False Alarm

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark! I’m coming!!” Eunji was waving at him and flashing her signature eye smile on her face before approaching him inside the changing room.

She plopped herself next to him and soon after, he resting his head on her shoulder. “Did you bring me something, Ji? I’m hungry.”

Eunji tilted her head so she could see his face. “Are you seriously didn’t eat yet?” and she earned a nod from the guy. “You should not be like this, Mark. Thank God I brought you a beef burger.”

“Wow, thank you. I’m better joining Apink at the first place instead of being a part of Got7,” he said while take the food from her.

“Pabo!” Eunji flicked his temple lightly, but it’s enough to make him flinched.

She chuckled, while Mark once again lean his head on her left shoulder. “So what do you think after Got7 won against Apink on this comeback?”

“Your group won the trophies in the music shows, but you can’t beat us on Melon,” Eunji shook her head.

“Well, Apink fan base was too strong to beat,”

“So, you should work harder,”

Mark snorted before munching the last bite of his hamburger inside his mouth. “Do you remember when you used to visit me after Got7’s Japan tour ended?” Mark asked as he suddenly recalling their memories.

“You really made me scare. I thought you get a fatal injury!” she made a face before chuckle escaped from . “Do you remember when I used to be a pizza girl when I came secretly to your dorm?”

“Yeah, a cute pizza girl who didn’t know how to serve pizza!”

They shared the laugh together. Both look so happy, then silence had created between them, before Eunji started to break it.

“Mark,” she called.

“Um?” he said without turning his head from his cell phone screen. He is Kakaotalk-ing s who were watching another performers at the backstage.

“Thank you,” she said almost whispering.

Mark formed a smile on his face while raise his hand to her hair. It successfully made her cheeks reddened.

“So tell me how's the preparation for his group comeback next month? I heard that their concept will be darker than before,” Mark started to change the topic, to break the awkwardness between them.

Eunji nodded, and she started to tell him information that she knew.

Without her notice, the tip of his lips curled so small, so thin. He realized that she’s happy. A tiny pang hit his heart, but compared to before – when she acted cold to him, it was nothing. Mark was happy that Eunji finally got her happiness. It was maybe strange, but for him, their good friendship was way more important.

***

 

FLASHBACK

Eunji was running as fast as she could. She started to curse herself from forgetting to change her high heels with the proper sneakers. So, she decided to took it off and run with bare feet. Soon, she started to feel the pain radiating across her legs. But she ignored it then decides to sprint again. She thought that she should reach the place that Hakyeon had mentioned earlier soon, since she missed him so much.

Eunji was struggling to catch her breath when she finally stopped in front of the Jambangee building. Her face now was filling with the sweat running and the warm sun had caused to form on her skin. She could hear that some people that walked pass around the building, were starting to stare at her in curiosity.

They should be recognizing me – she thought. Then she started to enter the office and ask the security where’s the photoshoot held. Soon, she took another fast steps to approach the room.

***

 

Hongbin had just finished his photo-shoot along with his hoobae from Gu9udan, Nayoung. He decided to take some rest inside the changing room before head back to his dorm.

And suddenly, he heard a soft voice greet his ears. “Hongbin oppa?”

He turned around to see that Nayoung was standing in front of the door with a middle size box on her hands.

“Oh, Nayoung-ah. Come here,” he asked the girl to join him while curling a smile on his face.

The girl nodded and walks closer to him.

“What is this?” being curious, Hongbin was pointing his finger to the box that she brought.

Nayoung was fidgeting as she gives it to the guy that standing in front of her. “Please accept this, oppa.”

“Oh, thank you. Can I open it now?” without loosening the smile that showing off his dimples, he asked again and try to meet her gaze. But Nayoung looked down and nodded shyly.

Hongbin’s eyes were widening in happiness when he found chocolate cake inside the box. He immediately took one bite and chews it inside his mouth.

“It’s delicious. Are you sure that you’ve made it by yourself?” he teased the girl who seems so nervous.

“I’ve made it special for you,” she smiles and Hongbin could see that a tint flushed on both of her cheeks.

“Wow, I feel so honored,” he said while chewing another chocolate inside his mouth.

“Hongbin oppa,”

“Mmm?”

“I like you,” she mumbled unclearly.

“What?”

“I like you,”

Hongbin surely startled as he having no idea how to respon the sudden confession. Nayoung is beautiful and had a good personality. And now, the pretty girl said that she has a heart on him. Hongbin thought, rejecting a nice and pretty girl was so hard, because his heart could feel a little sympathy for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter