Sing Me to Sleep

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Ouch! It’s hurt, hyung!” I yelped in pain when N put an ointment onto my wound. It stinged and I tried to removing his hand from cupping my face.

“Stay still! It hurts because you keep moving like an eel!” he said, yelling till my ears hurts too.

“I’m sorry, o— Arrghh!” I groaned again at the contact with my bruise and the cream.

“Like seriously, Bin. What were you thinking about till made you accidentally bumping into the wall?” Ravi who was sitting next to me, asked.

“I’ve told you that I’m drunk. Gongchan forced me to drink 6 bottles of Chinese booze,” I said.

“Wow, that’s sounds good. If only I could come with you, hyung!” Hyuk suddenly butted in and he earned a slap on the back of his neck from Leo.

“Shut.Up.Maknae,” the elder hissed.

“Are you sure that you weren’t getting into a fight, Bin?” Ken’s sudden question made me choked on my words.

“I thought the same thing too when I saw him earlier,” Leo added while scrutinizing my face. 

“O-Of course, not. I swear that it was because of my stupidity. I didn’t see the wall since the room was too dark,” I tried to convince them. I won’t let them find out the truth – that Mark Tuan was the one who created this bruise. I didn’t want to make our group get into awkward situation because of me. And I didn’t want them to knowing my unrequited feeling to Eunji. It’s shameful.

“Done,” N hyung said while packing up the medicine to the storage box. “It’s so late. Let’s go to sleep and continuing this conversation tomorrow. Good night, guys.”

***

 

It’s almost an hour since I keep staring blankly at the ceiling. My body was tired and need to rest, but my eyes, my brain and my heart betray it.

I placed my palm to my chest – it’s beating, and it’s harder than usual as I recalled the things that happened some hours ago.

“She could slap me. But why she didn’t do it?” I asked myself. “Is she falling for me too? Did she? Is that the reason why she didn’t reject my kiss?” those questions keep haunting my mind.

It was so fast that I couldn’t realize her reaction. I gulped, being confused and flattered at the same time. My hand slowly moves from my chest to touching my lips. That kiss – the second kiss, was different than the first one. It tasted softer ... and addictive.

“I should find the answer,” I grab my phone and dialing her number. I glanced at the digital clock next to my bed while waiting her to pick up my phone. “It’s 2 AM. I hope she didn’t sleep yet.”

Like the answer to my pray, she answered my phone. “Hello...”

“Eunji, I’m sorry for interrupting your sleeping time,” I quickly get up from my sleeping position.

“It’s okay. I’m not sleeping yet,” 

There was an awkward silence created between us. And being Jung Eunji, she always be the first to broke it.

“About earlier... I’m sorry for Mark—“

“It’s okay,” I immediately cut her words. “It was my fault. So I deserved it.”

There’s another pause between us. I nibbled my lower lip, trying to find a right word to say.

“Um, Hongbin. There’s something I need to tell you,” Eunji broke the silence once again.

“What is that, Ji?”

“I... I’m so sorry, but I hope you don’t call me anymore,”

“What?” my eyes widened.

“Please don’t come after me though we accidentally meet at the music show or any places. Don’t call me or talk to me. Just pretend that we don’t know each other. I’m sorry to asking you these. But don’t ask me the reason why. Just say yes,”

“Did your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter