I Wanna Know

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

“Guys, there’s a food gift for us!” I heard Jaebum was yelling after he closed the door of our dorm.

Some second later, I saw Bambam and Yugyeom approached our leader with an interest on what was inside the big box that he brought. Meanwhile, I still sitting on the couch and seeing them from my place.

“It’s from Eunji sunbae,” Yugyeom suddenly said, right when he opened the cover of the box till it successfully inviting me to come closer to them.

“Eunji noona is so kind. She always sent us some delicious food when she had a spare time to cook,” Jaebum added while started to take a piece of tempura from the meal box.

“She gave me her new album too when we met at Inkigayo last week,” Jackson suddenly came out from his room and joining us in the living room.

“Mark hyung is so lucky to having her as a girlfriend,” Bambam nudged my elbow, and I only curled a thin smile on my face as a reply.

Yeah, I admitted that Eunji is so nice to me and even to my members. She took care of me so much since we started to officially dating for these 2 weeks. I feel relieve because she bring happiness in my busy schedule. But the most thing that more important is, I think Eunji started to make me forget her.

***

 

“Eunji?” I opened the door of Got7’s dorm and I couldn’t help myself for not startled and chuckled right when I see her sudden presence in front of me. “A pizza girl? It’s too cute for you.”

“I take that as a compliment, Mark,” she winked at me playfully after I let her in. “How’s your condition?” she asked as we walked together toward the living room.

“It slowly recovered. You don’t have to worry, I just need 3 days more to rest and I can join the other member for preparing our next tour,” I smiled while settled ourselves on the couch.

“How could I did not feel worry? My handsome boyfriend suddenly faint at the backstage,” she pouted as she took her seat next to me.

I let out another chuckle. “Next time, you don’t need to fly that far only to see me, Ji,” I pinched the tip of her nose and made her yelped in pain.

“Yah! I know I didn’t have a good shape nose like yours. So don’t you dare to play around with mine, Tuan!” she landed a slight slap on my right arm and it made me laugh harder.

She’s indeed a happy virus!

“Anyway, where’s the other member gone?” she asked while threw her gaze around the dorm.

“They have an additional dance practice today. Since I still need to rest, I should dismissed it,”

Now, her smile grew wider, showing off her teeth. “I hope that they will always busy so I can spend more time alone with you here.”

“Dumb,” I knocked her head lightly without loosening the smile on my face.

“Did you know that I missed you so bad, huh?” she pouted.

“Hey, are you trying to make me blush or something?”

“I’m being serious, Mark. I missed you,” she shifted her seat closer to me, and it somehow made me feel a bit surprise with her first move.

“Um… Eunji-ya…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter