Let It Go

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Aigoo... I just feels that my legs were getting numb! Did you find the right present yet, hyung?” I heard Hyuk was complaining as he massaged his own stiff feet.

We entered 20 boutiques already since we arrived at the Myeongdong 3 hours ago.

“Just pick one of this dresses. A girl must be love to wearing dress, right?” Hyuk said.

“But you know that she’s not a kind of most girls,” I replied while keep busy to searching a thing that suited her personality.

“Like seriously? She’s really one of a kind,” Hyuk let out another whine.

“Stop whining and help me instead, maknae!” I hissed while was about to walking outside the boutique.

“Hongbin hyung, wait,”

Hyuk suddenly called and made me stop.

“What do you think about that one?” he said while pointing a necklace at the shop’s main display. “Isn’t it cool?”

 I quickly asking the sales girl to pick it from the display.

“You’re indeed a genius, Hyuk. I bet she will like it,” I smile in satisfaction as I see the necklace, it’s beautiful, I admitted.

“Han Sanghyuk is having a high taste, as always,” Hyuk started to self-praising, but I ignored him as I asking the sales girl to wrap the necklace.

“I buy this one,” I said and walking to the cashier. When I was about to pay, the cashier suddenly spoke out.

“Are you Vixx’s Hongbin?”

I slowly lifted up my chin and I saw the cashier rosed her eyebrow while scrutinizing my face.

“Ah, I wasn’t wrong. You are indeed him,” she smiled in satisfaction. “And he’s Hyuk, right?” she pointed to Hyuk, who was still looking around the boutique.

“Oh, hi,” I smiled. “Yes, he is.”

“This necklace is for a girl. So, you have a girlfriend already?” she asked.

“Ah, t-this necklace... It’s not for my girlfriend. I bought it for my sister, yeah, she will celebrate her birthday soon,” I lied.

***

 

“What are you talking about with the cashier, hyung? Seems like she notice you, didn’t she?” Hyuk asked when we came out from the boutique.

“Yes, she did,” I said as we entering our car. “And she curious about this necklace.”

“Did she? Wow, hopefully she will not call dispatch and a rumor that you bought a necklace for your girlfriend will appear tomorrow,” Hyuk chuckled.

“I’m not that stupid,” I groaned. “I told her that it’s for my sister.”

“Such a great liar, hyung!” Hyuk raised his thumb at me, and he earned a glare after.

When I was about to started the engine’s car, suddenly I saw two familiar figures were walking and passing our car.

“Hyung, do you see what I see?” I feel that Hyuk suddenly nudged my elbow.

I nodded. Without saying any words, I keep staring a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter