big enough for him to settle his heart and feelings up instead of being muddled by only cameramen and survival show.” Hanbin lets what is in his heart. He spills it out to Bobby who is intently listening to him from beside.   Smirking with sadness visible, Hanbin utters heartbreakingly, “I shouldn’t have dated him, hyung. From the beginning, I should have just keep it and throw this feeling away.” By the time he has stopped, Hanbin hides his face in between his hands. Hiding them from the world, from everyone, of the fact that the things shown from his face is one of defeat. He has lost, both his heart and Chanwoo. The Kim Jiwon can only sigh, loudly yet heavily too. To say that he feels the same with the younger is a lie but Bobby can relate somehow. He takes a seat on the producer chair beside Hanbin and wraps an arm around the leader’s shoulder.   “I know it’s hard. But, what’s the point of having regrets? Don’t we agree that we won’t have regrets?” He coaxes the leader. “You are the one who keeps telling us to not have any regrets in our journey. Right from our trainee days to WIN, MIX & MATCH till we have debuted. What’s up with the sudden change?”   “Hyung, that’s difference—”   “Okay, so if it doesn’t apply to love then listen to me….” Bobby pulls Hanbin closer, urges the younger to look at him. Bobby feels sorry when he sees how tired and red Hanbin’s eyes are; he has been in the recording room for a week now, but he has to say it. “Your feelings, your experiences with him, your happiness and sadness, laughter and tears, never ever ever forget them.” Bobby says. “When you love someone, you give them all you got. Yes, it’s idiotic but only people who has never loved dearly would say that. It’s the same things with loving your mom and dad or friends. When you love, you love with all your heart. When your heart is broken, cry it out, then get up and mend it back. That has always been it.” Bobby gives his piece of mind to Hanbin. It’s clear as the day at how confused he is but slowly Bobby’s words are sinking in. The realization on his face lighting up slowly.   “You don’t regret love. You just regret the time. The time you missed when you don’t notice his smile, or when you don’t notice your actions cause him anger and loneliness, or even when you take wrongly of his actions. Don’t throw away good things, Hanbin-ah. It’s a part of life to be hurt.”   Hanbin looks at Bobby beside him. His face has less furrow now yet the uncertainty remains. He sends his gaze to the front, the dark screen he is met and he looks at himself. Yeah, he looks like but somehow his body feels slightly lighter. Maybe Bobby is right. Yes, he has the right to get angry but he shouldn’t let it gets to him. Hanbin thoughts that it’s the same like his career. Those painful jabs of hurt comments and complaints never get to his head, so why would he let this heartbreak gets to his heart?

 

 

Love lies in those unsent drafts in your mailbox. Sometimes you wonder whether things would have been different if you'd clicked 'Send'.

- Faraaz Kazi

    -Few Days Later-   They have finished wrapping up for the first half of their Kolorful Private Stage and the members are beyond exhaustion. But the adrenaline from performing is still pumping. All 7 of them are rushed to change clothes and get ready for the second half in less than 30 minutes.   Chanwoo is the first to finish because as the maknae he has always been the first to get ready. He sits there on the white couch in the waiting room as the other members are still preparing. He looks stressed out. The phone is held tightly in his hand. Chanwoo sighs out loud. His mind is so messed up that he feels like it could explode. He checks his phone again for any messages but none. Still nothing from Seunghee and he’s very worried.   He stands up eventually for a bottle of water right outside the room. The memory from that day still fresh in his mind, like he would never forget it for the rest of his life.

 

 

    “I won’t do that.” Grimly he said. Not letting go of Seunghee’s hand that he had taken a grip of. The latter seemed to struggle but it was futile. She wasn’t s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter