Blame It on My Heart

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Don’t go,”

I hold my step as I hear his voice. I could feel that his hand wrapping around my right wrist, and it made me turn around to catch him in my gaze.

“But he’s sick and he needs me,” I said, half begging.

“But I need you too now,” he pierced me with his eagle eyes, but I didn’t know why this time I don’t have the urge to lose in it.

“I’m sorry, Mark. I should go—“

I was about to release my hand from his grip, but he held it tighter.

“Ji, please…” this time, his voice turned softer. “You know that we never have such a free and private time to be together like this recently. So please… Don’t go to him.”

A piece of guilt came over my heart as I see him with those pleading eyes. Mark was right. Because of the tight schedules that both of us had as idols, made us rarely have a chance to spend time together like today.

But, 5 minutes ago, Hyuk – that used Hongbin’s phone, called me and he told me that Hongbin suffered a serious problem in his stomach. He could not take care of his hyung because he had a sudden works to do, while the other Vixx members had an additional dance practice.

“I’m so sorry,” I slowly pulled out my hand and stepped back. “But he’s my friend. He’s suffering all alone and he needs me more… I hope you understand.”

I caught his eyes widened for second before he heaved a deep sigh and letting his eyes leered to the opposite side.

“I think I can’t change your mind,”

“Mark, I’m so sorry. I promise that I’ll spend a full day with you in our next holiday,” I came closer to him as I wanted to reassure him.

Mark smiled, but I know that he did it halfheartedly. “It’s okay. I can’t be a selfish boyfriend. He needs you more than me right now.”

Mark glanced at his wrist watch before turning his gaze back on me.

“It’s almost 10. Let me drive you to his dorm.”

I nodded and I let him take the lead. I know that I disappointed him. But, Hongbin was always staying beside me when I’m at my low. So, it isn’t fair if I ignore him when he needs me.

***

 

Less than 15 minutes, I already entering Vixx dorm and walked to Hongbin’s room. I once came here and I remember that he pointed this room as his. And I was right, I found out that Hongbin was lying in his bed, while his hands holding on to his stoma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter