Sequel XII - Please Come Back To Me

I'm Officially Missing You.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'M FAST LIKE THE LIGHTING!! (pardon me, I've just got the opportunity to watch Cars 3) xD

Bon Appetite! (i'm not sure that's the correct spelling)

 

 

 

This song always gets to me... listen to it while view the lyrics. You'll understand ;)

 

 

 

Chanwoo feels like vomiting but he knows that the big lump resides in his throat isn’t akin to vomit. It’s guilt and pathetic he’s feeling. But not just now, he has been feeling those for weeks now. Yet the urge to vomit is getting stronger than the days before.   He knows what he is doing at the moment is terribly absolutely wrong. But then maybe what people said is true, all the quotes he has been reading before and those dramas with the same cheesy line as these are indeed speaking of the truth. Inevitable one he can see.   Human does wrong too   Though he knows stating it that way only make it looks like he is taking things too lightly when he shouldn’t. Typical of wrong people when they do mistake; always putting the blame on others and running away.   But Chanwoo doesn’t want to run anymore. He has been thinking for weeks, days and minutes about it. now, he is facing the day where not even a most hard-steeled material in this earth can keep the secrets buried forever. He needs to face the truth and reveal them.   He stands over there facing Hanbin and Jinhwan. Yunhyeong still sitting beside him but he can figure how the second oldest of them has his hand over his face, rubbing them in exhaustion and disbelief. Chanwoo feels sorry for putting him in this condition. But he feels much sorry even to Jinhwan for breaking the oldest trust on him, breaking their promises that Jinhwan has made him the night when Chanwoo is still hospitalized after his surgery.   He remembered that night when it was Jinhwan and Yunhyeong’s turn to look over him along with his father. Yunhyeong was outside down the hall heading to the cafeteria for hot drinks and snacks while his dad was talking with one of the therapist about his physiotherapy session the next day. It was only Jinhwan and him in the room when the oldest said this to him,   “Promise me, Chanwoo-ah. Promise me that you won’t make Hanbin hurt, you won’t turn your back on him. No matter what it takes. Promise me that, promise that to yourself after all the things he has done for you.”   And so Chanwoo promised him, even swore to cross his heart and die if he broke it.   So now……   “Come with me, Chanwoo.” Hanbin’s voice breaks through his train of thoughts along with the dead silence of the night. He watches Hanbin’s back retreating inside the leader’s room, Jinhwan steps aside making way for the leader to walk through. Chanwoo doesn’t know how much harder his heart can hammer inside his chest. He follows the older nonetheless knowing that the day has come though he isn’t ready himself at all.   He feels Yunhyeong’s gaze boring a hole on his back. But Chanwoo doesn’t have enough courage to turn back. Weird, when all these times whenever he feels down, it’s Yunhyeong whom he would always seek strength from. His steps are getting him closer to Jinhwan. As he puts a halt beside the oldest, Chanwoo sees it; the last thing he ever wants to see from any of s.   Disappointment. Jinhwan has those glinting as crystal clear in his eyes.       I want to ask, “why were you like that?”   He waits for the maknae to enter his bedroom. When he does, Chanwoo makes sure to close the door before he turns around to face his lover. Hanbin lifts his head up to meet Chanwoo’s eyes. Uncertainty, fear and doubt swim freely in his orbs. Watching those brown doe-eyes he has ever fallen in love the most only make it harder.   He stands up from his bed, standing at the center of his small yet cozy new room. Chanwoo still behind the door, not moving even an inch. The quiet only killing them.   He has no idea how to say it. the thoughts are too many to gather. It feels like Hanbin’s head could explode. Along with his heart, and the anger rages in within. But a look at Chanwoo’s frighten face makes him think thrice. Why should he be angry when there is a possibility that he is the one causing all of this? But then another thought comes into his mind, what wrongs did I have done that cause us to be like this?   Did you even love me?
If you did, why did you hold me
And adore me like that?   ”Tell me…” He starts off first, gaining the boy’s attention. Chanwoo’s orbs are shaking in fear a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter