Roller coasters

It all started with a DEAL!

 

After refreshing, key pulled us along to sci-fi city to take on transformer’s the ride. It’s 3D, which means we can feel everything in it, the motion and everything. We thought it won’t be very long to our turn but it turns out we’re so wrong.

We went into a room and I thought it would be our turn soon. But it turns out I’m wrong again. We kept going into rooms one after the other. I was getting very annoyed when we got into the sixth room.

‘Wow, I’m amazed by this maze.’ Key popped up.

I giggled. It turns out the next room is the final one. We got into our seats and the ride started. It was quite an adventure. We were screaming our heads off. The effects are so good we can even feel the heat of a fire and the pressure of the drop.

When we got out, Key looked a little white.

I checked the roller coaster and it was another 35 mins wait while the mummy ride was just 5 mins wait.

We went in and the ride started. It was almost like a roller coaster with all those ups and downs. Again, we screamed our heads off.

When we got out, key started to look green.

‘Are you ok? You look kinda green.’

‘Yeah sure’

I walked to a store nearby selling ice-creams and bought one for key. He’ll need some energy.

I checked the time and was surprised to see that it was almost dinner time now.

We sat someplace to have some rest after all those rides.

Minho suddenly popped out of nowhere.

‘Hi hyung, we’ve come to rescue you.’

‘Oh yeah? Thought you’d never come, dumping us in the rain like that.’ Key grumbled.

‘Awww, I’m sowwie hyung,’ Minho pouted.

OMO this is the first time I saw Minho does his aegyo. So cute XD All I get is a glare from Key. Wonder why I ever think he’s cute!

===========

Heheh heyy guys, I have a confession to make. chappie 16, 17 and 18 are supposed to be one chappie but it turned out longer than I thought so I posted it in 3 parts ><

Btw, here's a really cute GIF of taemin I found XD 

I was staring at it for so long when it caught my eye XDD

Anyway, happy reading =)