Roll the Credit

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunji-ya?” I called her name since she looked uncomfortable on her seat.

Today is my birthday and I held a small party in Got7 dorm. I invite her to join it along with my members. But, since her arrival, seems she was not in her right mind. I didn’t know what she was thinking about, because she looked that she even not bothers with me who was calling her name.

“Hey, Ji,” I called her once again, this time following by touch her hand softly. And it successfully got her attention.

“Ah, yes?” she found my gaze in an instant.

I curled a soft smile on my face as I clearly noticed that she was out of her mind since earlier. “Are you okay?” I asked, try to sound calm.

“Of course, I’m okay,” she quickly got up from her seat, ignoring the worries on my face. "Let’s blow the candle anyway, I’m hungry.”

All eyes went immediately to her when she ran toward my members and settling herself between Jaebum and Bambam.

“B-But, we already blow—“

“We can lit the candle again,” Jaebum immediately cut Yugyeom words, being a leader, he really know how to handle the awkward situation. “Shall we, Mark?”

“So you already did it? Oh geez, how could I don’t realize it,” she was massaging her temple, realizing that she was out of her mind.

I’m my bottom lip before I walk closer to her. “Can I talk to you? Just the two of us,” I whispered on her ears before I grab her hand. She let me dragged her out of the room, ignoring the confuse look from the others.

 

“What’s wrong, Mark?” she asked, when we stopped at the kitchen.

“You’ve been zooming out for too long, Ji. Are you okay?”

She stares at me for some seconds, before let out a chuckle. “I am okay, Mark.”

I heaved a sigh before staring deeply at her. “If you feel unwell, you should tell me, Ji. I’ll not force you to join this party,” I raised a hand to caress her hair.

Too my surprise, she brushed my hand from hers. “No, I’m okay. You don’t need to worry about me that much. Come on, let’s go back inside. I don’t want the other mistakenly thinking about us.”

And it stopped me from questioning her when she left me to joining my members again. I raked my hair unmannerly before I headed to the living room.

 

I could see that she already settling herself comfortably again between Jaebum and Bambam, together with the others, they watching a music show on the television.

“Mark hyung, come on join us here. We’re just watching Mcountdown,” Jinyoung patted the empty seat next to him.

“Wanna switching position with me?” Jaebum suddenly asked, since he sat beside Eunji.

“No, it’s okay. I’ll sit here,” I said while plopping myself next to Jinyoung.

“Today is Vixx sunbaenim comeback! Turn the volume louder hyung! I’m one of their fans!” Youngjae poked Jaebum, signaling the leader to grab the remote control.

“It’s their turn now. Let’s watch them!” Bambam said in amazement as all eyes started to stick on the television.

I’ve heard it before that Vixx will comeback with their newest album, ‘Hades’. I saw that their concept is still dark yet it’s still awesome. I used to glance at her; she was staring at television too.  

“Yah, yah, look at that, how could Hongbin sunbae could be that y!” that was when Jackson’s remark inviting my attention back to the television.

That guy, who claimed that he’s in love with my girlfrien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter