All Time Low

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I got information from Jinyoung hyung. He heard from Chorong noona that Eunji and her boyfriend got into a serious fight. And seems, she gave no apology for him. It’s your chance, dude. Go get her heart!”

That was Gongchan said when he call me by phone earlier. I glanced at my wrist watch and it was midnight already.

Jinyoung sunbae is Chorong noona’s best friend. The information that he got must be legit, isn’t it?

Without thinking twice, I grab my hoodie that hanging at the back of my room door, before I stormed out.

“Where are you going, Bin?”

I met Leo hyung that still sitting at the living room with some papers in his hands. I bet he still didn’t sleep yet since he should prepare himself for his new musical project.

“Craving for food, hyung,” I smiled while winking at his direction. He only nodded as an answer and let me left without another questions. Thankfully I met him, not N hyung – the nosy leader.

***

 

I walked faster as I’m entering her dorm’s floor. Every step that I take was following by the heart’s throbs from inside my chest. I really can wait to see her again and hug her tightly so she could feel my warm embrace. I couldn’t stop the goofy smiles that already created on my face.

But the smile suddenly broke, the moment I caught her presence. She was crying on someone chest in front of the door of Apink’s dorm. I happened to be there at the very moment when that person who was hugging her, was thanking her for the second chance.

She didn’t see me there. She didn’t see how my heart broke again. Instead of picturing my chance to be with her, I got another wound instead.

 

I ran away from the hurtful scene as fast as I could. The pain inside could not be endured anymore. I had to say that it wasn’t the first time I experienced this kind of feeling. I ever saw them cuddling more than once in front of my eyes. I knew that she’s in love with him and she tell me clearly like always. I should’ve known that I should not fall too deeper since she never put a heart on me – more than just a friend. I should not confess my feeling and kissed her at the party. I was stupid, more than that I guess.

I fell in love with someone else’s girlfriend. Normally, I should get rid of this feeling soon, but I failed, again and again.

This stupid Bin, really didn’t know how to escape from this stupid unrequited feeling.

***

 

“So, we finally got the exclusive contract for Jambangee. And we will do the photo shoot on 3 hours from now,” N said when the meeting with our manager ended.

“It’s good since today we have no schedule,” Ravi clapped his hand in amazement.

“Only Hongbin will get the special scene with Nayoung. Ugh, I envied you!” Hyuk pouted while poking my arm. And I formed a smile as a return.

“Let’s go prepare ourselves now. I’ll see you guys on 3,” N closed our conversations as he headed to his room and all of our members follow him except Leo, who still checking his phone.

I laid my back on the couch before let out a deep sigh. It’s been 2 months since the last time I saw her crying in front of her dorm with her boyfriend hugging her. I really couldn’t forget her. I’ve tried my best to get busy with my works, hoping that I’ll stop to think about her. But it always ends as another failure.

And I think she did the same thing too. She rejected to perform at Dream Concert o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter