Breathe

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, you, sleepy head. Did you wake up already? Come on; get off from your bed. Brush your teeth and take a shower! Today you have a performance schedule on MCountdown! Don’t forget to put concealer on your eyes more or public will know that you cried like a baby monster last night. Hahahahaha!”

 

“Anyway, I’m sure you can win the Mcountdown trophy today since Vixx cannot attend it. The story will be different if we didn’t have any tour schedule in Japan this week. Huh. I have to go now. Bye, pig head! Fighting for today!!!”

 

I put my phone back to the desk near my bed as I finished listening to the voice call. I couldn’t help but cracking a smile since I noticed that Hongbin had care enough about me. Last night, he was almost late to go to the airport as he stuck with the ‘crying me’ inside his car. 

Yeah, I swallowed hard as I remember that my walls suddenly broke down when I remembered that Mark was used to lie at me. And I didn’t know why I can be this stupid by letting myself hurt just because I was too afraid to lose him.

“Eunji-ya!” I lifted up my face in surprise when suddenly Bomi rushed inside my room.

“Aigoo, Yoon Bomi. Can you just not making me get a heart attack?” I whined as I caught her already standing in front of my bed.

“Mark, your boyfriend. He’s coming to our dorm and he’s waiting for you outside now,” she informed and it cause my eyes rounded in a second.

“What? Aren’t you joking?”

Bomi shook her head. “He’s talking with Chorong eonnie now. Go wash your face now. Palli!”

In a speed of light, I got myself jumped from the bed as I ran toward the bathroom.

***

 

“Mark…?” I wasn’t dreaming. It was him, Mark Tuan, my boyfriend that I adore like crazy – was coming to my dorm for the first time.

I saw him was talking with Chorong eonnie in front of the main door and he suddenly stopped from talking while moved his gaze to meet mine. I could sense that the tip of his lips moved, creating a small smile.

“Oh, hi Eunji-ya!” he greeted me.

“Okay, I think I should leave you two,” Chorong eonnie suddenly said before she bid her goodbye and walked toward inside the dorm.

An awkward silence suddenly created as eonnie had left. There was still no words escaped from our lips. We just stood in front of each other awkwardly. I bet he can see the difference because I usually greet him with a goofy smile on my face. But started from yesterday – when I found out that he was lying, I could not even put a fake bright smile in front of him.

“Eunji-ah,” Mark finally broke our silence.

I looked at his face, still with expressionless as before.

“I called you many times last night but you didn’t pick up my calls. Did something happen to you? Oh geez, what happened with your eyes?”

I quickly looked down as I forget to cover my swollen eyes. “N-no, nothing happened. I just… I just feel too tired last night. I’m sorry.”

I get startled as I feel his hands suddenly cupping my cheeks. “You must be trained so hard for your solo performance, didn’t you?”

He asked softly and it made me lifted my chin to face him.

I smiled halfheartedly, “I’m okay, Mark. You don’t need to be worry—“

“How can I not feels worry when my girlfriend struggle like this?” he cut my words as he staring at me deeply.

I couldn’t deny that my heart was thumping when I see those deep stares. The things that can make me go insane.

“Thank you, Mark. But I’m okay. I’m a strong girl, remember?” I was trying to form the bright smile that already becoming my signature i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter