Treat You Better

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Where do you want to go at these hours, Bin?” Leo hyung came out from the kitchen as his jaw dropped when he saw me.

Before I gave an answer, I was checking my appearance at the mirror near the living room. I thought my outfits were not too outstanding. I just wore a casual – a white shirt and black skinny jeans with baseball cap that covering my hair.

“Oh my God... I bet Hongbin hyung will go on a secret date. Am I right?” Hyuk patted my shoulder while putting a mischievous smile on his face.

“What? A date? Seriously? With who?” N hyung who was sitting at the couch before, suddenly raised up as he walking closer to me.

“Y-Yah, don’t joking around, Hyuk. I have an appointment with my friend. It isn’t a date,” I ruffles Hyuk’s hair and made the younger flinched. “I’m almost late. I’ll go now, bye guys,” I quickly bid my goodbye before the other members started to throwing more questions to me.

 

Actually, today is the day when Eunji asked me to go out for dinner with her. She promised me that she will treat me a Korean beef barbeque as she won her first trophy on Mcountdown. Luckily, Vixx have a day break today, so did her. So, she asked me to meet up at one of her favorite barbeque restaurant in Itaewon.

And about Hyuk’s question – I didn’t think that I was lying at my members since Eunji is a friend of mine, right?

***

 

I checked at my wrist watch and saw that it’s 9 PM. I was already sitting alone inside the room that she had booked for us since 10 minutes ago. I could sense that my heart was beating strangely since my arrival. I could not stop my legs from wagging under the table, while I sense my finger tips was knocking on the table continuously.

“Tch. Why I become so nervous?” I tried to calm myself. I must be this nervous since this is my first time to go out for dinner with her alone.

My heart started to pounding when I heard the sound of door knob and it’s getting harder when I caught her presence had entered the room. She wore a black cap that covering her eyes. She looked so ordinary with a white shirt, a long stripe cardigan and jeans.

“Hongbin-ah?” she tilted her head so he could see my face clearly. I still wore my cap and I quickly took it off. “Oh, it’s really you. Hi!” she smiled and patted my arm lightly before took her seat in front of me.

“I’d already order you an ice coffee. Wanna ordering another before we take the main course?” I asked as I still tried to tame my wild heartbeat.

“Bin-ah, how could you know my favorite drink?” she blinked.

“Oh... I-I found it from Apink’s showtime. Yeah, I watched the show,” I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly.

“Wow, so you watched our show? Omo... It’s adorable!” she beamed.

“Ahahahaha yes... I loved to watch it since I found that all of Apink’s members were so funny,” I grinned.

“Thank you, Bin. I take that as an honor,” she smiled and I could not help myself for not adoring her beautiful eye smile. “By the way, thank you very much for spending your busy time to come here,” she said before took a sip of her coffee.

“I should be the one who say thanks since you treat me an expensive dinner like this, Ji,” I let out a chuckle.

“It’s nothing. At least, I found someone that I can talk to,” she said and at the same time, the waitress come insid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter