If This Isn't Love

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You like him, aren’t you?” 

My eyes widened when I heard those questions came out from Jiyeon. She was sitting along with me, while Mark just excused himself to the restroom some minutes ago. She caught me staring at Hongbin and Gongchan, one of his closest idol friends. They shares some laughs and drinking bottles of liquor on their table. 

I moves my gaze at Jiyeon, while curving a fake laugh. “What?”

“I can obviously see that you can’t keep your eyes off of him since earlier, Ji. It’s normal,” Jiyeon shrugged. “He’s handsome, caring, and kind though he could be so dumb sometimes,” she rolled her eyes before chuckles follow later.

I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks – and I didn’t know the valid reason why this cheeks suddenly getting warm. “You seems know him well.”

Jiyeon nodded her head. “We once became MC partners, didn’t you remember? Hongbin is really a good friend. I bet he could be an ideal boyfriend too.”

I looked at her. She wasn’t telling lies. All Jiyeon told me about him was right. Hongbin is handsome, for sure – he’s the visual of his group. He’s kind – I admitted. He’s caring – too much till I starving for his cares since Mark forbid me to clinging around him anymore. 

“If you really have a heart on him, Eunji, then you should make a right decision. Your feeling are precious, don’t you know?” Jiyeon patted my shoulder as she got up from her seat and leave me alone to mingle with another friends at the party.

I moves my gaze back to Hongbin, who accidentally met my gaze. He then smiled softly and mouthed, “Eat well.” To Me. Yes, the simple thing that I missed during these weeks.

I turned my head without replying him. Yes, I should avoid him or Mark will get hurt because of this. 

Then I decided to order some drink at the bar that located at the corner of the room while waiting for Mark.

 

I ordered a glass of wine at the bartender, and while waiting for the drink to come, I glance at my left side to greets some 93 liners idol friend. “Anyeonghaseyo, Chunji and L. Joe sunbaenim,” I bowed as I choose to sit at the last seat in left side. 

“So, Eunji-ssi. I saw that you were so close to Got7’s member, Mark. Did you dating him?” L. Joe bluntly asked and he earned a slap on his right arm from his group mate.

“Ah, w-we aren’t dating. Just close friends, yeah, very close friend,” I smile awkwardly. We aren’t ready to make our relationship goes to public. So a little lie won’t hurt. 

“Hm, I see... I pitied that Mark if he got himself into dating scandal since he still new in this industry,” Chunji spoke out this time.

Before I could react, suddenly I felt someone was holding my wrist from the opposite side. 

“Sunbae, I’m sorry for interrupting. But, can I talk to Eunji for seconds?” I immediately shifting my gaze to the source of the voice. That was when I caught someone presence and it made my heart suddenly beats faster.

“H-Hongbin-ah?” I stuttered as he pulled me with him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter