Sorry Not Sorry

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FLASHBACK

I heaved a deep sigh as I walking inside my dorm. I see no one when I entering the living room.

“They must be fall into sleep already,” I hummed to myself as I glancing at my wrist watch to find that it was late enough. 

I took a glass of cold water from the refrigerator before I took my seat on one of the couch. I switched on the television though I ended up to staring blankly at the screen.

I could feel that my heart suddenly burned again as I recall the things that happened some hours ago. I surely didn’t know why I eventually drove my girlfriend to his place. 

I raked my hair, being frustrated as I check my phone to find no message from her. “She will not fall for him. She will not,” I shook my head, trying to erase the negativity from my brain.

Then I decided to take my laptop that lying on the table in front of me. “I hope she isn’t busy right now,” I hummed as I turn it on.

Less than 5 minutes, I already caught her face on the screen. She smiles brightly as a greeting. “Hello Seoul! It’s night already there, isn’t it?” her cheer voice echoed and it suddenly brings comfort to my heart.

“Yes, it’s late night here. How’s LA?” I asked as I curled a smile to reply hers.

“So fine like usual. But, hey… I think there’s something with my buddy there…” she stopped as she moves her face closer to the screen. “You look so tired. Aren’t you working too hard, Mark? Did the tour finished yet?”

“Really?” I touched both of my cheeks with my palms, trying to act cute. “I’m okay, just lack of sleeping,” I said casually.

“Don’t lie. I know you for years, Tuan. Tell me what’s wrong. Is it about your group or… about your idol girlfriend…?”

I heaved a deep sigh before a smirk formed on my lips. “I know I shouldn’t keep it by myself…”

“Yes, you should not. Because the wrinkles will slowly kill the Got7 visual’s charm!” she giggles and it successfully made my smile wider.

But it immediately vanished as I remembering about the stupidity that I did. “She…” I took another breath before speak up again. “She has a friend, a close male friend to be exact—“

“Oh geez. Don’t say that you get jealous because of it?” she cuts my words.

“At first I didn’t. Because I know that they were just best friend. But, a couple days ago, that guy came to me and threatened me that he will take her from me if I didn’t treat my girlfriend better,” I explained.

“Eww, such a serious threat, huh?” Jessica was narrowing her eyebrows.

“And today, she got news that her best friend got sick and she leave me to take care of him,” I snorted as I told her the main point.

“And you let her, didn’t you?” 

I nodded and I earned a sarcastic laugh from Jessica. “You didn’t change, Mark. Still being ‘a nice guy’,” she scoffed.

“I know that I’m too naïve, but I ended up regret it,” I shrugged.

“Good. So, you should not let this happened again. You should not let any guys steal her from you,” 

“But what should I do? She’s having a very close relationship with that guy already before I became her boyfriend,” 

“But you are her official boyfriend. You own her. You can tell her what to do. You can forbid her to having a close relationship with another guy. It’s your right, Mark,” she said in a stern voice.

‘Maybe Jessica was right. Why I should give that guy a chance to steal my girlfriend from me?’ 

“Do you understand, Mark?” Jessica’s voice suddenly made me snapped out. 

“But what if my girlfriend gets angry?”

“Give her a threat. Ask her to break up if she doesn’t want to do it. I’m sure, she will agree since she loves you,” 

I ended up put a smirk on my face as I heard Jessica’s idea.

*** END OF FLASHBACK ***

 

Here I am, attending 93 liners party that had been held by T-ara’s maknae, Jiyeon. I came here with my girlfriend and I can’t wait to run Jessica’s next plan.

Next? Yes, because the 1st plan – avoiding my girlfriend to get close with her male friend was successful. I asked Eunji about it a week ago. Like my prediction, at first she refuses it and tried to make me understand that she loves him not more than just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter