Learn How to Love

I Hate U, I Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood in front of the room door that she mentioned. I’m checking my appearance from head to toe once again at the mirror near the door before I entering the room. Like I had predicted, all of eyes suddenly stared at me. I could see some of the girls were staring at me in amazement, while the others whispering something to their friends.

I admitted that I feel a little bit lost since I found out that there are no people I knows. Luckily, I could quickly capturing the one and only familiar figure was coming out from the restroom. She shared the same gaze till she immediately walked over me.

“Hi, Mark. Finally you’ve come. I’m waiting for you,” she greeted me, with a smile on her face. She gave me a slight peck on my left cheek and it caused me being frozen for a second. “Why are you coming alone? Where’s Jinyoung and Bambam?”

“Oh, they have a personal training today, so they can’t come here with me,” I got my sense back and answering her question.

“Well, so you’re alone then. But it’s okay, please wait and sit here, I’ll take some drink for you,” she left me for some minutes before she quickly come back with two glasses of wine and a bottle of liqour.

“Thank you,” I said when she handed me the glass.

“You should try it. My friends said it’s so tasty,” she said without loosening the smile on her face.

 

More guests came and made the situation on the private room getting noisy and I didn’t even recognize the people now. Meanwhile, Jessica still stick with me and we talked lot of things. I checked on my watch and notice that it’s getting late, and the upbeat music still sounding around the room.

“So, you started to write some kinds of lyric and learn to be a producer?” she asked, while leaned her face closer to me so I could hear her voice since the music sounded so loud.

“Yes, I’m still learning but I finished one song already,” I smiled as I felt a little bit dizzy on my head. It must be the effect of the booze that I drunk. As I remembered, I already had drunk 5 glasses already. Jessica was right, the taste is so good and I like it.

“That’s cool! I should listen to your song!” she beamed.

“But my voice doesn’t good enough. It’s shameful,” I looked down to avoid her gaze.

“Oh for God’s sake, Mark. We knew each other for years and you still feel ashamed toward me?  Come on, I want to listen it right now!” she insisted.

“O-okay, but we cannot listening the song clearly here. The music was too loud,” I said as I signaled her to find some better place.

“Uhm... I think there’s an empty corner near the kitchen. Let’s go there,” she took my wrist and dragged me to that place.

 

As we arrived at the place that Jessica brought me, I was about to switch on the lights but she held my hand.

“No need to switch the light on. I don’t want another guests assuming that we’ll do some nasty here,” she said, almost whispering near my ear with a giggle.

Since the storage was way too small, it made us standing very close near each other.

“O-okay,” I didn’t know why I suddenly become awkward.

She took the earphone from my hand and put it into her ears. I played the song that I produced by myself for the first time, and she was also being the 1st person that hear it because I don’t confident enough to show it yet to my friend either to Eunji.

“It’s good. I never know that you have a talent in writing a good lyric, Mark,” she said while keep listening to the song.

I smiled as I could see that she was being honest with her words. At the same time, I suddenly feel that my head starting to get dizzy because of the effect of the booze that I drunk earlier. I was about losing m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter