Mr. shopping maniac

It all started with a DEAL!

 

I was seated between those two for the next few hours.

Taemin, Jjong and weirdo sat behind us.

 I don't even have a chance to protest my seating. I'm so desperate I don’t even mind sitting with that weirdo! See how desperate I am!

Although the awkward moment yesterday has ceased to exist, I still just can't treat them like I usually do, at least not yet.

Those few hours feels like a few DAYS to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minho's POV

 YAH why did I acted so weird in front of Perc yesterday?! It’s just not like me! Where did my cool go?

I just did what my instincts told me to and they've NEVER failed me! He just doesn't look right anywhere; I just can't point it out!

Argh…! this is so frustrating and troublesome. Bah…..! Just forget about it, Minho; forget about it!

We soon arrived at Changi Terminal 3. Everyone alighted from the plane as soon as they're allowed to take their own luggage down from the luggage compartment.

Well…ALMOST everyone. Perc seems to be having trouble reaching for it.

Height problem huh. Unusual for one who plays basketball.

Anyway Key was gonna help him with it but I reach for it first.

'Thanks Minho' that was Perc.

It was lunch time when we reached Singapore and I was craving for rice. I just feel like I can finish two bowls of rice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Your POV

Onew took us to a CHICKEN rice shop for lunch.

It was a 20 minutes’ walk as he forgot to arrange for a taxi or a van.

See, I knew it! Told ya…. he's not like someone who plans EVERYTHING ahead.

I was rather shocked seeing Minho and his HUGE appetite when we ate.

 We then took the Sentosa's bus to Sentosa. There was a huge mall where we walk heading towards Hard Rock Hotel. The huge mall was connected to four hotels.

Hard Rock Hotel Sentosa was indeed very nice and beautiful. There was a bartender performing his cocktail skills whilst some musical instruments are on a small stage. I’m guessing there's gonna be a band performing at night.

Onew's doing the check in thingy, me key and Onew one room while Jjong, Taeminnie and Minho the other. Our rooms’ are just next to each other.

The room looks really great and I bet it'll FEEL great too. I explore the entire room and found another bed under the king size bed. There's another day bed by the window too.

That makes three beds. Pheew! that way we can all sleep on different beds.

I dive for the bed under the king size bed, it looks soo….   cozy. I called housekeeping for one more set of everything for there's only two.

Onew wanted the day bed so all that's left was the king size bed for key.

We set our things down and start to freshen up ourselves after that long ride. Key wanted to check out the mall, thus, me and Onew went along too.

He went from shop to shop trying out various tees, shoes, and hats like he's gonna be in a fashion show. Boy I should've just stayed in our room, my hands are aching like hell and I'll bet Onew's hands are too.

Key hands us everything he bought and it really is a HANDFUL!

It was such a relief that it was getting quite late and we need to have some good rest. Key FINALLY stopped.

I. Am. Never. Ever. EVER.  Going. Shopping. With. This. Guy. Again!

Although I must admit his fashion tastes are really good. Hmmm I think I'll consider asking him for advice on fashions later on. 

====================================================================================

Hellloooooo guys I’m back with an update XD
Tell me if my story is starting to get boring in the next chappie where imma make lots of descriptions, I just wanna tell you how amazing it’s been being there (universal studio I mean) ;D  

Btw, I’m writing a new fanfic with a friend of mine. It’s gonna be a horror, comedy and romantic fanfic and there’s gonna be lots of funny and crazy stuffs

When the night falls….

It’s an interactive story

Go check it out…

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/130567/when-the-night-falls-interactive-story-comedy-horror-romance-shinee-you-interactive