Close.....key was too close...

It all started with a DEAL!

 

That night…

Back in your dorm…

Your POV

It was already past midnight and I’m still awake. I’m having insomnia AGAIN!  And I’m very annoyed with it. I know I’m gonna get panda eyes tomorrow if I don’t sleep now. ~sigh~

Since I can’t get any sleep at all now, an idea popped up. Why don’t I go check out THAT place key was so mysterious about. I wanna see what kinda ‘business’ key was talking about. Or I could ask him now…..

I turn around to face key and saw him sleeping peacefully on his bed. Awww, he looks like a cute little boy when he’s sleeping. Wish he was that cute when he was awake. Sadly, that cuteness won’t last, he is gonna be so annoyed or kill me when I do what I’m gonna do to him right now.

‘Hey keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy’ I climbed down from my bed and walked over to his.

I’ve learned my lesson now; I stood a little farther away from him.

No response.

‘heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy key’

‘mmmmmm’

Finally, some response. But then, he went right back to sleep.

I tried tapping lightly on his shoulders.

Still no response.

~sigh~ my patience is waning. Trust me key, I DON’T wanna do this but…sorry.

‘Owowow’

Sure enough, key jumped up.

‘Hey, why did ya pinch me?’ Key looked furious.

‘Well, you couldn’t get up when I tried calling you a few times and tapping you. I’m sorry. At least it worked. Heheh.’

‘Why the hell are you waking me up???!!! It’s the middle of the night ya know, people like me need to sleep!’

‘I know I know I’m sorry. I just wanna ask you something. What kinda businesses were you talking about that people would do in THAT place?’

‘What???!!! You wake me up for this??!!! Go find out for yourself if you want, I’m going back to bed.’

‘Can’t you just tell me?’ I pouted.

‘No!’

‘Fine! I’ll go find out myself!’

‘Suit yourself.’

‘Hey Key, can you show me the way?’

Suddenly, key got up and walked over to me. Uh oh...I think I’ve done it this time. He walked one step forward and I staggered one step backwards until he backed me up to the wall.

He pressed both hands against the wall on both sides of me so there was no escape. He leaned in. Our faces were just inches apart; I could see his features very very clearly, he’s not too bad.

He’s still moving closer, closer now. Our noses were almost touching. Then he stopped.

‘I’ll show you the pits of hell if I get panda eyes tomorrow!’ he said dangerously to me.

And he went back to bed.

Phwew, that was close, too close.

Note to self, never wake key up in the middle of the night for dumb things ever again.

Guess I’ll just have to find out myself.

I walked out of the room and down the dark hallway…

===========================================================================

This chappie is a lil boring I know, hope you all’ll understand and thanks for all your subs and comments. Really appreciate it.

Here a GIF from onew and other chicken fans XD

 

 

aren't they cute!!!><