Honestly Hers

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hi~ come in.”

Iseul opens the door wider and I go in. “I called an hour ago. Why do you—have that towel on your head, still?” I raise an eyebrow while pointing at her hair. “I just finished showering. Wait a sec, I’ll just change.” She tiptoes and plants a light peck on my lips before skipping to her room. “Please elaborate what you meant but sec if—oh—kay, I did not say anything.” She slammed the door close before I could even finish my sentence.

I walk to the door as well and place my ear close to it.

“How long is a second to you, Iseul?” I ask. “Just a sec!” I hear her voice from inside. “no—wait—I was asking how long is a second—“I said just a sec, why are you so impatient!” She shouts back and I groan in frustration. “I lent an hour of interval before I go here just for your sake so how can I still be impa—“Do Kyungsoo!” She cuts again. “Alright alright.” I groan and stomp my feet to her living room and sat on the couch.

And I made a countdown.

I was sitting there for a total of thirty-six minutes and thirteen seconds.

And I stop the countdown not because she was done, but because I was so tired of sitting.

I stand up and leave the living room again to go to her bedroom door.

And just as I was about to knock, the door finally opened. FINALLY. “Tell me, how could you make changing this much long?” I ask and lean sideways on the doorframe. She gives me a sheepish grin and taps my cheek before speaking. “Sweetie, changing for a girl means. . . bathroom business, choosing a few sets of clothes, trial and error to find the perfect one, doing the makeup and then the hair and then retouch the makeup and the—“ I don’t understand. You look the same.” I cut her off.

It’s true, I cannot see any change except for her face which gets one or two tones whiter.

“There IS a difference, alright?” She hisses back. “No, you look the same.” I did not let myself lose. I start walking and she follows along. But honestly, I really like her clothes for today, it suits her—why do I always say that, perhaps everything suits her. Or perhaps it’s just me. “Yah, say that one more time and I won’t come with you.” She warns and gives me an adorable scowl. “I won’t pronounce of it again but I would never take it back if that’s what you really are targeting for me to do.” I answer and she hits me on the arm making me almost chuckle.

Just almost.

I did not.

“You could be a little sweet? We just got back together.” She scoffs while folding her arms. “WHICH is my very effort.” I finish the sentence for her, she might have forgotten. She then holds on my arm but made a forceful push which lead me to bouncing back to her. That’s when I couldn’t help but to chuckle already as our bodies touch briefly. “Kyungsoo, put an arm over me, c’mon.” She coos. I just gave her a scornful look as a response.

“Yah.” She groans and suddenly slaps me on the tummy. For me, the tummy and chest part are the most sensitive spots I have on my body and so I give her a shocked glare. “You are touching too much already, Missy.” I threaten. “You want me to touch further? You want?” She starts moving close that made me rush away from her even more until I arrive in the elevator.

And I do not choose to explain what happened afterwards.

I do not like it.

I do not accept it.

So let me skip from such part.

Not only did she tease and threaten but she also lied to me about these guys’ names she mentioned.

I really thought she had more than one boyfriend before I.

She is really savage today.

“I was just joking. I only had one ex-boyfriend.” She finally stops from her lies. “I knew you were lying.” I answer while clearing my throat. “Psh~ then why are you getting jelly jelly?” She sheepishly grins and flicks my cheek. I just groan and push her hand down. I try to escape and rush to my car quickly but she chased me and hugged me – very tightly. She usually calls this hug as a bear hug. “When you get jealous, it makes me very happy.” She muffles, her cheek settles on my chest. I look to my right and rub the tip of my nose. I feel my lips quivering as they threaten to curve up. Although as much as I could, I tried to hold it in.

But I just couldn’t.

Don’t judge.

Not knowing how to react other than smiling like I am not Do Kyungsoo—if you know what I mean—I place my palms on the sides of her head and gave it light taps. “I still don’t like your hair.” I murmur as I look down which made my lips touch the crown of her hair. She then looks up with her adorable pout, she is now gripping on the sides of my shirt which pulls the cloth lower revealing some skin around my collarbones. “I said it looks better that’s why I don’t like it.” I answer back, our faces were inches apart.

“If you don’t like it, you need to kiss me. So like it.” She mocks. Does she even know what she just said? If that would happen, I would not like her hair forever. She is so stupid. I heave a sigh and look around to check if there were any people around us, here in this wide parking lot. “What?” She asks. Without answering back, I turn to her again and lean down for a kiss. As soon as our lips touch, I smile through it while cupping her face. It only lasted for a few seconds and I pull away quickly. “I don’t like it.” I hush while giving her a gentle smile before completely leaving her side to go to the diver’s area of my car.

I haven’t told her yet but I plan to tell her where we’re going through the whole ride.

I am bringin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter