Send My Love to Your New Lover

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yah, Kkongie-ya!”

I suddenly snapped out from my reverie, as I turned around to found Eunji’s presence behind me.

“What are you doing here alone? Hey, are you crying?” she asked and tilted her head to look at me.

I felt a tear had slightly fallen down from my eyes and I rushed to sweep it away. “N-no, I didn’t cry. Don’t make fun of me, Jung. I’m just too sleepy and I tried so hard to hold it until the tears fell down from my eyes.”

“Aigoo… You must be always having a lack sleep during this comeback, didn’t you? Don’t work too hard Bin, your body needs times to rest too,” she said while ruffling my hair.

I shrugged without saying any words to response her. A pregnant silent suddenly appeared between us since no one came inside the Music Bank’s changing room yet.

And being a talkative person that I know so well -- she’s initiated to break the silence.  

“Let’s get some coffee in my changing room. Pandas sent it to me,” she asked.

“I’m not in a good mood to going anywhere,” I shook my head before leaned it to the back of the seat.

“Oh come on, Bin. You need to smell some coffee’s aroma to makes you getting your strength back,” I sensed that she pokes my arm repeatedly, but I’m too lazy to move from my seat. “I’m sure Hakyeon oppa will give you permission since it’s my order.”

“Just go alone, Ji.”

“Aish… How could you let me waiting alone, huh? This is my first time to promoting as a solo artist and it was so strange being in the big room without any members beside you,” she pouted almost like a kid who didn’t want to go outside alone without her mom by her side.

“Doctor said that I cannot drink coffee too much because it will make my stomach awful,” I answered still didn’t move

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter