what's that feeling...? (key)

It all started with a DEAL!

 

Key’s POV

Gee, guess I shouldn’t have been so hard on him/her.

But anyway, he/she should be running back anytime now.

There’s no way can he/she find her way round this school. It’s huge.

I’ll wait for ‘it’ to come back for 15 more minutes. (Key’s calling you it cause he’s not sure which you are anymore)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

While waiting for you to come back, key fell asleep.

When he woke up and check the time, he found it’s already two in the morning and you’re still not back yet.

You’ve been gone for nearly an hour now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~groan~ such a troublesome kid.

I’d better go find ‘it’ now.

I quickly slip into my robes and went out.

The hallway was quite dark and feels kinda creepy.

There’s no way ‘it’ can find ‘it’s’ way to THAT place. But still, I’d better not underestimate ‘it’.

 I have to pass the garden on my way there when I heard some laughter.

Hmmm. It’s already two in the morning, who could be hanging round here at this kind of time, and that laughter sounds quite familiar, I’d better check it out.

I went around when something hits me. Of course, that laughter, it’s Percy’s.

I hid behind the bushes so as not to get noticed.

I found Percy and Minho sitting together on the bench having a really good time together.

What???!!!! Once again, ‘it’ left me speechless.

I gave up my beauty sleep to come search for ‘it’ and I find ‘it’ sitting here with Minho enjoying ‘itself’?!

 Humph! For some reason, I felt quite uncomfortable seeing the two of them having a good time together here. I dunno why my emotions are like that now. I know I should be happy for them; after all, Minho IS my best buddy.

For some reason, my whole body was filled with adrenalin, I feel like I can run 800 meter without stopping.

I can’t just stand here and do nothing, especially when my mind’s telling me to either get away from here or drag Percy along.

 Heheh, guess I’ll be the er tonight.

I sprang out of the bushes scaring Percy and Minho out of their lives.

‘Ke…’

Percy yelled and was immediately shushed by Minho.

‘Shhh, not so loud. We’re gonna be in big trouble if the head finds out about this.’

‘Ok, sowwie Minho. Key, what are you doing here?’

I didn’t say a word to Percy. I dunno what to say.

I just grab ‘it’s’ hand and cover ‘it’s’ mouth (just in case ‘it’ yells) and drag ‘it’ back to our dorm.

‘It’ struggled at first but soon gave up. ‘It’ knew it was hopeless to get away from my iron grip.

Minho just stood there dumbfounded watching me drag ‘it’ away.

=====================================================================================================

Wee, jealous key? Thanks for reading you guys.

Leave a comment?