Prologue

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin greeted by an endearing smile upon her face as he settled himself comfortably on the couch. He didn’t leave her gaze as the smile remains the same. The smile that he’s always wanted to see.

And today, the smile seems brighter, more than usual. Hongbin could bet that this girl has something good that she wanted to tell him, soon.

“What’s with that smile, Ji? Let me guess, you must be feels over excited with your solo debut. Am I right?”

The smile grew wider; this time was following with a spark on her eyes. “You’re right. It feels like a dream come true! I’ve been waiting for 5 years and finally… It happened!”

“You deserved it, Ji,” Hongbin patted her head and staring at her eyes. It was enough to make the girl’s cheeks flush into soft pink colored. But suddenly, his gaze turned hardened as the smile on his face vanished. “But don’t dream too much. Vixx will definitely beat you at the end,” he said in a low sarcastic tone, as he put an intimidating face.

“Yah!”

Soon after, a loud chuckle from the male heard around the dorm. Then a loud slap from the girl, landed on his left arm as a result.

“You trained so hard on gym these days, huh? It feels like I’ve be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter