Feel Her

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I’m critically exasperated right now.

What is she doing in here?

Can’t she just leave me alone?

Apparently, it’s been only a few minutes since we arrived in the hotel we’re staying at and here I am opening the door for this unbelievable woman. “Professor Yuhee, what are you doing here?” I ask but made sure to block the door enough so she won’t just barge in. “They’re all taking a rest and I need to buy pads because I left my pouch where I put it in.” She speaks and I just realize now she was only wearing a robe and her hair was wet.

“Alright, what does that have to do with me?” I ask and arch an eyebrow. “Could you buy for me—“NO.” Before she could finish her sentence, I shut the door close again and groan. “Jesus, she’s annoying.” I muffle as I walk back to my bed. I take my phone out before lying down. I call my wife, it only rang and she didn’t answer. I groan and put the phone down again before adjusting my body into a nicer position.

Perhaps I could take a short nap before the pre-seminar meeting later.

 

_ _ _

 

Now we’re heading to the hotel’s conference room, I’m with my fellow professors. And as unlucky as I could get today, Yuhee is clinging on me again. “Professor, how many did you date before marriage?” She asks and for the nth time, I pull my arm away from her and acted as if she didn’t exist. She is so irritating. I never had the urge to hurt a woman physically but now I have.

“Have you dated women who’s much better-looking than your wife? If you haven’t you can try too. It’s just a date.” She tells excitedly and that’s when I turn my head to her. I completely stop walking and she does the same so we were left behind. “Are you saying my wife is ugly?” I ask. She gives me the clueless trying-hard-to-look-cute kind of face while folding her arms. “You said that, I didn’t~” She tells.” And don’t wait for me to say stuff against you.” I warn.

“This is why you’re so hot, you’re so tough. I wonder how tough are you on bed?” She moves close and I quickly step backwards. “Something that you would never know. Not in a millennium.” I answer before moving on to walk again. I hear her heels clicking on the tiled floor again as she trails behind. “Why are you acting so cold? Do you know how guys beg to be with me?” She asks.

“Oh, fascinating. Perhaps I’m not a guy.” I sarcastically answer before quickening my pace while looking straight ahead. “That’s impossible~ you’re big down there. You are hundred percent guy. ” She tells which made me stop again. I am so astonished at what she just said. Do you know how uncomfortable it is to know that a woman, not even related to you, saying such thing? I turn to her to see her growing smirk. “It’s not hard to see, you know.” She tells and winks.

“Miss Yuhee, I know where you’re trying to go at but let me tell you. . . I have this serious condition where I don’t see anyone, don’t get attracted to anyone besides my wife. It’s a serious illness so as early as possible, stop this now because you’re just wasting your time. If you say something more, I would really be forced to talk this out with the president because you’re trying to put a familial man into trouble.” I thoroughly explain before walking fast.

And good thing, I didn’t hear her following anymore.

As soon as I reach the elevator, I take my phone out. It’s just five in the afternoon. I just need to let this out. I send my wife a message.

‘I’m so irritated here; I want to go home already. Call me later at seven.’

 

_ _ _

“Honey? Could you see me?”

I watch my wife blink as I hold my laptop adjusting it to my liking. “I could but the signal’s not nice.” I said, the video would break every now and then. “Wait—i—check—net.” She breaks, even her movement was. “Han Iseul, it isn’t clear repeat it.” I said and rub the towel on my damp hair. I just took a bath after that boring meeting I had.

“How about now? Is it clear now?” My wife asks again. I move my face closer to the speaker. “I said repeat the call, Iseul—Yah, repeat the call.” I speak much louder. “Huh?” She asks, her brows were already curved. “Go to the room. The signal there in the living room isn’t good. Room.” I mouth my words out clearly. “Yohan’s already sleeping in his room.” She answers. I scratch my neck. “I said our room. Let the kid sleep, OUR ROOM.” I was almost shouting.

“You froze, honey.” I hear her say and although the video was breaking, I could see her holding the laptop up while walking. “Just—aish. . . Wait.” I click on the end call. I wait there patiently until my wife calls again. Once she did, the setting is pour room now, she was sitting on the bed and the laptop is probably placed down on a pillow over her lap. “Hello? Is it okay now?” She asks while moving her face closer. “Yes, you’re pretty now. It’s okay now.” I answer while nodding. “Yah! Why, do I look like earlier? It’s the signal’s fault.” She grunts and I only respond with a soft chuckle.

I place my hand over my chin as I admire my wife’s face.

“So you seem so irritated earlier on the text. What’s wrong?” She asks. “Well, just. . . you know how I never had anything good to share with my fellow professors, they’re all so. . . different from I.” I just generally explain so she won’t get worried. I glance at the empty bed a meter away from me before looking down the screen again. “The bed here’s too soft, I do not like it that much. It feels like drowning.” I said and she responds with a snort. “And it feels empty.” I add.

She gives me a side look before sniggering like a child.

“What’s with you, you’re so pretty right now.” I muffle which made her grin bigger. “I just had shower, could you smell me all the way from there? I used the new shower gel, I bought. You remember when we got out the other day?” She tells while rubbing her arms. “Is it Vanilla again? I like Vanilla on you.” I ask but she shakes her head. “No, yah I was with you when we were picking it. It’s strawberry.” She answers and I gave a disgusted look.

“Yah, it isn’t the strawberry scent you’re imagining. It smells like. . . strawberry milkshake, I swear it isn’t awful.” She explains so I just give a nod. It was silent for a little while as we stare at each other. She’s wearing thin shirt which makes her bra visible enough. I suddenly worry that she would feel cold at the middle of the night if she wears something that thin in her sleep, I hope she turned the warmer on right enough. “Too bad, you can’t see Yohannie now. I put him to bed early since we were out the whole day.” She speaks which interrupted my worried thoughts.

With that being said, I now worry for what might have happened.

I towel-dry my hair again as I think of it. “Did he cry?” I ask in concern. “No, Baekhyun played with him a lot.” She answers. “Ah, alrig—BAEKHYUN?” I realize her answer after some time and jolt straight on my chair. “Calm down, alright?” She grunts back. Still frowning, I sling my towel over my shoulder first and stare down at her. “Just the two of you?” I ask and I don’t even have the time to deny anymore that I am, in no question, resentful right now for letting my wife and son spend time with some other guy.

“Don’t get me started and ask you how you travelled there and with whom.” She then throws back while raising her brow. It irritated me in one snap. “Did anyone in the park think you were a married couple and happy family and said ‘wow such a cute family you are~’ or any sort of contact with such judgmental people?” I ask as I lean more to my chair. “Oh well did anyone ask you and Yuhee when you arrived, ‘How’s the travel, who rode who? Was the ride rocky or smooth hihi~’ or any sort of judgmental people to ask such?” She snorts back the same way I did.

She is such an expert on maddening me.

“Who would add hihi~ to such question? Shut up.” I grunt back. “Whatever.” She muffles while flipping her hair to her back. It gave me a nice sight of her smooth white neck. I want to go home so bad and touch her, to be really honest. She gives me brief glances as I stare down at her. Usually when I feel like this, I’ll just hover over her and initiate the , you know, But now, I can’t even feel her physically.

Finally, she cuts the silence. “Your hotel room seems nice.” She tells like she was peeking at the screen. I did the same and look around my room before giving her a curt nod. “Yes, it was provided by the university. Some professors s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter