The irresistibly cute maknae

It all started with a DEAL!

 

The next morning~~

Key's POV

 Now I know he's a she's, I can't look at her the way I used to.

Argh I find her still sound asleep.

Heheh sweeeeettt revenge.

"YAH WAKE UP PERCY"

 "Wha- (bump) ouch"

Percy got up n turned a little too quickly n too much causing...this.

 "Tsk tsk clumsy head"

"O please remind me AGAIN whose FAULT this is!!! KIM. KI. BUM. I am so gonna kill u!!!"

 "Oops did I hear Jonghyun calling me I think I did. Ciao."

Phwew. She didn't chase after me, good.

 Wow she sure look mad just now, I really thought she was gonna kill me! Run run run to the cafeteria now while I still can XD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Your POV

 Owww my poor sore T.T it's feeling flat now.

 Psh at least I can still walk without limping.

 I quickly wash up and ran to the cafeteria to grab something to eat before class starts.

I don't see key or his gang anywhere. Guess I'm running a little late now.

I'm not having the same class with either of them today, at least not until after lunch break.

Well, better hurry up, I DON’T wanna be late for Miss Teresa's class, it spells trouble if I do.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch break~~

 Author's POV

You were slowly taking your time to the cafeteria when Taemin caught up to you.

"Hey Percy, wanna grab lunch together?"

 You wanted to say no cause it might mean having lunch with Key too but Taemin's too cute to say no to so.........

"Ok"

 He gave you a bright smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

Such a cute kid. We were on our way there when we bumped into Onew who was running in the opposite direction.

"Hey hyung, where're you going? You never miss lunch."

"Aah just the person I was searching for. Taemin-ah, Jonghyun wanted to go to that new restaurant, coming?"

"Yay hyung's paying?"

 "Ooo now that you mention it...Yup Heheh"(evil thought forming)

"Yahoo let's go! You too Percy."

Taemin just grab my hand and pull me along without even letting me say anything.

Once again, such a cute kid XD

We went to that new restaurant meeting up with Jjong, Key and Minho.

"There better be chicken in this restaurant" Onew suddenly growled.

I was quite taken by surprise, he was quite normal just now.

Taemin must've seen through what I was thinking, he quickly explained it for the sake of his hyung.

"It's his sudden need of chicken again, dun worry, this is absolutely normal."

"O...k"

 Since when is onew ever NORMAL? Maybe I should get to know him better; he may not be that bad.

Everything he orders are either chicken or somehow relatively related to chicken.

 “Yah you gotta be thinking of me right now, not whoever's in there in your brain"

 "Huh?" once again, taken by surprise, this time, by...you know who.

 I totally ignored him.

 Minho was his quiet self again today. Hmmm he was quite talkative that night, he should talk more.

After the meal...

"Thanks hyung, you're the greatest." Taemin said to Jjong when the waitress came up with the bill."

“What?"Jjong doesn't have the slightest idea of what Taemin's talking about.

"Aren't you paying for this? That's what Onew hyung told me."

Jjong glared at Onew while he just feigns innocence.

Seems like no one can resist the cute maknae, Jjong paid for our meal, though not so willingly.

"You owe me for this hyung; I ain't gonna order chicken delivery for you for the next week"

"Wha...sob... sob sob...  sobbing in a corner"

 Awww poor Onew. But no one seems to be bothered with him. Guess it's once again normal for them. ~sigh~

=============================================================================================

Hello hello readers

this chappie is a little longer than usual i know

i'm ma try to make it funnier now

Well, Happy reading XD