This felt like heaven

It all started with a DEAL!

 

Thank God I save this chap...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The plan was to shop till you drop with Key today but I did swore the day before yesterday was gonna be the first and last time I’m going shopping with Key so Jjong accompanied him instead.

The room felt quite empty with Key gone.

Onew kept going in and out of the room for god knows what reason and it’s getting so annoying by the second I really felt like yelling at him.

Just then, I heard knocking on the door and found a teen with brown bangs covering parts of his forehead, big bright eyes so full of emotions and a charming smile so full of charisma almost any girl would’ve fallen for that smile leaning against the doorframe.

“Hey Perc, wanna hit the pool?”

“Yeah sure.” I felt the answer slipped out of my mouth and the sides of my lips curling up subconsciously.

Onew and taemin caught up with us just as I was gonna hit the close button in the lift. Turns out they were having the same plan as us.

I realize soon enough I didn’t bring along my swimsuit for this vacation but looking at the bright side, I couldn’t wear it in front of them considering I’m a boy so it’s cool.

The pool looks kinda tempting with the hot sun shining brightly in the smoldering hot weather.

“Common Perc, the water’s cool!” Minho yelled.

“Urm I think I’ll just skip that and urm…sunbathe.”

Gosh what was I thinking, sunbathing without my sun block? By the time I get up, I’ll be sun baked.

“…Ok…if you’re sure”

Gah! I sat there watching them fool around when ‘splash’ and the next thing I knew, I was all wet. Taemin stood on the edge of the pool grinning wickedly.

Man I really have to thank him personally for that, the water really cool my skin.

Minho and taemin gang up and started splashing water on me. As soon as I realize that, we were already in a water fight.

Suddenly I felt a spray of water like someone’s peeing on my hair coming from another direction.

I tried to turn around with all the splashes of water targeting on me and caught a glimpse of onew’s shooting water at me from some distance with his…water gun?! I thought big boys don’t play with water guns anymore! I am once again defeated by onew.

Anyway, I started having my revenge when the life guard has to come and spoil all the fun.

“~shrill whistle~ no swimsuit, no pool.”

Awww no fun.

I clambered out of the pool dripping wet and thank god I’m not wearing white!

 There was a shady spot just where I clambered out, lucky me =)

I sat there feeling really bored and it was getting quite comfy with the gentle breeze blowing towards my direction, I started to doze off.

I must’ve slept for quite some time now when I heard someone calling my name, it was getting dark and freezing!

But ahhh, that voice, so soft, so gentle, so…familiar?

“YAH!!!!”

I sprang up a little bit too fast and felt something soft pressing against my lips. That something smelled of lavender and tasted kinda sweet. It felt rich and heavenly that I was just gonna have a bite of that thing when it quickly pull away.

Awww shucks. I fluttered my eyelids open and…gosh! an enlarged size of Minho’s face right in front of me.

I quickly realize that that ‘something’ was Minho’s… (Lowering my gaze) lips! I can’t believe I just did that! My first kiss T^T

But considering that he is THE Choi Minho, it’s not that bad…

Still…you seriously don’t expect me to say ‘gosh your lips felt so soft and sweet I wanna bite it’. That sounds like a ert.

So instead…

“S-s-sorry” I whimpered and started blushing wildly.

Minho’s shock expression was out of this world.

There was an awkward moment there for us when ‘-ahem cough cough-‘. Taemin broke the awkwardness before things turn embarrassing.

Minho’s expression turned slightly back to normal.

“Never mind. We’re done so I was gonna wake you up”

“I get it”

All of us went back to our rooms and I found key already back when I went in with onew.

 That night, I felt hot and cold and started shivering so hard.