Wild

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I couldn’t find my voice as I come inside my car. It was a month ago she was introducing him as one of her idol closest friends -- only. And now, he gave me the threat to treat her better or somehow he will take her away from me.

“Did he secretly falling in love with her?”

“What did he means with I should treat her better?”

Those questions keep repeating on my mind. I didn’t know why I felt so bad at this time. I knew I should ask Eunji about this, but unfortunately, Chorong sunbae said that she already fell into sleep because she was too tired with her solo debut schedule.

“Eunji-ya, did I accidentally making you hurt?”

***

 

I decided to come back to dorm and I had greeted by my members. I saw Yugyeom and Youngjae already prepare pizzas and colas in our dining room since today we successfully ended our first tour in Seoul. Actually I’m not in a good mood to this small party, but I know that I should join them, no matter what.

As we enjoying our meals, it wasn’t strong enough to boosting my mood. I only bites the pizza once, while I could hear Jackson and Bambam couldn’t stop their selves from telling the others about their upcoming Real Men program that they will join. And there was when Jinyoung tell the others about his relationship with Bomi sunbae, and a tiny pang once again hit my heart.

Jinyoung tell them about the romantic things he had done together with his girlfriend, while the others excitedly listening to his story. But suddenly, I sensed that someone was nudging my elbow. I turned my gaze and found that it was Jaebum.

“Are you okay?” he asked. He must notice that there was something wrong with me.

I nodded before spoke out. “I’m okay. Just feels a bit tired. You don’t need to worry about me,” I said, forming a thin smile on my face before starting to eat my pizza.

***

 

I staring blankly at the television, while Jackson happily screaming in amazement as he asked me to watch “Captain America: Civil War” on our living room.

“Yah, Mark,” he suddenly nudged my elbow till made me snapped out. That was when I notice that the movie had ended.

“Y-yes?” I asked being clueless and I sensed Jackson realized that I wasn’t put my attention toward the movie since earlier.

“What happened with you? Is there something wrong happened with you and Eunji noona?”

“How could you know?”

“You still holding it since earlier,” he pointed my cell phone with his eyes. “I bet you’re waiting for a call or something from her?”

I move my gaze to meet my phone. Jackson was right; I was waiting for her call or her message – since she didn’t call or sending me a message since 3 days ago –

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter