Like I Would

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Thank you for today, guys. I’m so happy to have you all here with me,” Eugene noona spoke out as we got down from the roller coaster.

“You’re welcome, noona. And once again, in the name of Jung Eunji, I’m so sorry for letting her to be so noisy during our playing time,” I said, tried to and I earned a hard slap on my left arm as the result after.

“Lee Hongbin, you—“

“Eyy, it’s okay, Ji. I like a noisy girl,”

It’s her boyfriend, Mark Tuan, who suddenly clinging his hand around her shoulder and the anger on her face earlier was gone, changing into a smile with a tint flush on her cheeks.

“Guys, this is a public area. Remember it,” I hissed to prevent them for showing another lovey-dovey thingy in front of me.

 “Don’t get jealous. You can ask Eugene eonnie to give you a warm hug too, Bin,” Eunji suddenly blurted out and she surprised me with her sudden remark.

I heard Eugene noona burst into laugh. “She got a lot during our recent filming session. Didn’t we?”

I glanced at noona then sent a playful wink to her. I fake a laugh before said, “I missed it so much, noona.”

“Oh my! Why didn’t you two just go dating already?!” Mark said as he clapped his hands in amazement.

The three of us started to laugh, and I stole a glance to Eunji. She didn’t copying us, while I captured a small smirk on her face. And I didn’t know the reason behind that smirk. 

“Anyway, why don’t we have a dinner together? One of my fan brought a food van for me,” Eugene noona said.

“Really? Woah, it’s jjang!” I beamed in happiness since I could feel my stomach started to starving for food.

“It’s a good idea. Let’s go now,” Mark initiated. I was about to turn around and following Eugene noona steps, but I suddenly heard that Eunji refused the offer and wanted to go home already.

I was planned to approach her and asking the reason why, but her boyfriend do it first before I could did it. I saw Mark pleaded at her, and she didn’t refuse the second offer and finally decided to come along too.

She has him already -- I should remained myself.

***

 

As we arrived at the food tent near the filming location, we started to enjoy the food that Eugene noona brought for us, but it doesn’t strong enough to make us especially Eunji, to stopping herself from chuckling. Yes, the four of us started to have an interesting conversation as we felt comfortable with each other already.

Without her notice, I keep stole glances at her. I could sense that the tips of my lips curled up since I captured the happiness on her face. I admitted that the jealousy had greeted my heart earlier, but compared to seeing her endearing sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter