Jealous?

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Eunji-ya!”

My eyes quickly searching the source of the voice and I found Hongbin was waving at me at the main gate at the amusement park. He wasn’t alone, there’s a tall girl with long black hair standing next to him. She was familiar.

“Finally you’ve come! Ah I forgot to tell you that I got this free ticket chance from Eugene noona. You must know her, right?” he beamed as the girl beside him suddenly throwing a smile to me.

“Oh, yes I know her. She was your co-star in Moorim School,” I said while copying her smile before bowing myself at her. “Hello Eugene-ssi, nice to meet you.”

“Hi, Eunji. Don’t too formal, just call me eonnie. Anyway, nice to know that you are also a friend of Hongbin,” Eugene said without loosening the smile on her face. She’s indeed beautiful.

“By the way, where’s Mark? He comes here with you, doesn’t he?” Hongbin asked and made my attention goes to him.

“Ah yes, he will come—“

“Hello, I’m here. Am I late?” Mark suddenly showed up from my back. He covered his half face with cap as he took off his mask.

“Oh, so you are Mark Tuan from Got7? I heard a lot about your martial art skill,” Eugene eonnie approach him.

Mark greets her as they started to talk, while I quickly dragged Hongbin away from them.

“Did you tell her that I’m dating Mark? Did you want to create a scandal?” I hissed, but Hongbin chuckled after hearing my remark.

“Don’t worry, Ji. Eugene noona will keep it as a top secret. You don’t need to worry. I can guarantee it,” he winked at me playfully and it made me annoyed more.

“If I knew from the start that there will be another person here, I’ll absolutely refuse your offer, Kkong,” I glanced to the other side and found both of Mark and Eugene eonnie are walking to our direction.

“Don’t wasting our time. Let’s play the roller coaster first,” Mark said excitedly.

“It’s a good idea. Come on, Bin,”

I noticed that Eugene eonnie suddenly grab Hongbin’s hand and dragged him to walk with her. And it made me stunned at my place.

“Hey, why you still standing here, Eunji?” Mark suddenly nudged my elbow. “Please don’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter