For Her

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay so you’re saying you laugh alone? That’s spooky.”

I watch my girlfriend of seven months as she enjoys the bar of chocolate I just gave her. She seems to be enjoying it so much which made me chuckle. “What’s spooky is when you laugh at everything even when it’s not funny. It’s not only spooky, it’s insane.” I answer back and I had the urge to wipe off the chocolate stain on the side of her lips. I exhale deeply. In three. . . two. . . one—okay, forget it. I’m alright now. “I don’t laugh at everything!” She whines while pouting hard.

“I believe I did not mention any names but thank you for taking the honors.” I scoff back while having my smug chuckle as I also nod. She glares at me even more still with her lips puckered. The way she holds the bar of chocolate like a kid, her lips puckering like that, her adorable-looking eyes gazing at me meaningfully for what I said – they gave me the urge to feel them against mine for the first time. Our eyes meet more intently as we both got silent.

I take in a deep breath again to control myself.

In three. . . two. . . one—No I can’t do this.

I lean in and to my surprise, she did the same and before I knew it, our lips were touching. I close my eyes immediately as I let it linger for a while. I think my blood pressure has risen again, I feel breathless letting myself feel the touch of her lips against mine. I have never done this before nor have I readied myself enough to kiss her. Seven months wasn’t enough, I initially planned to kiss her on our wedding day but I just couldn’t.

The urge just came out uncontrollably.

And for the first time, I didn’t succeed on controlling this urge.

I could taste the sweet chocolate against her lips and it was so sweet. Sweeter than the actual taste of Snickers that I never liked. But somehow, I liked this one even more. I shall send a request to the Snicker’s company to make the chocolate sweeter like I am having right now.

It was very sweet and I could not explain it in any further words.

I was the first one to cut the kiss and our eyes meet. She was blushing madly and I know for sure I was the same. “That was. . . nice.” She hushes and I turn my head away as I let out a small smile. A satisfied smile. And I wanted to be more satisfied but I held it on this time. “You are making me more and more generous each day and I’m not used to it.” I mutter as I bite on my lower lip while rubbing the tips of my fingernails together as I swing my legs back and forth, my body was reacting involuntarily and I guarantee you, I have never showed such juvenile actions before.

But my fluttering heart made it possible.

Possible for me to go insane deep inside.

I could still taste her lips on mine as I bite on them.

And later on that night, I was able to cuddle with her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter