Cold, wet and hungry

It all started with a DEAL!

 

‘Oh great, now we’re cold and wet and I’m hungry with no phone or money. I wonder whose idea it was to go on that ride.’

‘Okok, I’m sorry. Don’t take it too hard.’ I tried digging into my pockets to see what I have and found some wons. But that’s useless here. I can’t buy anything with it.

We waited for another 45 mins till the rain stops hoping to see any sign of the others but still no them.

We walked for some distance and Taemin finally decided to borrow a phone from one of the ushers.

Luckily for us, she was ok with it.

Taemin quickly called Onew for their whereabouts.

‘Hello hyung, where are you?’

‘Hmm… in our hotel room, sleeping.’

‘What??!!! While we were waiting for you guys here you guys were already back sleeping??? What’s that suppose to mean??? Ok fine, go back to your sleep, we’ll be fine. Bye.’

‘Can you give us two big plastic bags too?’ Key asked the usher.

‘Sure, gimme a moment.’

The usher went in got us two big garbage bags. ‘Here you go’

‘Thanks’ Saying that Key wraps it around him.

Oh I get it, he’s using it as a poncho, smart thinking.

He gave me and Taemin the other two and we did what he did.

I start to find key kinda interesting and cu………wait wait wait, stop right there girl, he is interesting but definitely NOT cute.

‘Urm…s’cuse me, is there a money changer around here?’ I was surprised to hear myself say that.

‘Yeah, there’s one just around the corner, inside Betty Boop.’

‘Ok thanks’

‘Common, let’s go there.’ I pulled key and Taemin along.

‘But I don’t have any money with me right now.’

‘You don’t but I have some wons here.’ I said pointing to my pocket.

I changed the money and got 38 bucks back. Wow, the currency here sure is big.

The rain soon stopped.

Again, I pulled them to a shop selling hot dogs and stuffs. Here, you can order anything you wanna eat now I have the money, it’s on me.’

‘Ok thank……. Wait, why are you being so nice to me? What’s your plan?’ Key’s being suspicious.

‘Look, do you wanna eat or just stand here? If you’re not then I am. Bye’ I’m so not going to say that I kinda care that he’s hungry.

‘Hey wait up, course I wanna eat. I’ll have beef.’

‘Me too’

‘Ok then, three sets of beef hotdogs please,’ I told the cashier.

‘That would be 33 bucks’

‘Here’ I gave her the money and she gave me a receipt to collect the food.

It was fast. We set our food in a corner and started to dig in.

Everything tastes sooo good when I’m hungry. XD

=======================

Hey hey hey XD

I really need you guy's opinion so can you please vote??? Thanks a lot =)

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://